Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
payback
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 19:15:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

king curls his lower lip down, eyes taking on a look of contemplation. "huh, not sure. just how things go y'know? eventually it'll get better." he'd grown used to the bitter, shitty taste. it was nothing to the one he woke up too, or the one he went to bed with.
[break][break]
"look, it's a vibe, ye? it's part of the experience." king scowled, downing one of the shots on the table, pushing one towards nina.
[break][break]
"drink up, champ."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
payback
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 3:45:50 GMT
nina larson Avatar
eventually it would get better. was there something philosophical to this? she shook her head and laughed lightly. ”uh-huh.”

he pushed a shot her way, and she downed it in turn, with slightly less hesitation than the last. part of the experience. of depression? she wondered.

the glass met the bar again, empty. she cleared her throat lightly, shaking her head, ”fuck, that’s rough.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
payback
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 21:42:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"fuck. ye, it is." it went down as easy as water, but each second felt like drinking cat piss. again - it was the experience that counted.
[break][break]
leaning into the bar and running his tongue over his teeth, he turns to regard nina with one eye.
[break][breka]
"so, tell me who got ye in the shit show that's a life of crime."

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
payback
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 22:59:18 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she shook her head at him, though smiling. she didn’t understand.

her smile wavered at his question, though. looking down at the bar, she swirled her drink, considering the answer.

”my family.” the lime was taken from the rim of her gin and tonic and squeezed between three fingers. she dropped it in once it’d been sufficiently pulped. ”they taught me how to steal when i was a kid. trick people, so they could get enough information to ruin their lives.” she narrowed her eyes facetiously, glass raised towards still curled lips. ”i think they call it extortion.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
payback
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 16:33:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he listens, fingers tapping idly on the glass's exterior, eyes taking stock of the many liquors behind the bar. he thinks of his own family, his own shortcomings, and how they all came together in a nice bright, and bloody, bow.
[break][break]
he's silent a moment, then, with a short exhale, he speaks.
[break][break]
"ye gotta love family, right?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
payback
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 23:19:02 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she watched him stare off idly, figuring the topic had sent him in some far-off direction as well. maybe he was thinking of his own family. did he have one? his response made her figure that if he did, there were issues. her eyes fell away again.

”yeah. right.”

one of her legs crossed over the other, her knees rotating more in favor of him.

”when did you leave the league? you said it was a lifetime ago—but you don’t look that old.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
payback
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 23:36:09 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it was strange to think how, despite her own familial issues, she didn't come out anywhere near as fucked up as he did. in that regard, at least, she had been lucky.
[break][break]
"not sure i appreciate yer tone," he says dryly, wrinkling his nose upwards. he sighs despite himself, however. "musta been five, six years ago? somethin' like that. time after that gets a bit weird." he had, after all, been in a hospital bed for months and months.
[break][break]
"i was a different man back then. so, a lifetime ago, ye?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
payback
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 1:11:12 GMT
nina larson Avatar
the toe of her shoe went out to tap against his in a way it would not have two shots ago. ”i’m kidding.” but he looked wolfish in the face, unamused. maybe she shouldn’t. her lips twisted in a small frown, disappearing behind another sip.

”yeah, if you put it that way, i guess.” time was a very odd thing. ”you said you were an operative, but you didn’t say what you actually did... am i not supposed to ask?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
payback
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 3:53:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he gives her a chuckle and small nudge of his own foot, hoping to ease any misunderstandings. the conversation of family had left him momentarily solemn on a night he wanted to be anything but.
[break][break]
"mm, hard ta say." his lips quirk and coil as he mulls over the thought. "we were at open war at the time. did what we were told ta. mostly just guerilla warfare, open patrols 'n the like." he gives her a look from the side of his eyes, admiring both her and the innocent curiosity she seemed to have.
[break][break]
"war wasn't pretty 'n made worse when ye can control creatures that can quite literally turn ye to pink mist with a thought." he shrugs, playing it off. "meh, chances 'r if war breaks out in hoenn — no shit kinda war — i won't be stickin' 'round."

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
payback
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 5:46:39 GMT
nina larson Avatar
the nudge back was a pleasant surprise, and a relief, that she hadn’t actually offended him. or at least, if she had, it’d rolled off.

her elbow met the bar, and she rested her chin in her well-manicured hand, listening, perfectly attentive. so, he was a soldier, turned coat? it sounded like the plotline for an action movie—something she’d watch, even. he was fascinating.

the look of curiosity on her face began to twist towards the end of his explanation, taking on a light wash of concern.

”war?” a war had just ended a year a half ago. ”like, you think there’s going to be another one? why?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,146 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
payback
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 2:34:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: