Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 23:28:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"I think this is it." Barnaby muttered, shifting their cargo van into park.

Today he and had been tasked with yet another poaching assignment. This time, instead of being in the belly of Slateport, they were at the ass-end of Hoenn. Barnaby had brought them to the outskirts of Lilycove City, where the ocean met tidal cliffs and rocky sand.

They had been given a tip that one of the many sea-carved caverns here held an impressive amount of GOLEM. And that these GOLEM possessed deadly move-sets sought after by collectors.

"You ready? It might get a little hairy in there." The question was accompanied by a teasing smirk; he knew she was ready. Remi lived her life prepared to take on the world.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 5:30:52 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi has a particularly faraway look in her gaze and, at first, doesn't seem to notice that the van has come to a halt. Not until Barnaby speaks up, breaking the white noise of the radio. She breathes in, coming back to life, and tilts her head to face him.

"I was born ready."

And then she wastes no time in popping out of the passenger seat and swinging the door closed with a satisfying bang. She rolls her head around on her shoulders, sighing with the satisfying crack and pop. She exhales, her breath a bit frosty given the wintry weather afoot in Hoenn, and weighs her options.

The woman reaches for a couple of pokeballs, releasing not one but two Beartic. Ground-types were weak to ice, right? Probably. She'd worry about that later. She had a water bazooka too on standby if need be.

"You got a plan, hotstuff?"
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 2:08:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Hotstuff?

The overt compliment brought an amused smirk to Barnaby's lips. Oh, how he loved receiving praise, especially for his looks. He was a sucker that way. It didn't take much to butter him up.

Having followed Remi out of the van, he considered her question for a moment. Did he have an actual concrete plan? It's not like he scoped the place out first.

"Watch our step. Don't make stupid mistakes. Find the Golem, catch 'em. Then get the hell out." A simple enough roadmap.

"Anything to add, Bear Woman?" He asked, a teasing glint in his eye as he glanced at her two BEARTIC.

Speaking of which, he probably needed to have one of his own Pokémon out. Barnaby considered the gloomy cave entrance and decided to release his AMPHAROS. If it could be used as a lighthouse beacon, it would suffice here in the darkness of this seaside cavern. They needed to be able to see in there, after all, right?

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 23:34:26 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Sounds like you don't have a plan at all. Shame, and I was just starting to like you."

She smirks, clearly teasing, especially with the way she looks him up and down. She even seems to click her tongue as if disappointed in missing out on a fine piece like him. Shame, shame.

"Well.. you wouldn't happen to have anything to make things damp, do you? Prevent these bastards from getting their jimmies rustled?"

Her attention spans to the Ampharos that lights up the darkness. It's helpful, sure, but it also draws attention them. What were the chances the Golem were blind?

"Or I can just flash freeze the cave."
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 2:46:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"That is a shame. You're missing out on a good time."

He smirks back, continuing their natural banter. That's what he liked about Remi, after all; she had come into his life guns blazing with zero fucks to give. She was fun, and obviously enjoyed a good time no matter the circumstance.

A woman after his own heart.

"Good call. My Starmie should be able to do the job." He replied, subsequently releasing his Evangeline.

His tone turning more thoughtful, Barnaby continued, "Ampharos can control their light output, so detection shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just keep the light low and take it slow."

He gestured toward the mouth of the cave.

"Ready?"

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:26:30 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Oh, is that right? Hm."

She sort of purr-growls, raising an eyebrow and looking him up and down with a sudden, feral hunger. The moment is fleeting, naturally, because the real prize Remi has her eyes on is never a piece of ass, but the money in her pocket at the end of the day. She looks away, to the mouth of the cave and the two Pokemon he's pulled out for their job today.

"Oh, I'm always ready, hot stuff."

And to that note, she releases an Alakazam. It is completely mute, hovering uncomfortably close to them both. She winks back at Barnaby, pointing a thumb at her Pokemon.

"Just in case things get hairy."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CACOPHONY [M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:41:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: