part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 15:10:34 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
64 for
Locke ran a hand over Koro-Koro, who’d gotten tired from his matchmaking efforts and settled into his trainer’s lap while they both waited for the next date start.

”Hello,” he greeted the blonde as they took their seat. The tag on their shirt just said ‘CJ’ instead of any name, so Locke pointed at it for an easy opener. ”Does that stand for anything?”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 22:38:47 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ came to the table to find their second date cradling a snoozy Woobat in their lap. “Aww, how cute,” they said, not thinking, pulling out their chair and sitting. “I mean--,” their face flushed-- “the-- the bat. Not that you’re not cute, but.” Oh god, first Rhysand, now this. Could this night get any worse?

It could. Their partner-- -- asked them the forbidden question. “Nah,” they said, unwrapping a heart shaped chocolate and choosing to lie instead of deny, “just my name.” They smiled, popping the chocolate into their mouth. “Who’s your friend?” they asked, pointing at the sleepy Woobat.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 22:50:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
105 for
Locke blushed at both the compliment and the social faux-pas, but eagerly accepted the change of subject.

”This shameless little guy is Koro-Koro!” The Woobat raised his heart-shaped snout slightly above the table to try and greet his admirer properly, but the effort was too great, so he settled for a small squeak and snuggled back in. ”He’s supposed to be helping me advertise our kissograms for Valentine’s Day, but he’s all tuckered out form trying to hook me up with strangers.”

Locke glanced around the floor beside CJ. ”Did you bring any Pokémon?” Most people had, it seemed. Probably to help break the ice.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 22:57:41 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
Koro-koro reacted to their name by sticking their cutest nose into the air, squeaking in consternation, and rolling back over to sleep. “Mood,” CJ said with a smile. “Been a busy night for you? Suitors lined up ‘round the block?” Okay, now they were hitting their stride. Getting into their zone. Being annoying, but, like, on purpose. Very in character.

“What’s… what’s a kissogram?” CJ asked, a smidge reluctant to ask, because it felt like it was playing right into ’s advertisement. Not that they would mind a smooch from Locke.

Locke was right, though, Pokemon were a great icebreaker. “Yeah, I did,” CJ said, fishing Kinnick’s Pokeball out from beneath their sweater and releasing the Jolteon next to the table. She yawned, apparently having the same idea as Koro-koro, and stretched like a cat in sunlight.

“This is Kinnick,” CJ introduced, and the Jolteon yowled sleepily at her name.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:10:12 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
130 for
Locke rubbed the back of his neck to ease some of the shyness from his voice. ”Ah-ha, not as much as others, I think.” He didn’t really stand out much in a crowd, after all, so it was only natural he’d draw less attention among the unnaturally-attractive population of Hoenn.

”Well, you know how some people will have chocolates or flowers delivered to their Valentine? A kissogram is like that, but with a kiss!” They lifted their Woobat, who made a noise like a dog toy, but otherwise didn’t protest. ”Specifically from Koro-Koro, in this case.”

Locke watched with bated breath as CJ released their Pokémon, eager to see what appeared. They weren’t disappointed, immediately cooing at the Jolteon. ”Awww, you both match! It’s always nice seeing Pokémon from home…”

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:20:28 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
Not so much as others, I think. God help them, CJ’s thoughts moved to @rhysand. Probably on their second date now… meeting other people. Other attractive people.

Something wicked pricked in their stomach. Fuck, was CJ jealous?

Pushing that particularly unfavorable line of thought far from their brain, they refocused in on Locke. “Is Koro-koro a good kisser?” CJ asked, elbow on the table, chin on their palm, a wicked grin crossing their face. “What if the recipient would prefer a kiss from you?” They waggled their eyebrows, a well honed and practiced skill.

At his horrific attempt at flirtation, Kinnick yowled, and swiped at his leg. CJ snickered, reaching down to rustle the Jolteon’s head. “Yeah, she’s yellow and spiky and I’m yellow and spiky. She smells worse than I do, though.” Kinnick play bit at his pant leg in anger and he turned back to Locke. “Oh, where’s home?”

ooc please kill them you'd be doing me a favor

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:34:34 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
148 for
The challenge seemed to wake the Woobat up, as he instantly wiggled out of his trainers grasp to fly over and plant one right on CJ’s cheek before Locke could quit stammering long enough to respond. ”Ah, well, as you can see he has more experience than me, so…”

His face fell a little at the innocent question about home. ”Oh, um…” He imagined CJ’s face twisted into the same look of pity he always got whenever Kanto was brought up, and quickly decided he did not want to see that in reality. Locke checked the little clock on the table-almost out of time.

”Here,” they said in lieu of an actual answer, pulling out there phone and ignoring their Rotom’s aggravated glare as they flicked it away and opened their contacts. ”I’ll give you my number, and maybe I can tell you about it some other time.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:48:22 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ accepted the bat smooch with a grin. “Okay, okay,” they laughed, patting the Woobat on their fuzzy noggin, “argument accepted. Very good smooch. 10/10.”

CJ didnt miss the change in ’s demeanor, but having their own skeletal closet, decided to ignore it. “Sounds good,” they said heartily, taking out their own (normal) cell phone and added Locke(heart emoji bat emoji) to their contacts. “Hit me up sometime, if you ever need help with your deliveries.” They gave Locke a final wink before the bell dinged, signaling the end of the date.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
T4T [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:56:21 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS