don't throw out my legos [o][m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 23:03:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

It wasn't his normal type of job, that was for sure. But his viewer numbers dipped a bit with his break from streaming during the move, and that had ended up being far more expensive than he'd accounted for. His money for the month was almost gone. For the first time, though, being chronically online was a benefit when he stumbled across the ad for this particular job. Even though he wasn't a cop, beating up some bad guys with Duane seemed like an easy enough prospect.[break][break]

Wicke released the Dracovish as he entered the front door of the bank, looking at the sign as he entered. POG Bank. Neat. He waved to the receptionist and grinned. Duane followed behind, blinking with their eyes out of order and gaping their big, toothy mouth at everyone. Wicke patted them on the nose and took up his spot at a pillar near the entrance. If he remembered right, he was supposed to be assigned a partner for the duration of their shift. He yawned. At least they'd be making a few dollars.

[break][break]

+ @open, [break]mission: bank on it

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wicke]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 23:44:59 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
116 for @wicke &
Security also wasn’t Locke’s usual gig. If anything, it was sort of the last thing anyone would expect him to do. But the check was good, he had dragons to spare, and it was for a friend.

He just hoped his partner for the night was a little tougher than him.

”Sorry we’re late!” They said as they entered the building a few minutes later, breathless from the flight over. ”Noi-Noi really doesn’t like the cold.”

The Noivern that followed them in gave a full-body shake, grumbling while he picked a corner to curl up and sulk in. His trainer patted his head apologetically, before turning towards the other man with a proper greeting. ”I’m Locke!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 1:54:21 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Hiring untrained security without even a background check was a recipe for disaster, and that’s exactly why they weren’t the only people in charge of security on this day… And also why this job took place at one of the Lilycove, branches out of all places.
[break][break]
Out here, in the most touristic city in all of Hoenn, the likelihood of a place like a bank getting robbed was rather low, making these security jobs for the most part be just that: POG Bank providing jobs for the citizens of Hoenn and looking good while doing so. Or, at least that was what the branch manager’s intention was.
[break][break]
But the likelihood wasn’t 0%, was it?
[break][break]
Coincidentally enough, POG Bank’s own CEO had stopped by the branch to discuss something with said manager, and when noticing a familiar face on his way out, he paused to greet none other than .
[break][break]
”Locke! Good to see you, what are you doing out here?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]@wicke &

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 1:57:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

A voice directed at him caught his attention. Wicke turned to catch sight of who he could only assume was his partner. And their partner, an intimidating-looking Noivern. Wicke flashed a lazy grin and lifted his hand in greeting.[break][break]

"No worries, we only just got here, too." He took a moment to eye the Noivern up and down. They were impressive Pokemon and usually pretty fierce if Wicke remembered right. He'd seen them in more than one battle on TV. "I'm Wicke. Wicke Graves. I don't like the cold much, either, so Noi-Noi and I have something in common."[break][break]

It was at that moment that it seemed his partner had been recognized. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, leaning back against the pillar behind him. Leave it to Wicke not to realize that he was standing right in front of the CEO of the bank that had hired him. He didn't mind letting the two of them catch up while he scanned the lobby for those pesky ne'er-do-wells.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wicke]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 20:10:30 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
86 for @wicke &
Noi-Noi made what might've been either an agreeing noise or a warning growl-he could never be too sure. Wicke's Pokémon seemed to be a bit friendlier, but maybe that was just how its face looked?

"Is that actually a dragon-type?" Locke asked. "I think I've seen something like it before, but-oh! Martin!"

They jogged up to meet the other man halfway with a bright smile. "I'm making some extra money, of course! But what about you? I didn't know CEOs did their own security," they teased.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]