awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 10:57:17 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"C'mon girl, everything'll be fine! Trust!"
[break][break]
How strange it must be to watch this small figure lift a Sylveon half his size and carry her right across the event hall without breaking the slightest bit of sweat. Still, it's a necessary move on Emmett's part, doing his best to keep his companion as calm as possible before they met with their partner for the next few minutes!
[break][break]
"Just for this round then if you really hate it, you can swap places with Kaleo, alright?"

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett"]--accent:#2BB9BB; --speech:#2BB9BB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/V8ws3U7.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc a"]color:#c39c15;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 6:21:10 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
Rae’s waiting for her first date of this whole thing. Her Absol is draped across her lap, lazily looking around the room. She’s petting him and rubbing patterns into his fur, glancing around the room to catch the vibe of the whole thing. She can’t really make it out. [break]

So when she sees someone coming towards her, holding a Sylveon that looks very unamused with the situation, she can’t help but let out a chuckle. She raises a hand in a wave at the person as they get close. “Yo! What’s up? Name’s Rae.” Her Absol looks up, making eye contact with the Sylveon. “This is Blink, my Absol. Who’s that you got with you?”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
: ^)
ranger
elite
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, fuck that noise
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 6:43:16 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Emma and Na'au, at your service!" He chirps back with a smile, carefully settling down into his seat. "She's a little shy. Been like this ever since she was a wee bab. Oh, and love the outfit by the way! Looks cute on you!"
[break][break]
At the Sylveon's anxious trills, Emmett carefully plucks a marshmallow from the tray of confectionery and handing it to her.
[break][break]
"So, where might you be from? My and this gal here come from the sunny shores of Akala Island. A real beautiful vacation area, if you ask me!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/V8ws3U7.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 18:11:39 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar

tag
notes
She smiles at him. “Nice to meet’cha Emma! And you too Na’au! Oh, she’s so sweet! Oh and this? Nothing special! I just tossed something on. You look great though!”[break]

As she talks, Blink senses the movement and hops off of Rae’s lap, stretching out before trotting around the table. She plops down next to Emma and looks up at Na’au silently. Rae realizes this and tries to call him back to little success.[break]

“Oh, I’m sorry about him! He’s a little bit nosy. We’re from Nimbasa, in Unova! I miss the hustle and bustle of Unova sometimes, y’know? There’s no place like home and all that. I’m sure you must miss home too, though. I’ve heard Alola is absolutely beautiful. You’re so lucky to have grown up around there!”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 9:19:51 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Awh, no worries! He's a real cutie, ain't he Na'au?"
[break][break]
Though she requires a little bit of an encouraging nudge, the Sylveon eventually slips out of his grasp, nervously moving close to sniff Blink and flinching away whenever he gets too close.
[break][break]
"Lucky, until you hafta deal with all the sunburns and sand in your shoes." He teases, reaching for a zefir and taking a small bite of it. "Is Hoenn not as busy as Unova? I would've figured they'd be about the same... or maybe because Slateport's a little small and all. Heahea City saw lots of tourists every year, so I guess I get the feeling?"
[break][break]
The sweetness spreads on his tongue, lingering long after he's swallowed the treat.
[break][break]
"Ever miss the food from home? I can cook dishes like saimin and loco moco from time to time, but it's hard to get that flavour right. I blame the lack of fresh pineapples and proper soup stock!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 19:13:35 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar

tag
notes
Blink, for what it’s worth, does his best to not push the boundaries with Na’au. But every time the Sylveon moves away, he instinctively takes a step forward to stay a little closer.[break]

Rae misses this, instead thinking of home. “I guess some parts are as busy- Slateport’s nice but doesn’t have the same kinda sprawl, y’know? And I’ll take some sand in my shoe over the seasons. Those weather fluctuations get weird sometimes.”[break]

She picks up one of the fancy candies, popping it in her mouth. The taste is sweet and she can tell it's fancy, but…[break]

“Oh, the food… Not much is different, Unova being the melting pot or whatever, but one thing I miss? Casteliacones. They sell ice cream here, sure, but it’s nothing like the real sweetness of the original in Castelia City. I totally feel you with not being able to get it right. Sometimes I feel like I’d rather have nothing than one of these knockoffs, y’know?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 22:36:46 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Shy as she is, there are times when Na'au does retaliate under pressure. When she's been cornered, the only thing she can think of is immediately stepping forwards, harshly booping her nose against Blink's as she shuts her eyes tight. And Emmett can't help but laugh at the sight, gently wrapping her feeler around his hand to provide some kind of moral support.
[break][break]
"Monsoon seasons can be kinda gloomy... but I think they'd be fun with someone like you around!" He hums, "Casteliacones sound good right about now. I get the same vibes when I really miss those sea-salt lollies they used to sell right across the road from my apartment. Some special family recipe it was."
[break][break]
His attention drifts over to the clock on their table, a mild sadness lingering upon his tongue when he realises they've got to go. Grabbing a pencil and one of the fancy notes on the table, he neatly writes something down and passes it over.
[break][break]
"If you ever wanna go out and try some sweets, lemme know! I'll show you some real hidden treasures!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 6:36:46 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar

tag
notes
speed dating

[FINISH!!]
Blink doesn’t expect the boop/headbutt, and recoils when Na’au slams into him. But he’s quick to recover and moves back to give a tentative sniff at her, gently bopping her in the face with his paw. Rae laughs with her date partner, happy that Blink isn’t going too hard and alienating their first blind date partner.[break]

His comment on being with her during monsoon season makes her cheeks turn a bit pink, but her thoughts are interrupted by the ring of an alarm, signalling their time is up. “Well! It was really nice talkin’ with you about home. Not too often I get to do that. I’d love to meet up with you! Maybe we can both get some stuff from back home shipped out here and do a taste test!”[break]

She takes the slip of paper from him, quickly typing his number in and sending him a text with just an emoji of an arm flexing. She looks up at him with a wink.[break]

“See you later, alright?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flight || SD
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:27:25 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS