he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 11:18:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Before going to the assigned table to meet with some guy called , Razz decides to make a quick stop at one of the stalls to grab snacks for Salem. Get the cat distracted with treats to not have him plotting evil things. The Meowstic even suggesting that he should get extra for their 'date.' And while his look says no, he ends up buying a small treat bag. [break][break]

A decision he regrets some as he arrives at the table and sees a familiar blond. [break][break]

Everything he's feeling is complicated but he sits across from the other as Salem comes to sit on the table, "So your name is Rowan Wrynn," he comments simply as he didn't really get the other's full name the last they met.

[break][break]

[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 7:55:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Out of all the people at this event, Rowan didn’t expect to see among them. Nervousness elicited hesitation in his steps, almost wanting to call the event off and leave rather than deal with what would undoubtedly be an awkward conversation with antagonistic undertones. “Indeed, it is.” Sliding into the seat across from them, Rowan did his best to meet their gaze.

“Good to see you again.” He held no ill-will towards the Ranger, though he was certain the other man wasn’t pleased that he hadn’t accepted their offer to escape from the confines of Team Rocket all those months ago when they met. Rowan chose to be among the ‘enemy’ and he didn’t blame Razz for harboring animosity towards him. “So…what’s new?”

Yep, this was going to be painful.

(tagged)⏤ @

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 9:19:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Homelessness, but I suppose that's not really new for you is it?" Razz states matter of fact-ly as its clear the Ranger is still quite bitter about it all. Though he is nice enough to say is quietly enough so its only really them who can hear him unlike some in this dating event that could be heard over 2 tables over. [break][break]

Though that's when he puts on a smile, one he has practiced before when he had to put up acts for one reason or another, "Actually want to see a magic trick?" he questions but doesn't wait for an answer as he calls out his litwick. The question more for those around him before he snaps his fingers and Alabaster seems to create a small will-o-wisp around them. [break][break]

Razz leans back in his seat, "So enjoying your affiliations?"

[break][break]

[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 2:15:23 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
A magic trick was more impressive when it wasn’t one he’d seen before, and this was old hat. Razz had used these flames to draw the truth from him before, so he wasn’t about to give up answers as easily as before. Team Rocket had prepared him for interrogation from the League, the art of speaking in half-truths to subvert direct questioning. “It’s keeping me busy, that’s for sure.” Rowan offered a small shrug, scooping up his cup of tea and taking a small drink.

“Sorry to hear about your home in Sootopolis, though.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 10:18:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"That's not what I asked," he simply states but sighs as he doesn't want to cause much of a scene but he'll keep up the truth scene up for now as he hands the litwik a treat that he got for Salem. "Sure you are, but doesn't erase your part now does it? [break][break]

Didn't you mention having someone important or something last time? Looking for someone new now?"
Razz decides to move on for now. Their time was short so this was going to go no where if he kept it up.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:25:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Not as though I had much choice in the matter. It was happening with or without me.” That was the truth, Team Rocket was going to take over Sootopolis City no matter what. Rowan was heavily involved because he didn’t want civilian casualties, and in that regard they were successful. “You could have stayed, you know. They wouldn’t have forced you to leave.”

Another question was asked, one that perked an eyebrow. “Yeah, I do. He’s here now. I’m just helping out a friend, meeting some new people in the process.” Although he was helping Melody out, that wasn’t the real reason he was here, another side-stepping of the truth. “How about you, looking for love?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RazzXRowan
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:57:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Seeing as I've been hunted down by your higher ups even before this all happened I doubt it," he only knows of Gavin, but he his natural paranoia can't shake the feeling he's earned the ire of others there. So staying in Sootopolis was dangerous in his opinion. [break][break]

Like when called for Aqua and the full truth wasn't told there seems to be a flicker of blue in the flames. Not a flat out lie but there was something off about it. Though he wasn't going to call it out. Wasn't worth the trouble for now. "No not my thing, but Salem thinks networking is good," he gestures his head toward the meowstic sitting on the table. Seeming to judge the other, as their tail slowly flicks. [break][break]

Before it could all go on the bell rings seeming their 'date' was done. Razz just sighs in some relief, good his mental state wouldn't keep up with this, "Guess until next time then? Alabaster?" he calls for his litwick's attention to sync up with the candle pokemon to make it seems like they turned off the will -o- wisp and not Razz himself.

[break][break]

[break]+