part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
It is Morally Correct to Lie on Your Resume
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 1:24:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
123 for
Ok, so he’d maybe exaggerated his diving experience just a teeny-tiny bit when he’d taken up this job.

Locke had gone diving before, he was a Vermillion native after all, but he was about five years out of practice by this point, and his lung capacity was, admittedly, not what it used to be.

Sootopolis also wasn’t what it used to be.

They glanced nervously around at the other divers as they helped secure the last of the crates and barrels onto Mer-Mer. With the city under Rocket control now, it’d make sense that the organization would want to monitor everything moving in and out of the island.

Who’s to say there wasn’t one here now, keeping an eye on the latest shipment?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 2:07:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
As much as he didn’t enjoy helping the League, Rowan wasn’t going to let pirates run amok over waters that belonged to Team Rocket. Gripping onto his Barraskewda, the Pokémon guided them both through the water with impressive speeds, meeting up with the other divers before long.

Rowan offered a small wave to the others, letting go of the Barraskewda and floating free in the water now, legs kicking to keep him in place. It was possible these people could suspect him of being Rocket, but the diving gear was enough to disguise his identity from any curious eyes.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Sorry for the wait!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 23:54:28 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
105 for
With all of the cargo loaded, it was time to move out, though Locke struggled to pick out the dive leader amidst the collection of masked faces.

”Er-I think that’s all the stuff, if we’re all ready,” they ended up saying to the closest person, who was already floating in the water just below the dock with his Pokémon. Even half-submerged and fully decked-out in scuba gear, he had a young build about him similar to their own, and Locke felt a bit of relief that they weren’t the only greenhorn present as they slipped into the ocean next to one of Mer-Mer’s massive fins.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]