part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 7
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 10:04:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 07 / DECEMBER 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

HOENN COUNCIL MAKES ROOM FOR COUNCILMAN GABRIEL BLACK

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
EVER GRANDE CITY — Hoenn places high hopes in new Councilman, , after his ascension to one of the highest political seats in the region. His appointment comes after recent tumult in the region. The reactivation of Team Rocket and their subsequent occupancy of Sootopolis City, the awakening of powerful legendary Pokemon, and odd celestial and dimensional happenings have continued to stir unrest within the general populace.

However, Councilman Black did not seem deterred in his ascension speech: "First and foremost, I would like to thank the men and women of Hoenn for placing their trust in me, and as their newest councilman, I will not let them down.”

Hoenn has experienced much political instability under Commissioner 's administration. The Council has been a revolving door of politicians; however, Councilman , who is responsible for public relations, handling information and dispatching information within the League and publicly, and Councilman , who is responsible for logistics, financials, avatar training and relations (despite his brief departure and subsequent return), have been the most stable in their roles.

"I have returned to Hoenn, my home, after all these years because she is at a tipping point. I cannot in good conscience stand-by and watch as war comes to the doorsteps of our homes, and in the streets where our children play. Enough is enough. So long as I am a sitting councilman, I will do my best to ensure the safety of those under my charge. I've seen the devastation an out of touch leadership can cause, and I will not let that happen here. Let's rebuild Hoenn together, into a safer, more welcoming place than it ever has before."

Councilman has also taken up the task to ensure peace in Sootopolis City. Despite Rocket's occupation of the municipal, the League still continues to support its constituents, hesistant to sacrifice the well-being of those unable or unwilling to leave their homes.

The final words of Councilman Black's speech serve as a firm warning and stance to Team Rocket and any other threats to the region: a move which has since been praised by critics who have often criticized Commissioner Goode's administration as being too light-handed.

"But let this serve as a warning to those who would impede this prosperity— you will fail. There is no room in society for those would undermine it. I will find and rip you out, root and stem, until nothing remains."

GREATER MAUVILLE HOLDINGS OPENS UP NEW DIVISION

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN
MAUVILLE CITY - CEO of Greater Mauville Holdings or Infinity Industries, has announced the creation of a new division within their company. Dubbed the Infinity Tech division, CEO Clayton plans on pushing the development and manufacturing of quality of life devices.

These devices are purported to be running on the same infinity energy as their generators, albeit on a much smaller scale. Their first product has been made in collaboration with Silph Co.: an electric car with a miniature generator as its battery. Currently, there is no scheduled release for the vehicle. Nevertheless, Infinity Industries has stated development is progressing smoothly and that further details will be published on a later date.

In regards to the expansion, CEO Clayton says, "This is an excellent opportunity to bring Mauville to the forefront of technology in Hoenn! In that spirit I am thrilled to announce GMH's newest division: Infinity Tech! Our first product is in development now, and will undoubtedly change transportation within Hoenn forever! Look forward to more details soon!"

HOROSCOPES FROM UNOVA

WRITTEN BY DR. NISA HOLO
Hello everyone! I'm Dr. Nisa Holo! I have been invited again to provide horoscopes for the upcoming holiday season. Despite Hoenn's tropical climate, I understand that the region's interactions with Ultra Wormholes have significantly altered the weather patterns here. Absolutely peculiar. Almost miraculous! I encourage everyone to stay warm and cuddle up with those most compatible to you to stave off the unnatural cold.

THE GOAT (JANUARY)
There is some likelihood that you'll have an electrifying emotional encounter today. Some of life's more mundane details may trigger arguments that, although violent, are cathartic and short. You've been thinking that it's time for more intensity in your life. Whether you know it or not, you're rethinking all manner of human relationships.
THE WATER CARRIER (FEBRUARY)
The current astral configuration could be described as a crisis phase, although today's events won't be unhappy. Communication proves difficult for you. For a long time you've been banking on others noticing and appreciating your talent, but you're beginning to feel like a sucker for being so patient. This would be a good day to confront the powers that stand in your way.
THE FISHES (MARCH)
You have a pleasant day ahead. Optimism and creativity prevail. You can avail yourself of all the freedom necessary to encounter happiness. Indeed, that newfound happiness may come in the form of a new person who makes your heart beat faster. Don't fall in love too quickly! There are plenty of opportunities now. A deep and fulfilling commitment will take time to build.
THE RAM (APRIL)
The day ahead looks promising. Your energy is gradually returning, and you're beginning to feel more enterprising about your domestic life. No doubt today you'll be called on to settle some financial questions related to your domestic needs. While a substantial gift of money or raise would be welcome, you begin to see other ways of making the cash flow rather than trickle.
THE BULL (MAY)
Try to imagine that you're in your creative workshop and you've given up using all your usual tools in order to find new ways to give form to your inspiration. Another completely different creative style will emerge. Your admirers may be surprised, but no one will be more astonished than you.
THE TWINS (JUNE)
Your private life is probably in the throes of great change. This change is likely related to profound transformations that are taking place in your behavior, in particular your nervousness. If your daily or family life seems stifling to you, there's no need to take your frustrations out on loved ones. Look for answers inside.
THE CRAB (JULY)
It wouldn't be surprising if you enrolled in a class that's very different from your normal activities. For example, an Aroma Lady may get a sudden urge to learn about computers, or an Ace Trainer might take up archaeological research. Those who think they have you all figured out will be taken off guard by your new spontaneity and sense of adventure.
THE LION (AUGUST)
Some of the planetary movements are currently helping you understand that the best place to discover treasure isn't always where other people tell you to look. If people are urging you to get interested in activities that don't interest most people, including you, pay them no heed. You'll discover treasure all on your own provided you follow your own calling.
THE VIRGIN (SEPTEMBER)
No one's more forward thinking than you now. You're in tune with new inventions and trends, and you may have an irresistible desire to join an avant-garde group. The old way of doing things seems old, and you no longer want any part of it. You can't stand working according to the old principles any more. You're in a heated frame of mind. Be careful about stirring conflict.
THE SCALE (OCTOBER)
You couldn't be in a better position in your personal life. The time is ripe to thumb your nose at your demons for the last time. Complexes, guilt, and fears of all kinds are gone. It could even be that the radical "housecleaning" you'll undertake will affect your professional career as you become aware of how much you've been underestimating yourself.
THE SCORPION (NOVEMBER)
Today's forecast is excellent for you. The celestial bodies can't help but smile on the tempestuous energy of your character. You would be advised to act on your strong intuition. But be prudent in the execution of your actions lest your impulsive spirit stop you from taking recommended precautions.
THE ARCHER (DECEMBER)[break]
Devote your energies to human psychology today. It's a good day to try to sell your ideas. Concentrate your efforts on those whose help you need. If you have faith in your originality, your sales efforts are likely to pay off. In fact, there is some chance you'll meet an especially dynamic person or Pokemon who can lead you into some fascinating, unexplored territory.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 7
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 4:35:41 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
INKOSPICUOUS //
how come this dr holo lady is still doing horoscopes? shouldnt she be arrested or interrogated or something after all that star soiree stuff? didnt people almost die?

bet she had something to do with it and the league is doing nothing to figure it out. typical!
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 7
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 4:37:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
POGBANK //
Piazza Oro Grande Bank wishes everyone happy holidays and a prosperous New Year!

Spending money can be the most stressful part of the holiday season, so bring ease to the experience with one of our low interest-rate credit cards.

Pay day, pay less, POG Bank.