awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxton refuses to get shipped with calem [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 20:29:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton didn't stumble, he glided to his seat. Ollie hsving lead him to his next table as he giddily snickered and waved at as he caught her swapping tables. Both sharing a secret, both sorta kinda obviously drunk. Damn that 120 proof or whatever shit was good. Ollie meowed at him, having seen his trainer drunk many times before. Without a fuss, the galarian meowth passed Paxton a few sugar cookies to help. He hadn't eaten much the entire event after all. "Who's our date again??? Ca...Calem....Pollet....what kinda name is pollet...?....Sounds like Pallet."

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 21:25:51 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
And then would see him.

Calem. Sitting with one leg crossed over the other, a perfect princely pose shadowed by a deathly still Xatu at his back.

He flicked his eyes up and down Paxton but caught on his throat, then looked more closely at his face. His smile etched into something more fierce, mocking, baring his teeth like an animal.

"How nice to see you again-" His eyes flick to the provided paper. "Paxton. I had wondered what ignoramus would grope a woman in public."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 2:14:01 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The Xatu immediately gave him a bad vibe, but then there's the trainer themselves. Calem recognized Paxton before he did. But the minute it sunk in, his right hand immediately moved down to slap his abs, the faithful trench knife missing form his current outfit. His left hand is quick to yank Ollie back form the redhead depositing the kitten in his lap. And while flushed and hazy before, the instinctual fear and animosity that poured forth are clear. He swallowed hard, eyes wide and alert, his pupils trained on Calem for any sudden movements. Paxton doesn't smile back. In fact his, his expression is clear focus with an intent to kill. If only he had his weapon.

"Calem, Rocket managed to keep your guts form spilling out." he said, eyes fliting down to Calem's perfectly covered up chest. "I was sure you died choking on mud." He was sure he almost died the same way too.

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 3:11:42 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Unlike , who instantly reached for weapons, Calem stays still and calm. Collected. Maybe a little too collected. The Xatu stays still.

"I was sure that your tongue was slipped out of your throat." A pointed look is given at the uncovered scar. "I suppose we just have to be wrong sometimes."

A coy tilt of the head.

"What's wrong? Not happy to be my date?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 3:47:19 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Ollie, an empath, was sensing that Paxton did NOT in fact like that Calem was his date. Especially not drunk. With or without weapons, he could feel Paxton vibrating as hatred pulsed outwards. He didn't seem to react to anything. Not the mewling or purring or even the nuzzling into his stomach. "Step owsside an I'll show you how 'appy I am to see you." he said, slamming his hands on the table, this close to triyng to find a knife so he could stab the bastard all over again. His eyes go to the bird pokemon behind him. "Still have the same creepy chicken with you."

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 11:33:29 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem does not care what calls his Xatu because he calls it much worse behind closed doors.

Slow, uncoiling like a snake, he rises to meet the other.

Leans forward. His own hands flat on the table, a mirror of Paxton. The other would be able to smell his cologne- something sickly and metallic hiding just underneath. Smirking. Always smirking.

There are many things Calem knows he could say to set Paxton off.

Instead, he settles on using the proximity to steal a kiss.
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 3:39:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton almost blacked out from drunken fury. He didn’t though. The kiss is brief, and while his first instinct is to shrivel up and die, he moved past it as hatred pulled his limbs into the attack. His right hand attempted to slam into and grab Calem by the throat, index and thumb fingers digging into the skin under his jaw. With the force he’d follow through to try to slam the redhead’s head straight down into the table of sweets.

Ollie was on the ground, having leapt out of Paxton’s lap as the blonde snarl screamed a “I’LL FACKIN’ KILL YOU-” that echoed through to event hall, following the sound of skull smacking into a wood table. Treats and drinks flew and Ollie trembled in fear. He’d never seen Paxton like this before, but he could sense, as an empath, that the man was upset.

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:04:50 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
grabs Calem and all the blond would see is that vicious smile. Whatever satisfaction that Paxton got from slamming his head into the table might be besmirched; this was what Calem wanted, at least in part. His plan had worked and they both knew it.

Plates rattle as his head slams down.

The Xatu shifts and it's subtle.

Wind picks up as razors of solidified air slice at the other. Pushing at the other to create some distance, keep Calem from getting his head caved in.

His eyes meet Paxton's again. A red spot in on his forehead, a trickle of blood running down his cheek. It mixes with a smudge of white frosting that's on Calem's cheek and mouth. His tongue traces the frosting and blood on his lip, the two mixing, slow and almost sensual. He still has that fucking grin. He winks.

Then the flash of a teleport.

And Calem is gone.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:17:11 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times