Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 22:34:24 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The annual New Year's Bloom Festival, Petalburg City's ode to the new year and celebration of the spring to come. Barnaby found himself here, surprisingly enough, on ROCKET business. He had been tasked with something a little... different this evening. 's usual attendant was unavailable for whatever reason and, as was his luck, Barnaby was the only lower-level ROCKET free to take over.

He only had cursory knowledge of the child and her affiliation with their criminal organization; it wasn't his business, really, so he'd left it alone. One of the higher-ups, perhaps , had suggested taking Eris to this festival, however, and he couldn't exactly refuse. The excursion was meant to be for fun and to let Eris escape the ROCKET sub for a little while.

Barnaby had dressed the part. He wore a semi-formal, traditional festival outfit with darker blue and black tones. To go along with the flower theme, he'd also braided his hair and adorned it with delicate white daisies. He would have done something similar to Eris' hair, if she showed interest.

They entered the festival through a large ToriI Gate. The sun was just beginning to dip below the horizon, signaling for the lighting of the lanterns all around the celebration grounds. The smell of fried food and sweet delicacies intermingled together to create a truly mouth-watering scent. Vendors called out, vying for their patrons' attention; laughter and pleasant voices filled the air; children ran from booth to booth, giggling in excitement with their friends. It was a lot to take in.

"So, where to first?" Barnaby asked, leaning down a little lower so that he could hear Eris above the din of the festival.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 6:45:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]festival fantansies
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]but will your wishes be heard?
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She isn't sure if she really has the energy to go out and play. For as bright and beautiful the lights may have been, there's barely a spark that exists in her eyes, her kimono and obi a little messy in presentation. Thankfully due to 's involvement, her hair isn't as much of a bird's nest as it originally had been, carefully adorned with flowers akin to those stitched on her haori.
[break][break]
There's a gentle nudge at her side, a small grunt from a large Luxray beckoning her to look around instead of keeping her gaze to the ground. Where to first? From the blooming laughter to the wafting smells, there truly seems to be a lot going on at once - Far too much for her to focus on just one thing. As she watches a crowd of children pass her by, she can't help but feel a pang of emotions tug at her heart.
[break][break]
Would it be too much to ask or if they were busy? Did she even have the ability to put on a smile for them if they did have the time to meet? Perhaps, she's thinking a little too far ahead of herself. Would she even be able pull herself out of bed tomorrow? Have the energy to try to exist for a day?
[break][break]
"I don't know..." She mumbles, tugging at her sleeves as she takes a breath in. "Whatever's interesting to you, I guess..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ea7082;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 0:57:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
As open and charming as Barnaby was with adults, for whatever reason he found it harder to interact with children. Perhaps because he was an only child himself and didn't grow up with a sibling connection? He had cousins, sure, but none of them were exceptionally close to him. Even when he was younger Barnaby knew to keep everyone at arms-length.

But. He wanted to try his best tonight. Partially because the festival looked fun and he wanted to enjoy himself, but mostly because he recognized Eris' hesitation and wanted her to have a good time.

Barnaby noticed her LUXRAY and was thankful for its comforting presence. He had the right idea. Bending down, the ROCKET grunt offered Eris a bright, reassuring smile. "How about we grab something to eat? I'm sure there's lots of yummy food here."

Glancing around, Barnaby noticed quite a few booths selling all sorts of festival fare. Raising an arm, he pointed to several of the stalls while relaying to his guest,

"If you're feeling something savory, they have karaage or takoyaki." He paused, letting her consider, before continuing. "But if you want something sweet, it looks like they have taiyaki too!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 23:04:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Guilt. It's a terrible feeling that sits and ferments in the stomach, rolling and churning when she continues to take in the kindness that others show her. It isn't fair for her to ruin someone else's day, not when they took the time out of their own schedules to do something for her. Even when they're strangers,
[break][break]
especially when they're strangers.
[break][break]
"Can we get something sweet?" She whispers, gently motioning at one of the stores up ahead. "I saw strawberry mochis earlier..."
[break][break]
Vague motions, vague mentions, her head feels so fuzzy as if breaking up into pieces when she tries to immerse herself in the atmosphere. Her sleeves brush against Reiner's body, her fingers wrapped in his mane as she gently entwines a few strands into a small braid.
[break][break]
"I- if you want, that is..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 2:06:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Where was the little girl who played festive music so brightly on the piano? She had receded, withdrawn into herself. And Barnaby didn't know why. He didn't know anything about her, really. But he still felt pangs of worry for this lonesome child.

Growing up in ROCKET, Barnaby knew he'd had a privileged upbringing compared to some in similar situations. Still not an idyllic childhood, but not torturous, either. He wondered about Eris' background - where did she fall on the spectrum?

"That sounds divine, Eris." He replied sunnily, trying to keep the mood light.

"Let's go get us some mochis." With a comforting pat to her shoulder, he rose and began walking toward where she had gestured.

"By the way, who's your friend?" Barnaby aimed his smile Reiner's way, nodding in acknowledgement. "He's a beautiful looking Luxray."

It didn't take long for him to locate a suitable booth. They offered an assortment of mochis; Barnaby bought Eris' requested strawberry, a matcha one for himself, and a milk mochi for their feline friend.

After one tentative bite Barnaby exclaimed, "Mmm. Good call!"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 3:31:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Whether it's his attempt at trying to get her to relax or open up, the invitation to talk about someone familiar and close to her heart does wonders.
[break][break]
"His name is Reiner... We've been together since we were babies. He was smaller than me as a Shinx but now he's..." Her hand reaches up to pat Reiner's head, drawing a horizontal line across to rest just above her own head. "A little taller than me."
[break][break]
Taking the mochis into hand, Eris is quick to first feed Reiner his own, his teeth lightly running over her palm. The Luxray then snorts and gently nudges his head against her shoulder, brushing her cheeks with his mane and eliciting a weak laugh.
[break][break]
"He carries me around at times, and he goes super fast. So whenever we go adventuring, we can cover more ground."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 2:38:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Seeing her open up caused a wave of relief to flood Barnaby's body. As she spoke and gestured toward her LUXRAY, he nodded along, invested in everything she said. Eris' delight at her companion was obvious, as was Barnaby's watching her.

"Seriously! Quite the glow-up, Reiner." He spoke, smiling at the large cat.

"You two must have a strong bond, then, growing up together like that. It's nice to see." Briefly, Barnaby thought of his own childhood Pokémon, Fleur and Odette, who still traveled with him to this day. He was lucky that NINETALES were so long-lived.

"Do you mind if I pet him? I'm a sucker for cats. I have a few of my own, too."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 20:19:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Hear that, Reiner? Looking cool!" Hugging the Luxray, Eris slowly finds that sensation of being overwhelmed quietly ebbing away. "We've been together... cos we've only got each other now..."
[break][break]
Now and forevermore - What had been a dream of a new start had quickly shattered into despair and crushing depression. And it only continued to grow when he kept sending her veiled threats.
[break][break]
"Do you mind, bud?"
[break][break]
Questions like that are usually directed to her, but she always takes a step back to let Reiner decide for himself. After all, it'd be best to ensure he doesn't go biting people's hands off. The Luxray stares at Barnaby for a few moments, then wordlessly brushes up against him, discharging light shivers of static as he goes.
[break][break]
"Pa had lots of cats... they're still in the house and doing fine..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 5:29:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The feel of static sent a small jolt through Barnaby's body, enough to make him jump a bit on contact. Not out of fear, just surprise. He'd never been this close to a LUXRAY, felt the softness of its fur, the warmth from its body. It was nice. He could see why Eris valued Reiner so.

"Hello, mon chou~" Barnaby cooed, scratching the giant cat behind its ears, at the spot where his own felines loved to be petted. Speaking of which.

Reaching into his coat, Barnaby pulled out a singular Luxury Ball. He casually released his favorite cat: a stunning female PERSIAN. "This is Gabrielle. She has also been with me quite a long time. We are old friends, hm, love?"

The PERSIAN was already rubbing affectionately at her trainer's legs, purring up a storm. As she did so, Barnaby turned back to Eris. A look of concern once again crossed his face.

"We've only got each other now..."

"What about Mr. del Mar? He asked me personally to hang out with you tonight." Again, Barnaby was trying to cheer her up, to focus on good thoughts like the care showed for her. "He seems like he's on your side. I am, too, now that we've met."

Hopefully his reassuring smile was convincing. He wasn't too terribly good with kids, but Eris' situation was really pulling at his heartstrings.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 1:30:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Fluffy ears twitch at the gesture, the nicks and old scars ever prominent as Barnaby continues to scratch. It's clear that he's been through a lot, patches of luscious fur often giving way to gruesome scars as long as one puts in a little effort to search. And yet, Reiner doesn't quite mind when those terrible marks are brushed over, merely flicks his tail and watches the trainers with mild interest.
[break][break]
"She's really pretty," Eris breathes as she reaches out, "Kinda like Cash Money..."
[break][break]
A similarity in looks is to be expected since they're of the same family but perhaps, it's the attitude and grace that she refers to instead.
[break][break]
"I... feel bad imposing on him. He's really nice but he probably has his own, people that he calls his family, others who he treasures." A quiet laugh is all she can offer, her teetering steps pulling her closer to Reiner. "I'm just a kid picked up off the streets who got to know him by sheer coincidence. I don't really belong."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 6:45:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
In contrast to Reiner, Barnaby's PERSIAN had nary a cut or nick on her pristine body. He cherished her greatly as a companion and therefore limited her time in battle, although he knew her to be a completely capable combatant.

As Eris reached for her, Gabrielle excitedly closed the distance between them, coming in to also rub against the child's legs and enjoy the pets that she offered. Her purr was audible, thrumming through her chest and into the festival surrounding them.

Hopefully Gabrielle offered some comfort to Eris, seeing as the girl began to speak more seriously about her situation and . Kneeling, Barnaby lowered himself to her level once again.

"Even if he does have others that he cherishes, that doesn't discount what you mean to him, chérie." Slowly, deliberately, Barnaby reached out to try and take her hands in his. Even if she resisted the reassuring gesture, he'd still continue with words of encouragement.

"You matter, hm? We all found our way to one another for a reason. You're not an imposition, Eris."

Blue eyes meet red, being sure to hold her gaze as much as possible.

"You do belong."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:23:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It doesn't discount what she means to him but therein lies a new question.
[break][break]
"What do I mean to him?"
[break][break]
When she meets his eyes, a hint of pain flashes through her gaze, sourness dancing upon her tongue as she looks away. Eyes blue like the atlantic, filled with so much hope and compassion that she feels sick.
[break][break]
"We found our way to one another because of the worst reasons." Is she bitter when she spits this? Or is she agonised from having the wounds of her heart scraped at? She has to take a deep breath to compose herself and seems to quickly retreat back into her shell. "Let's just... go see something or whatever..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 0:14:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was feeling slightly beyond his depth. When he'd offered her words of comfort he hadn't expected to be questioned back, not like this.

"What do I mean to him?"

For once, the journalist - so used to spouting words as freely as the oxygen they both breathed - was quiet. How could he answer her? It wasn't his place to speak in 's stead.

"I'm sure you're very important to him. He wouldn't have asked me to take you out to this festival if he didn't care about your wellbeing." Barnaby responded quietly, doing his best to rationalize his answer based on the little he knew of Eris and the admin's relationship.

"... Tradgedy has a way of bringing people together, though. That's not such a bad thing. It means you have things in common."

Perhaps his reasoning fell on deaf ears, though, for the girl pulled away from him - both mentally and physically. Her eyes averted to the bustle of the festival and her walls once again went up.

"Sure. I think I saw some cute shops up ahead. Pick out whatever you like, my treat." An offer with a small, quiet smile.

He had prodded her enough and obviously struck a nerve, which hadn't been Barnaby's intention. For the rest of their excursion he'd be sure to keep their interactions as light as possible; after all, this time was supposed to be a respite away from the horrors of reality.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 1:53:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Tragedy has a way of bringing people together - Fixers congregate in one area, each hoping to heal another's wounds, each wishing that their own heal with time. She only wishes that she could open up and pretend that nothing's wrong all over again, grab back those days where it was easier to keep up a smile and move on with life. When he still tries to offer, she feels close to snapping but Reiner's gentle growls bring her back, the brushing of his cheeks against her skin nudging her attention towards the distance. Up ahead, dim lantern lights dot the skies, sparklers dancing in the quiet night as familes and friends gather together.
[break][break]
In common... things in common... Does he see her as family like she does? Does he get scared that he'll lose her like she does for him? Does he live, wishing that he could rewrite his past? Does he sleep, remembering every bloodchilling moment? She can only wonder but never ask, for seeking such answers is to pry into her own mind that wishes to remain unseen.
[break][break]
With a quiet sigh, she leads the way. Though she highly doubts it, she'll try to find a little comfort in whatever delights they'll partake in tonight. And when the fantasies finally end, she'll find herself tumbling back down all over again.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
New Year's Bloom [M]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:52:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: