[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]That look in his face is one that she recognises all too well - That sensation of having once loved and lost.
[break][break]
And with it, she finds herself squeezing 's hand once again before letting go.
[break][break]
The other Gavin is still around... And Cress' Vessel... Cresselia? An avatar? She's so confused, but she finds herself biting her tongue in favour of watching as Locke disappears into the darkness. She lets out a quiet peep, wide eyed as a chill travels down her spine.
[break][break]
"Locke got eaten."
[break][break]
It sits in her mind and begins to bubble. Then, she finds herself moving closer towards the black doorway, resting a palm against it as if getting ready to go in. But she's terrified when she hears that muffled scream. Her feet are stuck to the ground when she peers into the darkness within, rendering her unable to push forwards to help yet unable to pull away.
[break][break]
"Locke?" Her voice cracks, her panic rising as she looks to . "Locke's getting eaten by the boogeyman!"
[break][break]
[break]
tl;dr -[break]
- Doorway?[break]
- oh no, doorway dark...[break]
- oh fuck, locke's screaming[break]
- NOT STEPPING IN THAT ROOM but maybe Locke can grab her hand or something...
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]
fuck around & find out 2: electric boogaloo

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:10px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:24:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Stuff around this whole lab just keeps getting stranger and stranger as a familiar face shows themselves to the gang and is bombarded with questions about what was going on and he gave a bunch of answers that kazimir wasn't sure what to do with. Still that left the rest of the room to explore and as he stepped down from the ladder he noticed one looking into a dark room that seemed like it was celebrating a birthday inside. A bit strange to find something like that in this room.

"Who's birthday was it?" he asked to no one in particular as he walked past the room only to stop dead in his tracks as he heard a scream from within. Only one of them went on inside so that was not a good sign and much like he reached out into the dark room, "hold on! show them some birthday cake or something!" kaz yelled out as he took a few steps more and entered the darkness to try and pull the boy out of danger.

+looks at the spooky door and watches enter it

+hears the scream and enters hero mode

+runs into the spoopy room to drag locke out

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 1:00:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
NO MORE POSTING FOR ROUND ONE!

This would look better but I am still sick...

Look out for... ROUND TWO!
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 21:41:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AUGMENTED UNREALITY

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607035775124504589/974059652738326538/----------.png

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

TIMELINE: LATE FEBRUARY/EARLY MARCH
ROUND TWO

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863736847678177301/972635248724684840/Iolite.mp3[/player]
[break]
iolite
[break][break]

IN IOLITE

stabs the monster. pushes against the goo as tries to push through it. talks to . inspects a severed arm.[break][break]

None of that matters.[break][break]

The ceiling vibrates.[break][break]

The Strange Unown flood the room, circling you all with squeaks and squeals. It sounds almost like they're laughing. It's malicious and mocking.[break][break]

Rust splatters to the ground, thick and brown.[break][break]

It oozes from one capsule, never opened.[break][break]

It sloughs to the ground around a computer screen.[break][break]

It splatters on 's side.[break][break]

The lights seem to glow brighter before exploding into shards of metal and glass.[break][break]

Thumps of bodies hitting the ground.[break][break]

It's dark.[break][break]

The Unown return to their space on the ceiling. Beady eyes are wide. Only the Stolen linger around , giggling.[break][break]

starts to scream, shrieking in pain in the dark. There is a meaty ripping noise.[break][break]

Something deep in this terrible place clicks and emergency lights flood the area.[break][break]

is gone.[break][break]

, , are little more than small smears of rust left on the ground. It is less visceral than many things have been so far. This is almost kind in the cruelty offered. A quick release from whatever this place is.
[break][break]
Or was it?
[break][break]
You have no way to tell. It is just a small comfort, in the end.[break][break]

has been Stolen[break][break]

has been Stolen[break][break]

has been Lost[break][break]

has been Lost[break][break]

has been Lost
[break][break]

Stolen players can only interact with each other until found. Lost players have been ejected from the event and no longer need to post.
[break][break]

The rooms, while darker now, are mostly unchanged.[break][break]

In the spot where was standing, a crumpled paper is on the ground.[break][break]

The power going off has reset the terminal as well. After booting up, instead of the log in screen, it offers a link.[break][break]

Someone has decided to give you an esoteric hint on the menu board.[break][break]

ROUND OBJECTIVES

AND RULES

You're now all on your own! I won't provide you any prompts, but I will provide you some hints at things you can check out. As before, though, only one action per post![break][break]
- React to whatever the hell just happened[break]
- Wonder about your missing friends[break]
- Find out what the hell dropped[break]
- Find Locke and Kazimir[break]
- Special: Locke Don't piss off Cress again[break][break]

Players who have been Lost (ejected) were killed either by failure to post or by Secrets being used on them! This is not a personal choice or one of my own! Secrets that would have otherwise nullified these deaths were blocked by other players as well![break][break]

You may post multiple times in one round! Please, use the Roll command with your first post. You must post at least once per round.[break][break]

Your Secrets have refreshed and can be used again for Round 2![break][break]

Have fun![break][break]

TAGS

AND REMINDERS

You must post by 5/31/22 at 12 AM EST! Please dm me if you need an extension![break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga