part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 22:20:26 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
136 for
Locke inspected his newest treasure against the midday sun.

It didn’t look like much; a bright, golden seed only a little bigger than a grain of rice. One of his clients however, an older florist in Oldale, had gleefully informed him of its rarity. He’d briefly considered selling it, but quickly decided that wouldn’t really be keeping in line with the flower’s meaning:

Gracidea

Gratitude.

So planting it had seemed the next best option. While there were plenty of community gardens to choose from, they settled instead for the privacy of a small clearing along Route 117. Doro-Doro huffed beneath them, informing Locke in her own language that it was still much too cold for taste.

”Sorry buddy, but I need your help for…” Their reassuring words drifted at the end.

There was already someone here.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 7:02:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]in a field of blooming flowers
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]i dreamed a dream so free
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If it weren't for the alarm she had set for herself a few days ago, she probably wouldn't have mustered the energy to crawl out of bed and make the trip to Route 117 on this very day. It's a long way from Mossdeep and heaven knows the weather isn't always the kindness when travelling across the waters, but she has to for the sake of checking on her flower, a Gracidea that she'd just planted not too long ago.
[break][break]
It gave her purpose, knowing that something bloomed under her care - Her gaze falls upon the watering can that sits by her side, water drops glistening under the warm sunlight as it filters through the canopy. Then it drifts towards the lazy flicking tail that darts in and out of her vision, a Luxray contentedly purring as he basks in the shade and cooling winds. An idyllic sight such as this is rare to come by, but is ever so treasured as it reminds her that she's still breathing.
[break][break]
Perhaps, this is why she's finally able to hear the world around her, catching wind of a familiar voice as she peeks over Reiner's unruly mane. Was that ? Hesitantly, she waves, ignoring that odd itch that begins to form around her wrist.
[break][break]
"What brings you here today?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 0:29:35 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
119 for
”Reiner?” Locke called out to the familiar Luxray as they brought Doro-Doro to a stop. If Reiner was here then-Ah, there. A head of blonde hair poked out from behind the big cat. ”Mornin’ sleepyheads,” they greeted cheerfully.

He slid off his Mudsdale’s back and held out the Gracidea seed for Eris to see. The scarred palm it rested on itched.

”I picked this up recently, and apparently the flower it grows in to pretty rare! I came out here to plant it with Doro-Doro.” His mount tried to move closer to inspect the girl, but Locke kept a hold of the reigns in case her guardian didn’t appreciate such a big Pokémon near his charge.

”What about you?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 23:14:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The scars on his palm don't go unnoticed, the stories behind them still yet to be told. Still, to prod at a completely unrelated topic is to go down alleys that are sometimes best left unwandered.
[break][break]
"I'm growing my own here." She answers, combing her fingers through Reiner's mane as he tenses at the Mudsdale's presence. "It's been helping me get by."
[break][break]
Burying her grief like she had the seeds, drowning out her thoughts as she waters the Gracidea. In a morbid sense, she's thankful for its existence - From death, life has blossomed; A need to linger in the moment pulling her away from traversing down a dark memory lane.
[break][break]
"I think... if I plant enough flowers, someday I'll find someone I've been waiting for."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 1:00:07 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
247 for
Locke led Doro-Doro a little ways from Eris’ flower towards a relatively clear patch of ground, where, after inspecting it some herself, the Mudsdale began striking at the dirt, Rototilling the earth into something suitable for sowing.

“You got one too? Guess they’re not as rare as I was told,” they joked. ”I get what you mean though; I do this sorta thing a lot actually. There was a community garden back in Vermilion my grandmother got me hooked on when I was little, and most of the smaller towns around here have a few dotted around. Keeping my hands busy helps get my mind of things.”

And there was a lot on their mind right now.

And on Eris’ as well, it seemed. Her current was such a stark contrast to the girl he’d delivered eggs with outside Lilycove. Maybe she was always this way, and the Eris he’d met then had just been a mask. He had been.

”Someone you’ve been waiting for…?” He gave his own seed another once-over, and thought about Nana in her old yellow sunhat with the sun-bleached ribbon. About the pair of worn, Roselia-printed gloves they had to take turns wearing and the hole in the left ring finger she kept forgetting to sew closed. Both items now sat somewhere in the seaside townhouse they had to suddenly leave behind.

”Hm…That sounds nice. If that’s the case, maybe the flowers will bring my family here. Or at least to Hoenn.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 1:47:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Vermilion..."
[break][break]
The very mention causes her expressions to cloud over, her gaze drifting towards the swaying treelines.
[break][break]
"Mhmm... someone made a promise that they'd never leave me behind... and that they'd always find me, even if we got separated." She takes a soft breath in, though it sounds more like a muffled sniffle. "That was when my home burnt down... I hid in our secret place and waited for super long... but they never came back for me."
[break][break]
The fact that he can even say he's waiting for his family with such certainty fills her with a certain bitterness. It claws at her stomach and threatens to lurch straight up, dances on her tongue as if ready to cut into Locke at any moment. But she holds it back, idly poking at loose soil as she loses herself to an ocean of thoughts.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:40:46 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
157 for
There was something in Eris’ tone as she repeated their home city’s name that made Locke pause, listening intently as she continued.

It…wasn’t a surprise. She had to end up where she was somehow, and the story behind it was never going to be a happy one. But Locke’s heart still clenched as she talked about her own lost home, and the implications beyond that. It was no wonder she’d always seemed so torn between seeking and rejecting the comfort of others.

But then, wasn’t he the same?

”I’m sorry,” he said, as genuinely as though he were the source of her grief. He sat in it for a moment, carefully considering as always just how much of himself he was brave enough to share, and the fine line between consolation and burden.

”When Rocket came, I was stuck hiding alone in a supply closet at school for about four hours before anyone thought to find me.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 22:33:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"At least they came looking... people thought I was dead, that we were dead... because no one thought a kid like me would survive..."
[break][break]
And it was this lack of faith that had left her in the mess as the League withdrew their troops and evacuated the civilians. So she watched each night as another light went out in the city, hiding in the forest through pouring rain and sweltering heat.
[break][break]
"They hurt me... lots of people... I know they have... and I hate them so much for it, Locke... but they've also showed me how much they care for each other, for me and Reiner..." Broken laughter litters her dialogue, her fingers running through her hair as she takes a deep breath and sighs. "Can you imagine? Two random orphans they picked up off the bloody streets of Kanto? And they try so hard to get me out of Rocket... They've made deals with their higher ups that I couldn't even begin to imagine, just for a chance for me to leave..."
[break][break]
Does she feel guilt telling him such things?
[break][break]
"I said no, every time they asked... because I had nothing else to live for... because they became family and I know of how Rocket took advantage of them too. And I wanted to help them, be there for them... Do you know, they cry too when their pokemon die or that they get angry too when their friends get killed for no reason? That they only fight when they feel threatened or that they have to protect the things they love the most too?"
[break][break]
Does she even know what she's saying when she admits to this truth? Childish naivete fills her head, to try so hard to look beyond the past and see the humanity in them.
[break][break]
"That's how pa died... trying to protect me from a League person trying to kill Reiner and take me away... It's... strange, isn't it? Thinking of those who destroyed our home as... just people like us. Knowing that they feel the same things as us, that they love, lose and hurt too..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 2:06:52 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
183 for
For a brief moment, Locke imagined a reality where never came for him. Where he was left all alone in that classroom until hunger or madness finally drove him out. Trying to survive on his own in the apocalyptic aftermath of a conquered city. It wasn't hard, given recent experiences.

But how long had Eris lived that reality?

"It is weird," he admitted, "to think of them as something other than just the people who forced my family apart. I still can't say I forgive them for it, but despite how it may seem, it's not as though I've ever considered them personal enemies or anything." That'd be far too self-important for someone at the bottom of the power scale like him.

"For what it's worth though, I didn't see much of your pa, but he-It seemed like he cared about you a whole lot. I'm real sorry he can't be around for you anymore."

Locke hesitated, unsure if they were stepping over some boundary, but finally asked, "Have they been alright to you, since he's been gone?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 4:04:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He did care a lot for her, no matter what others would have said. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have taught her things and opened up about his past, he wouldn't have tried to negotiate for her freedom at all, he wouldn't have tried to protect her. He had done so much for her and it really did hurt that she could no longer see him.
[break][break]
"They've..." She starts, but her tongue threatens to twist into knots. "I... betrayed them when I helped Miss Melody escape... or at the very least, went to find League people to help rescue her."
[break][break]
There had been so much guilt that had sat on her shoulders, so many thoughts that all led back to the same memory of 's hands trembling even as she spoke out so brave.
[break][break]
"Pa... was probably the one stopping them from outright going after me. But they've... started to be more aggressive. They don't really hide their anger or threats... but they haven't done anything because Gavin will stop them."
[break][break]
Or at the very least, she hopes he will. For all she knows, 's devotion to Rocket could feed into the paranoia of her being an actual mole. And what then, if he decides she's become a liability? She's uncertain, unwilling to look Locke in the eyes as she speaks.
[break][break]
"I try to keep my head down most of the time. They don't do anything if I don't cause trouble."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 21:12:59 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
206 for
Locke listened with increasing concern. She'd acted out to save , and now without to protect her…

"You did what you thought was right-you should never feel bad for that, and I'm sure Miss Miro is very grateful for it," he started. That kind of bravery deserved praise, regardless of the circumstances. He wasn't even sure if he could stand up to Rocket like that, especially if he cared about them half as much as Eris did.

"It's good that Merlino's looking out for you like your Pa did." His intuition about 's better qualities had been partially right at least, even as unexpected as it was. Every little thing he learned about the underboss just made him more and more of an enigma.

But would Merlino's protection alone really be enough?

"What I said at Mount Pyre still stands. You can call me for anything, even just to get away for a little bit." It was a bold promise for someone who could barely take care of themselves. There really wasn't much they could offer her, except-

"'Through rain, sleet, or wormhole'-I'll deliver one of these!"

Locke put two fingers against their cheeks, and lifted the corners of their mouth into wide, goofy-looking smile.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 23:19:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"She doesn't even remember about it." Broken laughter forces her to take a moment to breathe, pressing her thumb into her other palm and tracing the lines. "I know that they've probably done something to her memories, or she would have been way more angry at me. Because that's just the kind of person she is, Locke. Rocket has done horrible things, and those who survived have it out for them one way or another."
[break][break]
She pauses.
[break][break]
"And the hatred is almost always justified."
[break][break]
The words that had yelled at her that day, the families that had killed and destroyed... If she were to ever meet the remaining members, would she still be able to face them and say what she'd so strongly believed in?
[break][break]
Can she still face Locke after him putting his all on the line for her? Even as he tries to crack a joke, the most he gets is a small smile - Small but sincere as she whispers a 'thank you'.
[break][break]
"Now that pa's died... I've... honestly been trying to consider what I'm supposed to do. If I can bring him back, if I have to fight the League... If someone tries to kill Reiner again..." Her fingers reach for the scar on her left eye out of sheer instinct, but Reiner's nudge reminds her not to scratch at healing wounds. So she refrains, turning her gaze up to the sky and drawing a deep breath.
[break][break]
"You know, Locke... I think I could go for a plain old adventure sometime. You up for one?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 15:22:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
107 for
He didn't think it was true that would blame one little girl at all for her situation if she remembered. But he also didn't think Eris would believe that coming from someone who didn't actually know the elite four member that well.

It was frustrating, watching this child go through all the same terrible things as the adults, knowing that if she could just get away…

But that wasn't for Locke to decide. It was all down to what Eris wanted.

And what she wanted right now was-

"I'm a little nervous to find out what you call plain for an adventure-but I'll tag along anytime."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,969 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Earth [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 7:51:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: