part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 1:52:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROOMIES

ONE RANGER, TWO RANGER, THREE SILPHS

AN ELEVATOR DINGS when they reach their floor. fernando, leads, the only one aware of which room is theirs, counting down each set of doors as they pass.

one eight zero three,” he relays back to her as they reach the end of the hall.

he fiddles with his phone until the door unlocks itself. a smart lock allows him to access it remotely as well as the front camera. aside from that, the only extra security is two physical deadbolts that he’s asked razz not to use.

the door opens and fernando notes the shoes near the entrance.

oh, seems kingsman’s home.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 14:47:06 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
oh what a christmas it had been indeed. francie had managed to get herself signed up with the rangers under silph name just like the very person she was apparently going to room with.

"oh, a place for shoes at the door..." she'd have to remember to do that. so, she kicked her shoes off out of respect and glanced up toward the inside of the house.

was she nervous? you bet your bottom dollar she's nervous. how's she showing it? with a soft smile and a collected expression. on the outside, it didn't seem like she was nervous at all.

but on the inside?

what if he doesn't like me? what if i end up making an idiot out of myself? what if i stain the silph name? no matter how much fernando says i won't i just have like this massive sinking feeling i will. oh god, ohgod,ogd.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 7:32:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

`coming to visit. bringing someone.`[break][break]

=‘Okay when?’=

Is what Razz would reply with as he is busy heating up the noodles for his top ramen as he is too lazy to be bothered to do anything better. Even with ’s cooking lessons there still needed to be a will in which he had none. As he waited for a response the Rotom in his phone goes off about how Silph and his guest were already here. His Porygon having already unlocked the door as that as one fo the things she was in charge of. ”Wait now?” he questions Aqua with some confusion as he was finishing up his bowl of soup. That wasn’t much of a warning, lovely. [break][break]

For now all he can do is sigh as he is very much ill prepared for any visits as he is currently in casual clothing and his scar was in clear view as he didn’t usually wear his headband while in private. Though he suppose he trust Silph enough not to bring that up and he just decides to just put his bowl in the sink as he hears the door opening up. Razz cleaning up his hands with a towel as the two came in. ”Welcome,” he greets. [break][break]

”I’d be more well dressed, but you didn’t really give much warning,” Razz looks to the other’s guest, ”Who is this?”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 20:14:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROOMIES

“AH.”

fernando kneels down to slide off both his shoes. fingers wrap around their collar and he pats them off to the side, organized and aligned.

sorry to intrude, kingsman, but the holidays have me busy.

he wears a smile fit for dealing with his associates. it lacks the polish necessary when dealing with the general public—less ample but seemingly more genuine for someone of his facial structure—but that’s what he reserves to those close him. pawns may be playthings but they are his playthings.

no worries. we’re all colleagues here.

fernando’s approach is slow but he makes his way out of the foyer and toward the main dining room. a cast glance toward the kitchen floats back to francie.

this is miss myrtle. the second ranger to be hired by silph co.

he leaves the more thorough introduction to the only one capable of showcasing her true personality.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 13:37:16 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
as she's introduced, francie just gives a warm smile and waves. but then fernando leaves room for her to talk, and that has her moving over and holding her hand out to razz like a proper weirdo who apparently still shakes hands. like that's a thing anymore. don't people just nod or smile?

no, not francie, she offers handshakes like some kinda creep.

"hello! it's nice to meet you mr. kingsman! you can just call me francie."

oh, and he's young, she noticed. but it wasn't a judgement, just something she took note of for the sake of if anybody asked. like the fact that he's got black hair and the fact that the living space is very homey and she already worries her rock pokémon will end up in their pokéballs most of the time.

no, she really didn't think twice about the scar. wondered what happened maybe, but it wasn't any of her business.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 12:12:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"We are?" the younger man questions, still not having much information about the new girl who has entered his temporary home. Though seeing as that was what he called her that probably just meant that she was a new hire? In which he was right, especially as Fernando named her the second Ranger of Silph Co. He blinks at him with some confusion at first as this was definitely unexpected. "Huh... well guess Rose can finally not be lonely on the 4th floor," is all he finds himself commenting because he isn't sure how to process the new information. [break][break]

When she waves he gives a small welcome wave, though he does step back as she steps up close to him to try and shake hands. Which throws him off. Its clear he wasn't expecting it, and with the invasion of his home he wasn't mentally prepared to be social so quickly. "I.. um..." thankfully Salem is quick to come to his trainer's rescue as the blue Meowstic seems to come from the living room and jumps into his trainer's arms. He gives a couple meows of welcome before Salem shakes hands in his place. He can't really be expected to be social when he wasn't prepared for people. [break][break]

"Nice.. to... meet you too?" he doesn't mean for it to come off as a question, but it does as if he's unsure if it really is or not. "So.. what brings you two to visit?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 8:26:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROOMIES

THEY ALL HAVE their tendencies and social standings. while francie is the obvious sunshine of an extrovert between them, fernando and razz align as introverts. but, even among them, fernando balances his with a wedge of social obligation and years of service.

miss myrtle just got back to hoenn. seeing as you didn’t have anything planned i thought it would be nice to have you two meet before work starts again.

just because they’re in the same department doesn’t mean their work will match. when one is in the other may be out. however, with the influx of happenings, there’s a good chance both will be tied up. they’re like independent contractors, with only their dispatch as a tether between them.

unless—

i imagine she doesn’t have a place to stay either,” the implication sits on the tip of this tongue.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 14:46:01 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
greeting razz was easy enough. he seemed like a very nice person, though a little shy, which was totally fin given they just barged into his house not super invited. poor thing. she sort of felt bad.

then fernando goes and mentions she doesn't have a place to stay, or he imagines so, and it has her dense little head tilting and a squeak of an, "eh?" escapes her lips.

then, frantic waving, it's short lived but it's energetic.

"wh-what? no, no no, i don't wanna impose on him! that'd be so rude, wow." a nervous laugh, then she's playing with the ends of her hair. "no, it's fine. i'm staying in the pokémon center for now. i'm sure i'll figure something out!"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 9:24:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I suppose that makes logical sense," because that's what Razz went by most of the time, logic. As long as it wasn't some sort of social situation. Such as when Fern mentioned that she needed a place to stay that it didn't click in his head what his boss was asking for. [break][break]

It's not until Francie spoke up that the notion even made a pass in his mind. He looks to her and narrows his eyes when she mentioned camping in Pokemon Centers before looking to Fern. "You want her to stay here?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 23:37:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROOMIES

“FOR NOW,” he clarifies, unfazed by either of their reactions.

francie’s modesty means nothing to him. there is no such thing as imposing on a silph as long as they’re willing to pay him back. her services as a ranger more than suffices.

in the same vein, razz’s expression means little. up until now, aside from a few comments here and there, he’s been more than accepting of his terms. there is a game of trust, certainly, but that has been well earned and established. at least in his eyes.

as long as it isn’t too much trouble, kingsman.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 13:11:43 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
"r-really! because, because if it is, i'll come into some other, uh, accommodations quickly i'm sure!"

the way she quickly rambles herself into a grave is surely one of her most well used talents. her body is rigid with nerves and she suddenly feels like she's imposing... but the apartment is nice and it would make work so much easier.

"but, i should point out, i'm um, i've got a knack for baking and i can keep my pokémon in their capsules while i'm at home! being that most of them are, erm, not uh, not apartment friendly... kind musty and dirty, by uh, by nature."

rock types, what'll a girl do?
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 12:06:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

A red eye glances from one to the other, and back again. And while he knows this isn't being forced on him why does it feel like he's being cornered and guilted? Or maybe that was his parinoia kicking in at the idea of having a roommate as he hasn't lived with anyone but his pokemon for 4 years now. So it was a change to say the lease. [break][break]

Razz just averts his gaze toward the living room where several of his pokemon were, some being little nosey bodies and trying to listen into their conversation. He sighs, "If it's what you want sir then I will agree to it," after all it was Fernando's place to begin with, so in his head as long as Silph wanted it then it was out of his hands. [break][break]

He looks toward Francie who seems to be trying to give him some sort of resume. "I have no qualms with pokemon being inside," he tilts his head toward the living room with several of his pokemon were already making themselves at home, "As for baking that would be nice, I most just to instant stuff"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ROOMIES
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 3:18:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROOMIES

“THEN IT’S SETTLED,” he announces. with a literal brush of his hands, the matter is settled, regardless of the unrequited feelings of those involved.

i look forward to your team work and continued success.” his voice is hopeful but stern with the authority of the one who’s brought them all together. his eyes wander around the place before settling on razz and ultimately salem.

did you have any plans today, kingsman. i’ve yet to treat myrtle to her onboarding dinner.

because naturally, francie won’t say no. she can’t. that, fernando is certain of.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights