Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 13:42:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] speed dating round #4

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Elisabeth's eyebrows lifted slightly as she looked at her card indicating her next partner: . The first lady the event had seen fit to pair her with this evening, interestingly enough. [break][break]

The focus on 'business' seemed far less emphatic than the one on 'romance', indeed, given the gentlemen Elisabeth had been paraded before the past few rounds. Not that the noblewoman had minded. Flattery and flirting were skills she had once honed expertly in the debutante balls of yesteryear, and it was enjoyable to dust them off again for a little innocent banter.[break][break]

Still. Conversing with another woman would be a nice change of pace.[break][break]

Elisabeth took a slow, delicate sip of the tea placed in front of her while her Roselia settled in beside her. At the arrival of her new companion, Elisabeth offered a bright and sincere smile, extending a hand. [break][break]

"Elisabeth Fiorelli," she introduced herself in her lilting Kalosian accent. "And this is my Roselia, Primrose. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." She tilted her head curiously, a stray strand of hair escaping her intricate bun. "Are you enjoying the event thus far?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 15:39:15 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

As if a crown of blooms, a Comfey bearing a string of yellow and white flowers rests atop of her head, all too relaxed and tranquil despite the hustle and bustle all around them. She too is calm, everything about her – from her demeanour to her attire itself – seeming to exude an air of comfort and nonchalance. She’s not underdressed, nor are her clothes overly formal. Perfectly normal.
[break][break]
”It’s nice to meet you both. Amelia Livy, but feel free to just call me Lia.” A soft smile, gentle as the way she holds the other woman’s hand in a simple handshake. Of course, Kalosian notes are easy to recognize for someone who has studied linguistics for long, but Lia doesn’t comment on it just yet.
[break][break]
When she sits, the Comfey wakes, letting out a small yawn and rising from on top of her head. She chuckles, her attention being momentarily stolen away. ”Oh, and this is Lei.”
[break][break]
It's only then that eyes of a bright golden hue fall upon once again
[break][break]
”It’s been… interesting. How about you? Have you enjoyed it?”

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 18:20:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] speed dating #4

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Lia," Elisabeth repeated pleasantly, the name almost musical when spoken aloud. "I must say, your Comfey suits you. What a lovely pair you two make." Her mouth quirking slightly with a grin, she said in an aside to her Roselia, "Why don't you fit as elegantly as Lei upon my head, hm, Prim?"[break][break]

The haughty Roselia did not appear amused at her mistress's suggestion.[break][break]

At her own question being redirected to her, Elisabeth laughed. "Oh, yes. Interesting indeed. Let us see who I have had the pleasure of meeting..." She counted one by one off her hand: "The CEO of the Silph Company, a minor league gym leader, and a former gym leader." Then, folding her hands together on her lap, she concluded a little cheekily, "Alas, I am but a lowly Petalburg florist with no gyms to speak of. But yes, I'm enjoying it, I think."[break][break]

Her crystal blue eyes met Lia's golden ones evenly. "Everyone's motives appear scattered, however. I cannot say I have found a love connection myself, but in truth, I'm not looking all that hard for one either." [break][break]

Her lips curved into a fleeting smile. "I've had more luck and good fortune in business here thus far. What of your experiences?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 13:43:33 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

doesn’t speak like a lowly Petalburg florist, nor would anyone born to such circumstances refer to themselves as “lowly”. But of course, maybe Lia is just reading too much into all of that, except for the fact that…
[break][break]
”Oh! You live in Petalburg? I grew up there.” Her family has lived in Petalburg for generations. Not her, though. Not anymore. ”Sounds like you’ve met some interesting people. I actually got paired up with one of the gym leaders too…”
[break][break]
Thoughts of her short date with bring a smile upon her face, a mental note being made to perhaps contact Ever Grande’s gym leader later.
[break][break]
”I think the goal for many is to just meet new people, you know? This sort of event can be helpful for that, especially for those who are newcomers to the region. I find it to be a good way to meet people I may never encounter otherwise... And to meet people in general.”
[break][break]
She chuckles at that, but where else would a historian and a florist sit at the same table without it being a coincidence?

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 15:54:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Did you?" Elisabeth replied, her voice rising with gentle curiosity. "I must confess I find the city exceedingly charming. I have scarcely lived there a month myself. I've set up shop on the outskirts of town near Petalburg Woods." She sipped once more at her tea, glancing up at Lia from her cup. "Past tense, was it? Any reason you moved?"[break][break]

The mention of other gym leaders didn't surprise Elisabeth in the least. Likely, it was an expected act of publicity for most to show up at an event like this one. For the florist, however, the reason for her appearance was much simpler; it was the very one, in fact, that Amelia had listed aloud. [break][break]

"I'm afraid you've found me out, Miss Livy. I find most people interesting," she commented with a tiny smile, placing her cup on its saucer. "All of us have our own little stories that make us intriguing books to read, even if just for a little while."[break][break]

Though so far, Elisabeth noted her companion was a rather closed-off book compared to most.[break][break]

A manicured hand carefully rested onto her bun, neatly tucking a single stray blonde hair back into place behind the pinned roses. "I don't believe you said what brings you here, however?"

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 16:20:53 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Petalburg’s really nice… Kind of small compared to cities like Slateport, but deep rooted with rich tradition. I'm familiar with a lot of the locals, so let me know if you need any recommendations about anything.”
[break][break]
There’s love in the way she talks about Petalburg, for while Lia may not agree with the strict and traditionalist ways of her family, in her heart, the city will always be her home. Lilycove’s still pretty great, though.
[break][break]
”At first I moved because of school, then work. I was assistant curator at Slateport’s museum until recently, but I’m living in Lilycove these days.”
[break][break]
Answers come easily, her life being left as an open book for whoever wishes to read it. Lia cares little for keeping secrets, and she is exactly who she seems to be.
[break][break]
”What about you? What brought you to Petalburg? It’s not every day you hear an eastern Kalosian accent around here.”
[break][break]
Still, when asked about her intentions, she finds herself pausing.
[break][break]
What brings me here… Hmm…I guess you could say I like pursuing opportunities? Curiosity? Like, if I hadn’t come here today, I know I would have regretted it later.” With this, an ever so slight smirk tugs at her lips.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 21:13:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Elisabeth rested her cheek in her hand, listening as Amelia described her previous home with fondness--and a hint of wistfulness? Admittedly, she could be projecting her own feelings; Camphrier Town elicited a pang of longing in her.[break][break]

"Museum curator, my. That is a profession one doesn't hear about every day." It was a wholly admiring statement devoid of sarcasm. A sigh hung heavy from her lips. "It's a shame five minutes isn't enough time to ask what your favorite aspects of history are."[break][break]

Speaking of curiosity, Amelia's innocent question resulted in a bemused look on Elisabeth's face. How to respond? 'My husband is dead, and I wish to leave everything that reminds me of him behind'? 'Nobles ask too many questions about the untimely deaths of infamous spouses'? 'I have joined a crime syndicate stationed in Hoenn'?[break][break]

People didn't ask questions like these anticipating such dark and dismal answers.[break][break]

The shift in her tone was subtle in its firmness, soft but stern, each word poised as if balanced on a knife's edge: "I don't have a place left for me in Kalos." The reply was clipped, neither a lie nor an answer. "I sought change, I suppose, and for all its faults, Hoenn is hardly a place where things stay the same."[break][break]

Then the iciness in her blue eyes thawed, and a soft smile once more graced her rosy lips. "So I cannot begrudge you your curiosity, given where mine has brought me." The quiet ding of the timer began to alert attendees to a shift in routine once more; they seemed to get shorter and shorter the more rounds flew by. Elisabeth stood up and curtseyed. [break][break]

"I fear the timer is our enemy this evening, Miss Livy. I hope your time here leaves you with nothing to regret."

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 2:37:17 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ah… Believe me, you don’t want to ask me about history, I’d just rant for hours.”
[break][break]
It’s with this honest comment that she laughs; a soft and quiet sound, sweet and melodious in nature. Yet, while gentleness may be characteristic of Lia most of the time, that doesn’t take away from the way those golden eyes of hers look at Elisabeth when the woman gives an answer about her past – no intimidation, slight suspicion, and above all else, endless curiosity.
[break][break]
Still, it seems the clock saves the Kalosian woman from further prying, and Lia simply sighs when hearing the bell ding. ”Seems so, that’s a shame… I hope you find what you’re looking for in Hoenn, I can relate to wanting some change.”
[break][break]
That much is also an honest comment. After all, she wouldn’t have left her job at the museum and moved to Lilycove to be a ranger if she hadn’t sought changes. Perhaps her and have much in common, but sadly, it seems today won’t be the day they find out if that’s the case or not.
[break][break]
Lia gives her a smile, and with it, parting words spoken in perfect Kalosian:
[break][break]
Ça m'a fait plaisir de te rencontrer, Elisabeth.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,561 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Yellow Roses [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:29:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay