he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 23:57:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

From his pokeball Razz calls his Kubfu and the little cub punches the air in excitement to be out. The ranger figuring that the fighting type could use some training, seeing as the dojo master mentioned it requires a lot of energy to keep its attention. So here they were in an area where the Kubfu could fight all it wanted. [break][break]

Cedar evcen calls out to him as he punches a rock to show off. The fragile ice of the cave shakes and large icicles end up falling. Particularly near someone, "Cedar," he scolds lightly before he goes over toward the random person he noticed the ice falling near, "You alright?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Ice/Ground
[break]+ give me lapras or give me death

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 5:10:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Shoal Cave wasn’t usually rowdy or dangerous. If you didn’t bother them, the pokemon there wouldn’t bother you. Every fight he got into was usually something Mint went around looking for himself. As a result, he considered his time in the cave to be more of a relaxing nature walk than something to be cautious around. Something Caccio didn’t appreciate. That kind of thinking made him slower, weaker. That much is clear when ice comes crashing down and Mint is practically frozen between moving out of the way or calling for his partner to do something. With a snarl, Cacio jumped in the way smashing to bits the stray ice with a powerful Thunder Fang before landing on the ground and glaring at his trainer. [break][break]

He then is quick to turn that glare, and snarl at the people that’d cause that in the first place. “Whoa, c’mon Cacio! I’m ok!” Mint said moving forward to help dissuade the situation. “I-I’m ok!!” he called out to the trainer. “Don’t Mind Cacio, he’s just overprotective.” He added before the Luxray huffed.

[break][break]

+ ice/ground [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:14:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDSDALE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 12:10:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Neither trainer or pokemon seemed too affected by the growling Luxray. Razz having grown quite accustom to them thanks to both his brother, , and . Ceder more keeping up a brave face, though the kubfu does seem to cross his arms and grumble something seeming to attempt to apologize. He gives them a nod, "Its fine, I can understand a pokemon's protectiveness," Razz replies simply, "Though shouldn't have happened to begin with, but he's still young and learning," Razz shrugs which makes Ceder pout.[break][break]

The little bear seems to say something before storming off a bit to a near by Beartic and challenges it. And despite the BIDE attack the larger bear uses to try and beat the Kubfu in the end with a well place BRICK BREAK to the jaw it downs it. The kubfu looking back to their trainer saying something as they point to the ice bear. Razz sighing in defeat, not really picking up what the Kubfu said as currently Salem is curled up in his hood and not translating. For now Razz uses a pokeball to capture the fallen ice type. [break][break]

"You sure you're fine?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Ice/Ground
[break]+ Capture Attempt

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 6:01:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Cacio let off, backing up to sniff at his trainer before turning to glare at the little Kubfu. That is, until Mint rubbed the cat’s head forcing him to huff and break eye contact. “I’m not hurt, and Cacio isn’t either so it’s cool, really.” He said with a nod before waving at the little bear pokemon. Cacio eyed the pair before deigning them safe enough to leave his trainer with. He trotted away, ready to pick a fight with something much larger than him. He locked eyes with a Mudsdale and decided to take out his frustrations on it. [break][break]

As the cat raged on, Mint nodded once more. “Yeah, just a little fright is all.” He said waving off the concern. “I’m Mint by the way. The grouch over there’s Cacio.” He said introducing themselves before his Luxray yowled at him, demanding attention. He turned blinking at the large horse pokemon that had dropped unconscious. Cacio trotted back, proud of himself while Mint scrambled for a pokeball before it woke up, angry and vengeful. [break][break]

CATCH MUDSDALE

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 10:39:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]@tag

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 2:29:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

At least they didn't try to shake hands with him. With Salem just sleeping in his hood, Razz is not the best at being social. "Razz Kingsman," he simply introduces as he walks over to pick up the pokeball of the previous bear and putting it into his bag for now. The ranger kneeling down to give the Kubfu a fist bump as a congrats for his victory. The bear beaming with how he made his ranger proud. [break][break]

Though seeing as the other introduced their pokemon too Razz follows suit, "And mr. punchy here is Cedar, so..." he pauses as its clear he is attempting small talk but isn't that great with it, "What brings you to the caves?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Ice/Ground
[break]+ Skip

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 4:18:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Cacio spotted a blur of purple, turning to watch it before the wild pokemon stuck his tongue at him. In an instant, the Luxray is upon it, making quick work of it before dragging it back to his trainer, who promptly yelped and tossed a pokeball at it. He’d figure out what to do with the gift later. “Oh, nice to meet you Razz.” He said with a small nod before looking over at the Kubfu and giving it a little wave. “Hey buddy~ You’re so cute but you pack a heavy punch, huh?” he teased feeling the urge to give it a little squeeze but refraining for fear of his life. He was reminded of the dangers of other similar bears, like Bewear. The first time he’d seen one he had absolutely stayed put to let the large pokemon hug him, until he was shoved out of the way by Gelatto. And then he learned. And then he ran… [break][break]

Which was a shame because he still felt bad about it. “I come here a lot to let my team walk around. Sometimes I catch stuff.” He explained as Cacio shook himself and moved over to sniff at the little bear to introduce himself. “I specialize in Ice Types and, well, sometimes they need a break form the heat.” He did as well. Sinnoh was just so much colder overall. He preferred it. “What about you? Running a training sesh?”

CATCH GLIGAR

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 2:28:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AVALUGG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY WALREIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GLIGAR!
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 10:16:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Cedar stomps a food pouting some as he was called cute. He was tough darn it, and he was going to prove it to this odd colored hair human as the small bear goes deeper into the cave to see a large ice pokemon. Ceder turns back and gives a 'watch this' type of deal as he uses his fighting type to his advantage to beat the larger ice pokemon. Dusting off his hands when he was done with a final DYNAMIC PUNCH, forcing Razz to capture it to heal and let go of later possibly. [break][break]

"I can get that, I know as a kid I tried specializing in poisons, but I gave that up long time ago," now he just kept pokemon if they wanted to join, and even then he didn't always force them to do anything. Unlike before where he made sure to use everything for optimization. [break][break]

"And a bit, Cedar here has a lot of energy so we try these sessions so he isn't bouncing around the condo"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Ice/Ground
[break]+ Capture Attempt avalugg

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 2:40:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint covered his mouth trying not to giggle and coo at the pouting bear pokemon. The little tantrum only made him cuter…even if right after he punched the crap out of another pokemon. He nodded at Razz. “Yeah, I just like ‘em a lot.” He owed that preference mostly to Gelatto for saving his life, despite also being the very creature than put it in danger in the first place but…details. [break][break]

“Ohh! I have some pokemon like that too!” Mint said nodding at the ranger. “Have you considered doing playdates for Cedar? That way he can socialize and exert all that energy.” He said as Gelatto spotted a strange looking Walrein staring at his trainer. Sielntly, while Mint spoke, he made his way over, cooing at the Walrein. It waddled out, eyes going from Mint to Gelatto before getting closer. It seemed the pokemon had never known humans, too comfortable or too dumb. Mint turned to look at the Walrein who seemed bright eyed and curious. “OH, you can play with Gelatto if you like?” he said not sure what it wante.d It was wild after all. It….was wild right? No way. He ulled out a pokeball and lobbed it at the purple pokemon just to see only to yelp when he caught the shiny pokemon. “OH? OK!” [break][break]

CATCH GLIGAR

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 21:01:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 11:40:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz ponders on the thought of giving Ceder a playmate. Watching from the side as the Kubgu just dismissed the two Pokemon that passed by, not seeing them as much of a challenge for himself and didn't seem to want to bother. Seems like the little fighter probably had social skills on par with his own. [Break][break]

"While that could be a possibility of play dates and what not I'm not sure Ceder will play nice with others," he replied as Mint tried to capture a Pokemon. "Gelatto? Is that the aggron or the Luxray?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Ice/Ground
[break]+ Skip

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 2:34:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint watched a Piloswine slowly groan a greeting as it moved by. "Maybe he's just gotta find someone he vibes with!" he said before adding quickly. "Oh sorry, Gelatto is Ninetails. He's skittish but very friendly. Cacio is my Luxray he's kinda...a hunter." Mint said smiling as he tried to describe a feral predator. "The Aggron's name is Bucatini, or Buca for short. She's pretty calm, not a lot of play energy there." he said at the moved along the cold underground of the cave. He stopped moving over to paw at something on the ground before pocketing it and apologizing to his companion. "Shoal salt. I think." he said happy to get a little closer to making that souvenir that old man mentioned. [break][break]

SKIP

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:07:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLALIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEALEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]