2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
poison sugar, bitter sunshine
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 1:56:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
". Underboss wants you." An order given through the grape vine. It had writhed like a snake until it reached the right ears, said from a young Grunt with wide eyes. Fear. You didn't get summoned to an Underboss for no reason.

Maybe Mint knew his reason.

Regardless, whenever Mint would show up at his office, he would find Chu-e behind the desk as before. Most of the cats were put away this time, the tree bare, all except for an odd Delcatty with a menacing aura. She sat at his feet like a lioness and her eyes would not leave Mint when he entered. Prey..

A plate of soft cookies sandwiches, a pot of tea- basically a party. Aside from the key that would lay between them.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 2:37:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The message came in the middle of a meal, or well, in the middle of shooting the shit and picking at grapes in the cafeteria. Mid laugh, he turned to look at a grunt, fearful las they delivered the request. For his part, he merely smiled more curious than concerned. The Underboss. That’s his boss! With the cats! And the tea and good humor. He contrasted the grunt as he made his way to the upper division offices.[break][break]

He doesn’t barge in though, still aware of himself and merely knocked until allowed permission to enter. Before he can even deliver a greeting, he locked eyes with the Declatty as Chu-e feet and the lack of other cats in the tree. The room is quiet. The vibe is off. That’s two steps in. On his third he squared up, heels moving together as he stood up straighter. Had he messed something up? Was he, actually, in trouble? “Sir, Mint Frost reporting as requested, sir.” He said, falling into the protocol in a snap.

[break][break]

+ | aw shit AW FUCK AW SHIT AW FUCK [break][break]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 2:52:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Aw, don't be all official with it. Sit down." Chu-e motioned to the chair across from him. had good instincts thought. The vibes in here were atrocious right now. "Don't turn your back to Sparklefur. She'll attack you if you do." A warning said like it was nothing. The feline almost seemed to smile at Mint as she watched him.

"I wanted to call you up here to make you an offer, Mint. Tea?" He picked up the pot, an oddly shaped thing, and poured himself a cup. A shift of hands and then he poured some for Mint. "I've talked with and read some of your mission reports. I also have enjoyed the times we've spoken together." Chu-e picked up his tea cup with delicate fingers and lifted it to take a long sip.

"Would you like to be my personal protege? It will be harder training than the path you're on now. But, I think you can handle it."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 3:45:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He doesn’t relax, even if Chu-e seemed to give him permission too. He gave a quick glance at the Delcatty, Saprklfur. He hadn’t met her yet. He didn’t like the way she looked at him. Predatory, sharp. She had eyes similar to Caccio’s. He angled himself to be able to keep an eye on her and an eye on Chu-e. His attention was split, but at least he wouldn’t risk a mauling. Part of him wanted to think Chu-e was joking but…part of him knew better than to challenge that. The vibes were atrocious today, best not to leave anything to chance.
[break][break]

He nodded at the offer, mumbling a yes please. He took the cup, eyes the Declatty. As much as she creeped him how he held up the cup to her as if it toasting. He wasn’t toasting. He was letting her get a sick few of the fucking mug he’d smash on her head if she tried him. He was too pretty to be eaten alive. It’s a weak threat, but it’s a threat nonetheless as he sipped his tea. The mention of is surprising. He hadn’t thought he’d made much of an impression on him. Nice enough. Crazy to find out he’s a beast though.
[break][break]

He didn’t dare interrupt, scared of upsetting Chu-e or breaking some kind of protocol. He choked a little at Chu-e’s next question. “P-Protégé?” the grunt echoed looking up at his cup. His head fully whipped around to look at Chu-e before remembering to keep and eye on Sparklefur and turning back. Don’t you dare, cat. “What- I mean-… Y-Yes?” he began, still trying to process before clearing his throat. He’d spoken with Chu-e about attempting to move from just grunt work into something more specialized. He wanted to be more helpful. He thought this fit. “For…for intelligence work, right?” he asked trying to clarify.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 1:51:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The second that had turned away, Sparkefur moved. When he looked back, he would see her freeze in place, half lifted off the ground. Her tail flicked once, twice before she laid down on her stomach again, tucking her paws under herself to make a loaf of kitty bread. The expression didn't change, that same eerie 'smile' on her face.

"Yes. Intelligence and counter intelligence are what made me Beast in Kanto." He motioned vaguely around himself. "And made me Underboss, now. I can see a gem inside you ready to be polished. You'll be perfect."

Another sip of his own tea, one of the cookies plucked from the edge and a few nibbles taken.

"So, do you accept?" Chu-e paused and clicked his tongue, glancing up at a ticking clock behind Mint. "You have... approximately six and a half more minutes to answer." Strange and... kind of ominous.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 2:14:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He doesn’t want to think ill of the Delcatty, but there’s just something so creepy about looking at an animal and watching it freeze on the spot, slowly moving closer to you without a sound. Mint returned her smile with a nervous one of his own. Again, his eyes flickered down towards the mug in his hands before back up at the huntress. Don’t you even go there, ma’am. Mint took another sip of his mug, holding Sparklefur’s gaze before looking over at Chu-e. “R-Really?” He wasn’t sure what he’d seen in those reports. Mint had assumed he’d botched most of his mission reports. He’d led maybe a couple of missions since but nothing really notable. In his opinion anyway. [break][break]

But his opinion didn’t really matter at the moment. There’s not really much to mull over. This was something more specialized than just grunt work. It’s what he’d been after. Of course, he was going to say yes. But the timeline…why under pressure? For a moment, Mint was filled with doubt at the sincerity of the offer, even going so far as to crane his neck to check the clock behind him. “I accept, Sir, but if I may, what’s with the timeline?” He felt another chill, remembering he was being watched and his head turned sharply to glare at the cat. Oooh, if that bitch had gotten closer so help him.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 2:38:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Of course Sparkefur had moved! There was a delicious twink right in front of her! She couldn't eat her Trainer; she's tried already and just gotten a big bite of crystal toothache.

Chu-e beamed at 's acceptance.

"I poisoned you!" He clapped his hands together, pleased as punch. Another glance at the clock. "First test as my protege- figure out where I hid the antidote! Don't worry, I made this one pretty easy since you're just starting!"

But would Mint be able to find it before... whatever happened to him? By now, he might be feeling a rumbling start in his stomach, like bad gas.

"It's somewhere here in my office. Good luck!"
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 1:01:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint is quick to imitate Chu-e’s happy expressin and then hus next words make Mint’s face go blank. “S-Sir…you’re joking-” There’s no way. Poisoned? When?!? “W-We drank the same tea? You didn’t just…Princess Bride me….Did you?” Holy shit. A loud rumbling left his stomach. Somethings wrong. He hadn’t eaten anything bad today. And he’d been staying hydrated. [break][break]

“Protégé?!” he echoed a mixture of delighted and panicked. “What?? Uh-” Honestly, he’d waste any more time if he continued asking stupid question. His eyes are on the Delcatty once more, closer than before. What the FUCK was wrong with this cat. “Sir, what do I do if…Sparklefur attacks?” Was it a euphemism? Would she sit on him and purr? A glance at the huntress told me doubtful. He was already getting up, a bit of tea spilling out of his cup from hands that were beginning to shake. He faced off against the cat, looking around the room for a place to hide an antidote. What would it even look like?

[break][break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 1:03:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At 's question, Chu-e just gave an exaggerated shrug. A little 'i-unno' hum left his throat.

"She'd probably try and eat you. Sparklefur is a Shadow Pokemon so she's very dangerous!" All chipper, as if this helped the situation at all.

But, in Sparkefur's movements, Mint would see it.

Sparklefur had on a very nice collar. It was cream colored with a lavish bow, the middle of which was pinned with a heart... and below that, hanging off the heart like a charm, was a little glass vial filled with some type of green liquid. Just enough for a mouthful.

Chu-e was looking at his nails now.

"She's dangerous, but well trained. She only attacks if she senses weakness. So, back turned." He hummed at his nails. "Nothing like that ferocious scoundrel of a Sandslash that has." Then again, Sparklefur was also pretty lethargic compared to other Shadow pokemon. It was possible that was what made her more docile. Or, at least made it so she only liked easy meals.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 2:58:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Eat??? Me?!??!” He echoed, eyes darting around the room before landing back on Sparklefur. He swallowed hard as he noticed the vial. That was probably the antidote. He was starting to panic, 2 seconds from wheezing. He forced himself to slow his breathing down, hard. In shaky shaky, out shaky shaky. The cup is still in his hand, and she’s sitting there perfectly poised. Somehow, he doubted what Chu-e had said was hyperbole. He knew better even if he kept hoping he was exaggerating. [break][break]

“Here…kitty kitty….miss….pretty pretty.” He said squaring up to the cat but not approaching just yet. Cacio was his first instinct, but could he keep from destroying the vial? He took a step forward towards the shadow pokemon. “C’mon, I need to grab something from you…if that’s ok?” he said offering out his left hand for a sniff, waiting for the lioness to approach. Even as he did this, his right hand tightened around his cup ready to make good on his promise to smash it on her if she tried him. If this didn’t work, he'd try the jungle cat next. This was a challenge for him after all. “Just gonna…uh….borrow the antidote please?”

[break][break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 22:49:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A SKITTY HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BELL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FACADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COSMIC POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FRENZY PLANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS! (GEOMANCY)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 2:14:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: