Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 23:28:48 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Another day, another clandestine meeting at the waterborne café owned by @rayne . A place away from the prying eyes and ears of the League, where business could be discussed in a more casual above-water setting. “Thanks for coming, Mars.” A small smile crossed his lips as he sat down across from them at the table in the backroom of the restaurant, setting aside the manilla folder he’d brought along.

“I have a proposition for you, should you be interested.” Oscar had given him permission to re-use the derelict facility for the purposes of Team Rocket, but Greater Mauville Holdings couldn’t be expected to front the entire balance for what would most likely be seen as a superfluous project. “First though, did you want anything to eat or drink?”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 9:32:37 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Mars was, of course, no stranger to boats, and although he usually preferred them at sea instead of docked at some small town he otherwise would have cared little for visiting, he was also no stranger to the café owned by @rayne. A good cover with a pleasant atmosphere, what more could anyone ask for?
[break][break]
”You’re welcome. I hope you’ve been doing well, Rowan.”
[break][break]
Pleasantries exchanged with a smile – calm and confident and so very fitting of someone like Mars. There were a plethora of reasons why an Admin would meet with one of Rocket’s Beasts, but to do so at a place like this meant the reasons for this meeting were likely much different from their usual responsibilities.
[break][break]
A proposition.
[break][break]
He was curious, to say the least.
[break][break]
”I’m fine… Maybe some water.” He would have usually gone for coffee, but that wasn’t exactly a smart choice when trying to keep his blood pressure as low as possible. ”So, what’s this proposition of yours?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 3:04:57 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Of course.” Rowan gingerly slid the glass pitcher of water and empty cup towards the Admin, at their request. A hand opened the manilla folder before him, nervously re-arranging the documents before himself. “I assume you’ve heard of the abandoned Sea Mauville facility?” In case Mars wasn’t he handed over a few pictures of the decrepit facility that lay dormant in the western waters of Hoenn.

“It’s wreckage is owned by Greater Mauville Holdings, which is currently headed by our own Oscar Clayton. I’ve recently managed to clear some bandits out of the ruins with him, and I realized that we could be using this area to our advantage.” Rowan now produced a 3D rendering of a new facility, refurbished from the skeleton of Sea Mauville, complete with a sizable moonpool underneath.

“I believe that with the blessing of Oscar Clayton and the combined funding of GMH and your bank we could turn this place into a deep sea research facility. Of course, that would be only the public front.” A finger gestured towards the moonpool underneath with a small smirk. “A place to dock the submarine, a foothold for Rocket in the western seas of the region. Between Sea Mauville, Pacifidlog Town and Sootopolis City…the water would belong to us.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 4:38:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A sales pitch.
[break][break]
While it was usually the sort of thing Mars would listen to at some conference room while watching a presentation someone clearly spent hours “perfecting”, Rowan’s intentions were understood the moment he mentioned Sea Mauville. Bright amber hues watched him intently, but even if he noticed the Rocket Beast’s nervousness, no interruptions were made.
[break][break]
He simply poured himself a glass of water, quietly listening.
[break][break]
Sea Mauville. Great Mauville Holdings. Oscar Clayton. Funding for a deep sea research facility. A foothold for Rocket in the western seas of the region.
[break][break]
It was a decent plan.
[break][break]
”Not bad. Sea Mauville lies near Slateport, right?” The question was asked almost as if a thought expressed out loud, his expression showing so very little of what he may have truly thought of the project. Mars looked at the 3D rendering of the facility, considering everything that had been mentioned a moment earlier. ”It would make for a good vantage point, especially if we wanted to take control of more of the islands.”
[break][break]
Like Dewford Town.
[break][break]
Still, it was after taking a sip from his glass that he sighed, his gaze meeting Rowan’s.
[break][break]
”It also sounds expensive, though. What’s your plan to make it financially sustainable?”

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 7:16:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan had to resist a sigh of relief when the admin showed interest in the potential of this plan, managing to maintain a straight face despite the nervous energy that ran through his body, threatening to betray his façade. "That's where I'll come in." He relaxed into the chair slightly, allowing himself to not be so rigid in the face of the pitch. "The area around Sea Mauville is a unique and complex ecosystem that is unlike anything else in Hoenn, meaning that there is plenty to be learned from researching the waters." A hand slid across a thick packet of paper, mostly legal jargon that was uninteresting to most but had been poured through thoroughly by the beast.

"Such research would allow us access to grants from the National Science Foundation, which would be able to keep the front of the business solvent and appearing legitimate while allowing us the freedom to do our 'other' work without pesky League oversight. What's more unassuming than a bunch of scientists studying aquatic Pokémon and oceanic vegetation?" A small smirk crawled over his lips, obviously having considered this from a few angles. "With Greater Mauville Holdings and Piazza Oro Grande Bank attached to the project, as well as the heir to the Wrynn Corporation heading the research, I can't imagine they'll say no." Of course this was running on more than a few assumptions, but that hadn't stopped Rowan before. "My family has been donating to them for years."

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 15:39:04 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

As was expected, a complex question came matched by an fittingly elaborate response, and as Mars listened to what the Rocket Beast had to say, he made no interruption – simply nodding a couple of times to indicate that he was following along.
[break][break]
Apparently, Rowan had been planning all of this for some time, which in its own way brought a certain sense of reassurance. After all, few things in this world annoyed Mars more than a business proposal made without the proper research and considerations.
[break][break]
”I can’t imagine they would either. The bank’s involvement could be easily justified since a lot of our company goals are geared towards ’helping create a better Hoenn’, and I’ve personally backed research projects and done my own conservation work in the past. The board of directors could be a problem, but the good publicity from being involved in the project would likely be enough to sway them.”
[break][break]
The board of directors who were, unbeknownst to most people, some of the most important names in Sinnoh’s own crime syndicate. Those whose only interest in the bank was for it to keep being profitable and keep its good name so it would act as the perfect place to keep stacked accounts away from their region's own shores. They didn’t need to know about Rocket’s part in all of this.
[break][break]
”Generally speaking, the public’s interest in science tends to be mild... Most would probably like the idea of it and approve of researching Hoenn’s beloved seas, but they wouldn’t dive deeper than that. If it all went well, a good image but inconspicuous enough. This could work. It’s a good idea, Rowan.”
[break][break]
Of course, he would still have to run the numbers himself to make sure, but so far it all seemed more beneficial than anything else.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 5:23:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
As Rowan listened to Mars speak, he could see the pieces beginning to slowly come together. The culmination of his planning was enough to pique the interest of not only the CEO of Greater Mauville Holdings, but the Piazza Oro Grande Bank as well. A feeling of pride and accomplishment was enough of a reward, but the prospect of furthering Rocket was the true goal and seemed much more attainable in his hands all of the sudden.

“I’m glad you think so.” He smiled, attempting to remain professional considering the nature of the meeting. “Now I’ll still have to get Walsh on board, but I can’t imagine that’ll be difficult considering what we’re proposing is the expansion of our influence. Having a foothold outside of Slateport will be integral.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 7:37:35 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A promise. A step in the right direction.
[break][break]
Once, Mars wouldn’t have cared much for helping Rocket expand. The amount of influence and control they had over the Hoenn region was of little importance to him, and they only mattered because of the resources they could provide him with. These days, things were different.
[break][break]
These days, Hoenn needed Team Rocket.
[break][break]
When was it that he began seeing things this way? When was it that he began caring so much for this syndicate’s success?
[break][break]
The change had been gradual, but his reasons were many and as valid as any – Mars knew this well.
[break][break]
”Walsh, huh? Look at you, proposing ideas to the big boss and everything.” Despite the serious nature of this business meeting, mild teasing came in the company of a slight smirk, Mars then extending a hand for Rowan to shake as if this were to mark their agreement. ”I’m sure it’ll be fine, but let me go how it goes either way. Transparency between business partners is important.”
[break][break]
Business partners. In technically, that’s what they had just become.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 19:56:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Business partners?” Rowan couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle, standing up and moving across the room. “Guess I couldn’t avoid turning into my parents, after all.” He’d escaped Galar in order to avoid becoming part of the corporate machine, a mouthpiece and bargaining chip for his family. Now, he’d willingly walked into the business world in order to further the influence and power of his new family. It was strange how differently life could turn out, wasn’t it?

“You want a drink?” He poured himself a glass of whiskey from the bottle that he’d brought along, sliding the bottle across the table for Mars in case he wanted some of his own. “A toast, to the future and to Team Rocket.” Rowan raised his glass, a small smile on his face.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 5:40:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Even after leaving all of their illicit activities aside, in Sinnoh, the Marzáns were considered business titans, and Emilio Marzán, Mars’ own grandfather, was one of the region’s most successful businessmen in recent history. Now, the last thing Mars would have ever wanted was to be like his grandfather, a man he truly hated, and yet, he was a businessman all the same, and he was part of a syndicate…
[break][break]
Strange how differently life could turn out indeed.
[break][break]
”There are many kinds of businessmen, Rowan, and anyone worth their name involved themselves in business of some kind.” The admin winked, but of course he’d think as much when business was his life. Still, unexpectedly, the conversation led him to feeling a certain sense of kinship with the Rocket Beast.
[break][break]
Perhaps, in the end, that was why he took the bottle when it was sent his way, pouring himself a drink and smiling when he raised his glass.
[break][break]
”To the future and to Team Rocket.”
[break][break]
To the future of Team Rocket.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 2:07:40 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan had chosen his words subconsciously, committing to the future and to Team Rocket but not to the future of the organization itself. Was he loyal to Team Rocket or to the Quinns and Adrian? Did he covet being part of the criminal organization or was just enthralled by the power that had been afforded to him since joining? He’d much rather serve Team Rocket than the League, so long as Hoenn didn’t become a repeat of the atrocities committed in Kanto. The moment he sensed a change in the wind, he couldn’t be so sure of his complacency.

The moment of hesitation came and went, tipping the glass upwards and consuming the entirety of the liquor. “Alright, then. Let’s get to work.” Rowan smiled, beginning to unravel some blueprints and show off what he had planned.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,972 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Investment [C]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 0:08:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: