awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 13:10:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The blizzard continues to rage outside, rendering Route 115 into a snowy hell-scape. Even so, the interior of the estate is warm and charming enough to distract Remiel from the otherwise alarming weather outside. After rising from bed, careful not to wake as she peacefully sleeps, he descends the grand staircase wearing flannel pajamas, festive socks, and bedhead.

While everyone who'd stayed after the party slumbered in their private rooms, EARL GREY the butler SINISTEA had kept himself busy tidying up. All the Christmas decorations were still up, of course, though the bowls of eggnog and platters of treats that once graced the various tables were now gone.

In the kitchen, the possessed teacup now used its ghostly abilities to cook a 5-star breakfast.

Remiel yawns and rubs at his eye as he enters the scene, passing a bowl of waffle batter that appears to be whisking itself. "Good morning, Earl..." He murmurs, taking a seat on one of the kitchen island stools. "How's about a cup of coffee, my friend?"

The Sinistea chimes happily, using its telekinesis to lift the coffee pot out from its machine nearby. Simultaneously, that same power pulls a Christmas-themed mug out from a kitchen cabinet. It reads:

Santa's Favorite HO!

x

Remiel doesn't seem to pay it any mind, however, as the ghost pours him his coffee. "Cream and sugar, too, please." He adds, rubbing his temples.

🎅 taking place the morning after deck the halls
ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 21:47:28 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Taika toddles happily over to the tree, fascinated by the decor. Coincidentally enough, the fairy lights twinkled in the little fairy's eyes as she touches tree branches and tinsel gently, giggling a soft little "Togepi!" with every new sensation. Sitting cross-legged on the floor a few feet away, Matilda smiles at the little one. She'd missed holidays like this.[break][break]

The sound of rustling down the hall got her attention, and she boops Taika away to go check on things. Following the noise, she finds herself in a seemingly self-sufficient kitchen, a tired Remiel sitting at the counter. When she spots the floating Sinistea she realizes exactly who was taking care of breakfast and she smiles.[break][break]

Walking over to the host, she takes a seat next to him. She isn't trying to hide her footsteps, but she doesn't consider the fact that her fluffy winter socks muffle most, if not all, of the sound of her footfalls. "I see now who took the brunt of hosting this magnificent party," she says teasingly to Remiel, flashing Earl Grey a conspiratorial wink.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.matilda]font:11px roboto;--accent:#db9dbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 4:51:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Mid-sip, Remiel certainly doesn't notice Matilda until she's sitting right beside him. He nearly sputters in his coffee before composing himself and setting the cup down with a slightly abashed, sleepy smile.

"Is it that obvious?"

A stranger in his home— who'd slept over, no less— was not a usual thing, and he'd admittedly forgotten about the party he'd hosted last night for a split-second. But there was nothing alarming or threatening about her kind expression, and it allowed his mind to recover the memory of their introduction amidst talk of Dreepy.

"Matilda, is that right? Would you like some breakfast?" The royal politely inquires, prompting the possessed floating teacup to usher itself towards them without having to be told. "Earl makes a splendid Unovan omelet." He adds, resuming his sip from before.
ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 2:00:57 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

"Ooo, I would love an Unovan omelette!" Mattie speaks directly to Earl, adding a polite, "If it's not too much work, of course." Taking into account how much he was already doing, Matilda didn't want to overwhelm the Sinistea. [break][break]

Reaching into her pocket she pulls out a Pokeball and releases Dziban. The little Dreepy floats over to the Sinistea and follows him around the kitchen, watching him work. "I've never been to Unova. I'd love to visit there sometime though, all the stories I've heard have been pretty great." [break][break]

Mattie turns back to the official host of last night's party. Taking in his sleepy demeanor, she can't help but smile sympathetically. "How often do you hold parties like this? Your place is large enough and gorgeous enough, but it's gotta be exhausting."

[break][break]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 22:58:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Earl Grey lived to serve, and certainly wasn't inconvenienced by Matilda's order. In fact, it made the possessed teacup chime with cheer as he summoned another ghostly hand to open the fridge and fetch the ingredients required. But such a capacity for multitasking didn't come naturally, of course. He had his training in Calcifet Palace to thank for that!

"The region is a melting pot of different cultures and landscapes. It's quite worth the visit, if you ask me," Remiel says between coffee sips. Reaching forward with his free hand, he pulls a napkin from the holder at the center of the table before grabbing an almond croissant off the platter there as well. He takes a bite out of it afterwards, chewing then setting it down on the napkin as Matilda asks how often he played host to engagements such as this.

"Not often... I'm not exactly what you'd call a people-person, except when it comes to business." He admits, returning her smile with a small one of his own. "To be quite honest, I hardly even live here. Most of my time is spent working at the embassy in Rustboro, so I stay in a small abode I own there. I come here when I have guests to entertain... or when I'm visiting my draciary for an extended stay."
ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 3:17:58 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

As Remiel talks about Rustboro, Matilda's expression clearly spells out that she wants to ask him more about his business and his home, but as soon as he says Draciary her eyes light up. "Oh right, you have an entire Draciary here!" She claps her hands together in excitement drawing the attention of her own little dragon. [break][break]

Dziban pauses in his shadowing of the other ghost and is at Matilda's shoulder in the blink of an eye. He isn't entirely sure what the two were talking about but he remembers the word Draciary from the party the night prior, which piques his interest.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 8:55:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel smiles. "That's right. Would you like to go see it, Matilda?" He offers, amused by her excitement.

Nearby, a few eggs are cracked open by ghostly hands before their innards splat on the heated pan below and sizzle. Earl Grey continues to cook breakfast as the two talk. Though the sound of his master's offer prompts the butler to cook a little faster than before!
ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 1:55:58 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Nodding furiously, Matilda leaps to her feet with an "Oh yes please!" A glance over at Earl Grey's hard work gives her pause, and she sits back down slowly. "I mean, I would love to visit the draciary after breakfast, thank you so much Master Calcifett." She clasps her hands together and sets them on the table politely. Under the counter however her feet swing back and forth, too short to touch the ground and an easy way to get out the energy she's nearly vibrating with. [break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 0:40:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel laughs, and the sound is as exquisite and elegant as the décor surrounding them. "Very well, then. As soon as we're done with breakfast." He responds, lifting his cup of coffee— but pausing from a sip when his eyes shift towards the staircase across the way. He smiles warmly at the sight of sleepy as she pads towards them.

"Just in time for breakfast, darling," He calls out, quick to shift his attention back to Matilda and introduce them. "I'm not certain if you two met earlier, but: , this is my... girlfriend, ." A development that had only just been made official last night— hence the pause and the warm look on his expression shortly thereafter.

After quickly recomposing himself, however, he continues. "Luka, Matilda and I are planning to visit the draciary after breakfast. Care to come along?"

ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 2:26:43 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Ah.[break][break]
She'd forgotten there was anyone else here.[break][break]
Bare feet pad down the staircase as Luka wanders down towards the kitchen, still half asleep and bleary eyed, and dressed only in the button-down Remiel had left discarded in his room. When he calls out her name she manages to focus her attention on him, and her sleep-addled gaze slides over to the person sitting across from him.[break][break]
She squeaks in surprise and bolts back up the stairs, ears burning.[break][break]
"N-nice to meet you!" she shouts down. Though her blushing face is hidden the embarrassment in her voice is palpable. "Um! What? Oh...s-sure! Erm, just...ah, l-let me, um...I-I'll get ready, a-and I'll meet you there!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 11:43:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

With the introduction out of the way, there was nothing else to do but enjoy a pleasant post-Christmas dinner before heading out. Though, of course, Remiel spares a moment to chuckle and tease his new girlfriend with a CRYSTALBLOOM bright smile. Her cheeks are so adorably red that he simply can't help it. They practically ILLUMINATED the room.

Regardless, when Luka returns more dressed than before, the three of them finally depart to enjoy a morning stroll through his estate's garden. Pleasant conversation is had, and Matilda remains none the wiser to the fact that this was Remiel and Luka's first outing as a couple ever.

FIN

ANTEMERIDIES +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
antemeridies [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:28:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: