180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 21:00:14 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Around the dawn of the new year, and GARAND the OSHAWOTT pay a visit to one of Lavaridge's many hot springs: the POPPYWINE SPRING. Famous for the hanging gardens and fields of flowers that surround it, the locale is also popular for being unisex and allowing its guests to freely mingle together in its little slice of paradise. And anyone who knew Belial knew that he absolutely loved to meet new people.

The black sheep of the Stone family arrives in nothing but a pair of black Speedos and a white towel hanging over his shoulder. His little Oshawott tags along behind as he saunters towards the main spring, admiring the dreamlike view past the light steam that fills the air like a fog. Before long, however, Belial sheds his towel onto the stone-paved ground before dipping in.

"Sssskk, ow, ow... that's fucking hot." He mutters under his breath, having only taken one step down the carved stairs leading into the natural pool.

📍 poppywine spring, lavaridge town
mission: new year, new me
AHOGADO +

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Amber "Berry" (Former Stagename)
She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
All publicity is good publicity, if you know how to monetize.
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 22:23:24 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]The higher the stakes, the more fun the game.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
If prosperity makes monsters,
I'll claw my way to glory.
"Ah...!" Amber let out a happy sigh as she stretched out her arms, sinking with pleasure into one of the hot springs of the famed Poppywine Spring. All the stresses of the past year seemed to vanish from her shoulders as the steam pleasantly wafted about her.

"Lucifer, you have to try this," she called to her Umbreon, who seemed to paw uncertainly at the hot water before braving its heated depths. The heat didn't seem to agree with him as much as it did her, though he dog-paddled valiantly to his mistress's side to lick her face. "Good to see you, too," she laughed.

There were plenty of people in the onsen, all relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet. The tottering of an Oshawott drew her attention, followed by the soft cursing of its owner as submerged himself into the main hot spring nearby. Well. Someone clearly wasn't a fan of the scalding heat.

Amber raised an eyebrow. "Found yourself in hot water?" she teased, pleased at her pun and simultaneously annoyed at her current inability to tweet it.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ NEW YEAR, NEW ME
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 17:26:48 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Though it's slightly at his own expense, Belial can appreciate a good tease when it's deserved.

He smirks at the beautiful stranger, deciding then to stop being a little pansy about the heat and submerge himself even further. The fact that he's suppressing another hiss is clear on his expression as he does so, but he manages to wade in up to his waist without breaking the façade. 

Couldn't look weak in front of a lovely lady, now could he? The fact that he'd always had a thing for blondes didn't help much either. So on with the casual bravado.

"Y-Yeah. You could say that." The man eventually responds with a chuckle, his Oshawott taking its time to follow in tow meanwhile. It casts its scalchop into the water before it dips a foot in with a happy hum.

"Maybe I have you and Lucifer to thank for that." Belial continues, casting a dazzling smile at the woman and her Umbreon. Though, mostly just her.

AHOGADO +

close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 14:21:50 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Amber soaked up praise the way flowers soaked in water and sunshine, basking in it with a radiant glow. Particularly when it came from a handsome stranger. "Oh pfft," she said, petting her Umbreon with a grin. "Don't let his name fool you. Luci's a good boy, aren't you, sweetie?"

Her eyelids half-lidding in contentment as steam wafted from the sauna, she continued with the practiced nonchalance of one dropping especially juicy bait, "It's been such an amazing break being here. So many modeling shoots lately have me exhausted. Just scheduled one with from Sootopolis, actually. You know her?" Amber wasn't above namedropping to appear more impressive, even if she secretly hated sharing a headline. She stretched leisurely, the heat flushing her cheeks. "Anyway. Always being on my best behaviour can get tiresome, y'know?"

Then she turned her gaze to the Oshawott and asked cheekily, "And you, little one? Are you ~also~ on your best behaviour today?" She winked at Belial, enough to play along with their little game without promising anything; this could be a harmless, fun way to spend her afternoon, and her bodyguard wasn't here to get all up in arms about it. "What about you? Washing the stress of the work grind away?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ mission: new year, new me (ww)
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 7:43:15 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

They said women with Umbreon held dark secrets in their past. Belial didn't know how much confidence he put in that, but he certainly wouldn't mind enjoying this blonde's company further despite it. And, needless to say, it really came as no surprise to him that she was a model.

"That's quite impressive... I know of ." He remarks, stretching an arm outward and (totally not intentionally) flexing his muscles. He had dossiers on all of Hoenn's gym leaders, really. It was part of his job.

Meanwhile, have submerged himself completely, Garand the Oshawott holds onto his scalchop to float and kicks his little feet to pedal forward across the steaming water. He offers the lady a happy cheer when she regards him with dialogue, even though he doesn't quite understand the meaning behind the sounds coming from her mouth.

With his attention fixed on the belle this whole time, instead of his cute Oshawott, Belial smirks and leans back against the edge of the spring when she winks at him. He props a toned arm across the side of it.

"Yeah, absolutely," He responds. "We all need some time to blow off some steam. Be on our 'bad behaviour' for a bit, sort of speak... life's boring otherwise, isn't it?" The man adds, cunning eyes narrowing as they stare at her own. "What's your name, anyway, beautiful?"

AHOGADO +

close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 17:59:17 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
"Amber," she replied with a little smile, her last name left absent for the time being. Not that she expected it to mean anything to him.

Amber's fame in Hoenn was significantly less pronounced than in Johto, and frankly, most of the things she'd be known for weren't exactly flattering. There was something enjoyable in just... flirting for the fun of it, without the pretense of celebrity or the goal of getting more likes on social media.

And hey, the guy was cute, and he was feeding her ego. Amber was hardly immune to that combination: the opposite, in fact.

Amber giggled as his Oshawott babbled at her, utterly charmed. "Adorable. I have to say, when you walked in here, I was expecting you to bring in... I dunno... Some kind of Gyarados or something? Though I don't think one would fit in the hot springs, honestly." She patted her Umbreon on the head, continuing in idle prattle, "I can't help it, I guess. Grew up doing cute Pokemon contests. I'm a sucker for a cute face."

She threw a sidelong glance at Belial and grinned. "Speaking of, does yours come with a name, too? Or should I call you Hot Spring Guy in my phone later."

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ mission: new year, new me (ww)
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 2:01:17 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Belial laughs. "That's fair. I've raised a few Gyarados in the past, actually. They're very popular in my line of work." There wasn't much that hit harder than a HYPER BEAM from the tyrant of the seas, after all.

Happy to continue taking his mind off work, however, the man's expression beams with something devilishly pleased as her flirtations sprout beneath his continued gaze. "It's Belial," He answers. "Though you're free to call me whatever you'd like." He winks, gently pushing himself away from the edge of the pool as he wades in deeper.

"I definitely didn't expect to have such fine company here," He adds, a tower of toned muscle soundlessly splitting steaming water apart before he reaches down to cup a handful in his palm. Splashing it across his bare and slightly scarred chest, he softly rubs it about with his hand before doing the same for his broad shoulders.

After enjoying this for a moment, and savoring the nice breeze that sends a shiver down back, he tilts his gaze in her direction again with a smirk. "You doing something later?"

AHOGADO +

close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 19:26:35 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Amber taunted in a sing-song voice, reveling in the attention. It felt good to have an audience. It always had.

The truth was, she wasn't sure she wanted a 'later.' What usually happened with 'later' was people learned what she was like under all, well, this? The things that made her Amber. Chatty, graceless, rude, impulsive, self-absorbed.

Her Umbreon licked her nose helpfully, and Amber laughed. "I actually do have plans, though. My bodyguard and I are doing a movie night." The mention of her best friend cheered her up, as always. Even if there was something pathetic in her best friend being someone she paid to spend time with her.

Her gaze turned once more to her companion, noticing the scars on his body. "You didn't say what you do, did you?" Amber asked, suddenly curious. It was possible he had said by now and Amber just didn't notice. She wasn't the best listener, all things considered.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ new year, new me (WW)
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 5:34:29 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

She's playful, and Belial certainly likes that. It's obvious that she's reveling in the attention, too, though he had certainly experience with the dark underbelly of that trait. Even so, it doesn't keep him from his flirtations.

"Ah, that sounds... pleasant." The Stone remarks, casting his gaze back upward and trying not to look too disappointed by the fact. As the head of a security company, who had bodyguards for hire, the idea of one having a 'movie night' with their client was taboo. Though he couldn't say he blamed them, in Amber's case.

Sure enough, almost as if she'd read a piece of his mind, she asks what he does. And, after setting his gaze back upon her, he responds. "I run a security company: ANVIL. Your bodyguard probably knows about us."
AHOGADO +

close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 20:47:55 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
"Oh yeah? Fucking small world, huh?" Amber said, eyebrows raised with genuine surprise. "You guys are like, really good at the whole security thing, right? I remember seeing you listed. Suuuper pricy, too."

It wasn't the most graceful way of saying 'I've heard of you and you are good at what you do,' but eh, Amber was hardly the most graceful person.

She frowned a bit, thinking of . 'Best friend' was maybe... inaccurate. It was hard to know the right terminology anymore. And how much of the movie would they actually be watching?

"Do you like being in security and all that?" she asked instead, looking up. "It sounds goddamn exhausting. Following people around, taking hits for them, constantly being on your guard... eesh. Like, no joke, I'm a terrible client, Belial. I forget where I'm going and what I'm doing, like, all the time."

She was kidding, but she wasn't really kidding. Then her eyes squinted skyward, and she blinked, seeing how late in the day it had gotten.

"Ah shit, look at the time! God. I have like. Sooo much shit to get done, ugh. What the fuck is work good for, right?" Whining and bitching, she raised herself up from the water with a stretch of her arms, pouting as her Umbreon joined her and shook out his wet black fur. "This was fun though, for real. It was nice meeting you and all that."

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ new year, new me (WW)
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
espumosa [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 6:40:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: