part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 3:26:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Black dripped from his nose and his brain felt scrambled as the music shifted and changed unnaturally, forcing a hiss as he closed his eyes and tried to get the wonky carnival track back to normal. Hold sitl. Just hold still. He wished the music was louder, maybe it’d drown out all the fucking shrieking. is clearly distressed but it’s not like they can do anything about it. They’re already stained, or well…changed?? He examied the abyss that was his palm once more, especially after it didn’t seem to get a reaction from ’s thumb print. Mint wiped his nose and moved along, ignoring ’s warning. He didn’t have time for it. Not when she only made whatever was ringing in his brain worse. [break][break]

His attention was immediately on Chu-e, blinking slowly before turning to approach. This is absolutely a dream, Chu-e Choi is dead. But then…he had believed there was a chance the clever bastard had faked it for some sort of deep cover. A really DEEP cover. moved forward, but seemed to do the opposite. He’s not sure what to believe. A glance at was enough to decide his next move. That is, until Gavin choked something out. Among the warnigns against moving towards Chu-e there’s something else. They. Them??? [break][break]

Mint moved closer to him, unknowingly interrupting whatever was telling the man, before piping up with “What do you hear?” He hummed the bit at the man, pointing to his own ears. “It won’t s-” His words are interrupted by that annoy chorus that Mint may or may not have been muttering under his breath as he took in the rest of the group. [break][break]

Ashes to ashes[break]
Dust to dust[break]
The guys are fuckboys[break]
And girls are sluts
[break][break]

He shook his head, snapping out of the trance, already counting down the minutes until it happened again. “I uh…I dunno, ok?” he said. Maybe he should stick with his friend, so far talking with the group had been more trouble than its worth. He would mill around awkwardly. Perhaps even worrying about the eerie music that was now the backdrop to their escape room was a bad call. “I’m gonna go look at stuff.” He stated heading over to the MENU BOARD instead, humming to himself.

[break][break]

+ mint's arm is now vantablack bitches [break][break]
- tired of all these people NAGGING him UGH [break]
- curious about chu-e and relieved he seemes normal [break]
- periodically mumbling and humming to hismelf [break]
- asks Gavin about what he hears [break]
- goes to inspect the MENU BOARD becuase might as well look at EVERYTHING
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 4:03:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he raises a brow, shoulders ready to give way to a shrug when he's dismissed, when starts to puke all over his shoes. he blinks, with his only reaction being a soft "oh."

he looks at his shoe, observing the multi-colored oil. "definitely not fine, robot boy." he moves his foot, cringing at the consistency it has.

his head turns to the sound of the gates opening. it reveals a door, but his eyes are more attracted to the expanse of blue outside, which seemingly smelled like the ocean.

"if you look over there, you can at least have, uh, fresh air or something to get your nausea off your system. i think that's how it works." for someone who lives on hoenn, the ocean smell is nostalgic and refreshing. "or, well, don't if you get seasick easy, i guess."

he walks over to that direction, noticing already observing it. he initiates small talk in order to prevent awkwardness as he cleans his shoes with the ocean water.

"see any sharpedo here?" he asks. he dips his foot on the water, polluting it like a mini oil spill. "would be a shame if some predator came in and lunged at us."

tl;dr
  • reacts to his shoes getting dirtied
  • makes small talk with aster
  • cleans his shoes and pollutes the ocean

@tags
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 4:10:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin eyes warily on his approach, though he does not seem hostile. The golden gaze of Rocket's underboss is narrowed with suspicion, his too-fast breaths coming slower as he adjusts to whatever the definitely-not-water had done to him.

"None of us are safe." Calmer, now, but no more reassuring. "No, you can't touch my tongue."

His throat still hurts. How much worse would it be if this one contaminated him with... what was that red stuff, exactly? It was the colour of rust, but there was nothing natural about the way it tattooed the skin.

Though Gavin hasn't noticed, might realise that Gavin's throat is striped white as well.

Sharp eyes flick to .

"It's certainly not . Choi is dead."

Careful, so as not to give the non-Rockets in the room too much information. Doubtless Silph would have informed those in the League who mattered of the man's death, but to say much more is dangerous.

He looks to , then. "Gavin is fine. They're..." He shakes his head, looking troubled. "Dangerous. I don't know what they are. But they're all around us." He bares his teeth at . The man's answer to 's inquiry isn't satisfactory. He is Changed. We have to work together. He steps toward Ramsay, comforted by the anxiety that not-Choi seems to exhibit when faced with the redhead. "I told you, that's not him. No more than those logs are mine."

Temp was alive. Lopez, Reyes, Kingsman... they were his enemies, not his coworkers.

What do you hear?

"Whispers." He looks up at the ceiling full of eyes, shakes his head like an animal trying to shoo away a fly. "But I can't understand them. Can you?"

He steps toward the WALL OF WATER, perhaps seeking some comfort in the ocean that ordinarily brought only fear. That post mentioned Lugia...

Mostly reacting to interactions with , , , , , .
Insists that 'they' are dangerous, but doesn't seem to know what 'they' are. Tells Mint that what he hears is whispering, but that he can't understand what's being said.
Steps toward the WALL OF WATER for comfort, also keeping between him and .

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 6:49:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He's far too real to not be Chu-e, her brain denying any allegations against this man. Her thoughts are even reinforced when he hugs her tight, emotions welling up and threatening to overwhelm as she lets him.
[break][break]
"I got stuck in one of those tube thingies..." She murmurs, pinching her fingertips as she anxiously looks over to them. "One minute I was drawing stuff with Reiner, the next I'm here."
[break][break]
Everything about this situation makes no sense to her, and it doesn't help that and keep trying to get her to keep away - To which, she gives them a rather confused look and subtly refuses by sticking closer to Chu-e.
[break][break]
"What's a Symwave? Why did Gavin lock you in? And who's Cress?" Questions that she has to ask, questions that she feels like she should know the answer to. But her mind feels a little empty, she feels out of place in this world. She doesn't miss the way flinches away from , casts the giant man a curious gaze that wishes to prod his brain for answers.
[break][break]
"He's your boss, pa?"
[break][break]
But she can't get too far when she's distracted, reaching out to hold Chu-e's hand and squeeze lightly, as if she might be able to soothe him.
[break][break]
"Is your office through the birthday room? It looks really empty for a party... Who's it for?" As she speaks, she takes a quick turn to squint into the room, the door and all the self-made Sherlock Holmes within. "It looks kinda spooky... and maybe a little too bloody?"
[break][break]
[break]
tl;dr -[break]
- WE QUESTION THE [break]
- no Gavin, Summer, we'll trust this mans that seems to be Chu-e just because he's still a twink and probably isn't straight
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"][break]
fuck around & find out 2: electric boogaloo

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:10px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 9:16:40 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

, , &

+TAKING THE POKEBALL, BITCHES.[break]
+Hides the Pokeball, but shows discretely.[break]
+Hears say Choi is DEAD. GASP.[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Pandora's Pokeball

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Well, now. A conundrum.[break][break]

Elisabeth had already resolved to touch nothing in this room, given the strange powers that seemed to seep through every visible surface. Had she not chided and for that mere moments ago? Yet here she was, tempted to take something in this room that she already knew to be poison.[break][break]

A single Pokeball faintly sparkled at her in the test tube, abandoned. What rested within it was unknown; perhaps nothing, perhaps everything.[break][break]

A Pokemon meant power. Only held such power here, and even that seemed dubious. The Unown drifting around the man seemed to answer only to their own whims. Who was to say a Pokemon from this Pokeball wouldn't react similarly?[break][break]

Once she pocketed this item, there was no going back to the normalcy of this moment, right here and right now.[break][break]

Then again, Elisabeth had survived this long due to taking calculated risks, hadn't she?[break][break]

A Pokeball could provide a means of escape, or self-defense. Even Pandora's box hadn't held such a tempting prospect, and it had eventually opened, letting all the evils of the world fly out.[break][break]

'Alas that there is no cure for curiosity, Elisabeth. Only to eventually succumb and act upon it.'[break][break]

The decision had been long made even before her lengthy inner deliberations. Elisabeth pocketed the Pokeball, standing up. She glanced about herself; at this close proximity, only perhaps had seen her do so. Slowly, thoughtfully, she attempted to catch the Rocket admin's gaze and unfurled her fingers to reveal a glimpse of the spherical item in her hands. 'I trust you,' her blue eyes said to him silently.[break][break]

Only then did she hear speak:[break][break]

"It's certainly not CHU-E CHOI. Choi is dead."[break][break]

A sense of unease settled deep into her bones as Elisabeth turned once more to the man who had entered the door, who for all intents and purposes, was behaving like an ordinary person. Who to trust, then -- this new 'dead' arrival, or the man with a bleached tongue who had been revealed to be Gavin Merlino -- a Rocket underboss and therefore, for all intents and purposes, her boss?[break][break]

At least, hopefully, she was armed.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

evan

dr glynn
he/him
may 1st
circhester, galar
gay
ecological geneticist
civilian
mae pob lliw yn dod gyda stori
awards
44 posts
Cefin Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 15:34:54 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerigid"]
[attr="class","cerigidw"]

Cefin keeps his own eyes on , very aware of just what the man could do. Admittedly, anybody else in the room could possess violent tendencies that Cefin had no idea about, but because words had sung Gavin's name over and over again on the television or in the news, he worried a little more.[break][break]

A resounding no, to the tongue, but that was kind of a given. It was pretty weird, in hindsight, but sometimes science had to be weird. Instead, his eyes scan the bleach-pale colour of Gavin's throat.
"Your neck, then, instead?" He asks, and receives a stiff nod in from the underboss in response.[break][break]

He reaches up with one hand, very gently, and places it against Gavin's neck. Partially checking for any tenderness, but Cefin is mostly just waiting for the room to shake again. Or perhaps not? Maybe this time, something safer would happen. Rust and white.[break][break]

Tips are touched and Gavin leaves to inspect the great wall of blue on another side of the room. Cefin scours the crowd. Three changed... but it didn't feel right, or complete, in his mind. Was there someone else he'd missed?[break][break]

Eyes fall on . He seems to recognise the man that Gavin was so frightened by, which in itself was a little intriguing, but Cefin wasn't here to judge. What he was interested in beyond everything else, though, was those shining gold hands.[break][break]

"...Excuse me, your hands... how did that happen?" He speaks up, holding a hand out in a polite handshake offering. Also, he absolutely was trying to get his rust to touch Zac's gold.

[attr="class","cerigidtag"]@ AUreg

[attr="class","cerigidnotes"]

tl;dr.

[break] + touches tips with [break]
+ initiates tip-touching with [break]

[attr="class","cerigidpokes"]

[newclass=.cerigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid b] color: #c3f06d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #c3f06d; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #c3f06d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c3f06d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #c3f06d; padding: 10px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 15:43:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”They’re…Dangerous. I don't know what they are. But they're all around us."”
[break][break]
Mars frowns at ’s response, wondering exactly what he means by this. The eyes? The Unown? No… It’s almost like something only he can perceive, but then again, the underboss isn’t exactly coherent at the moment. Still… It sounds too much like what’s written in the logs. Are those really not his? Have they simply affected him? What's going on with his throat? Is this, perhaps, not the he knows.
[break][break]
Out of all the people in Hoenn, Gavin is one of the only ones Mars would actually trust, and yet right here, right now, as he looks at him, the admin is full of suspicion and doubt.
[break][break]
And then there’s , who clearly isn’t the Chu-e they know.
[break][break]
”What’s the Symwave? What does it do? Why was it built?” Suspicious as Mars may be, his need for answers overpowers his caution as it always seems to happen. One too many times had his curiosity brought him close to death, and yet here he is once again, demanding answers.
[break][break]
What’s more, Mars’ attention turns to the plaque.
[break][break]
To the strange formula, the code, whatever it may be, and then… also to the birthday banner up above. Whose birthday is it? And most importantly, what is that dark liquid? It reminds him of the black ink that had once marked his arms, of the tainted blood, of things that had brought him pain but at the same time had also given him the answers he needed to survive. Thoughts of the book come to mind.
[break][break]
REACTIONARY BANISHMENT.

[break]
A fool’s gamble.
[break][break]
Mars reaches for the plaque, trying to see what had once been written beneath the painted code, and in doing so, that dark thing leaking onto it marks his fingers.
[break][break]
He looks at them, and then he looks at next to him, noticing the glimpse of the pokéball in her hands. Keep it hidden. He mouths silently. Don’t trust them.
[break][break]
That’s a lesson Mars learned long ago, one he now reminds himself of:
[break][break]
Trust no one.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]- Mars thinks Gavin is acting hella sus and that he might actually be gmerlino (we paranoid)
[break]- ASKING CHU-E THE SYMWAVE QUESTIONS :cmere:
[break]- Looks at the birthday banner to see whose birthday it is
[break]- Tries to see what was written under the code
[break]- Leaking dark liquid reminds him of black ink so ofc he touches it
[break]- Tells Elisabeth NOT TO TRUST THEM

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 2:26:00 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
Though the Underboss's birthday was incorrect as far as the password went, the young woman known as Chryssa Glasgow memorized it anyway. October 28. If we make it out of this, I'll get him a gift.

Simultaneously, a few password tries later, the door and shutter opened.

She jumped at the sound, grabbing for the next closest person. She found , who'd come to try his hand at the wiring. "Thank Arceus you're here," she breathed at the sight of him, loosening her grip. What a reliable person...

She ignored the derisive whisper that seemed to undermine her every thought because something was coming through the door. Her hand slapped uselessly against her hip for her sword and found nothing to defend herself with. At the same time, the tingle of a memory returned to her, like a waking moment between dreams.

The edge of her blade, sliding quickly past skin and flesh. Blood welling up, bright and beaded. Palms, grasped. Promises exchanged.

Before slipping into the "Birthday" room behind and , she hung behind for a moment, hesitating. Knowing it was probably folly, she looked for any sign of a scar on 's hand. Perhaps it would be possible to see it while he was patting the girl who'd run to him.

I can't remember...

The "Birthday" room was dark. But what had been here was now out there, and that made this place safe. For now.

So what's on the menu?

The thought was more obtrusive than most and she heeded it, crossing over to read the list of items on the board. Was it standard to have a menu at a birthday party, or had this actually been a restaurant?  Where are we?

She didn't mind being in the dark. There was comfort in not knowing. But half-light, half-real, half-drawn-- those things terrified her, for they offered a glimpse at truths too terrible to comprehend. 
checking menu board

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 3:09:58 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Maybe it was a good thing he didn’t touch anything suspicious in the room, because even now, his head was starting to hurt.

Too much thinking was apparently involved!

At the sight of someone else—wait a second, what?

Why were some of them reacting negatively? And the kid () suddenly went running to hug the guy who came out of the room—

He couldn’t help but look around suspiciously. Fuck, it was like those eyes were still watching as he looked up at the ceiling…

Seeing that there was still a room that hadn’t been explored much yet (as everyone was literally poking around and touching shit just like overexcited toddlers when let loose in a candy store) but holy cray why was it so dark…

“I was going to ask if anyone had a flash light but looks like we’re shit outta luck,” he remarked to nobody in particular as he marched over to the dark room—well, the mostly dark room—with a purposeful stride as he stared into the blackness.

He needed some time to adjust to the darkness, seeing as the light was behind him at this point.

He’d also very nearly crashed into who had decided to examine the menu board, so since there was someone in here he decided to poke around as well, walking over to the black doorway and trying to check if there was something he could do…

And so of course he placed his left hand on the surface of the black door, feeling around if there was a door knob somewhere.

Why did it have to be so dark in here?!

• oh sheet
• seeing as everyone is doing everything at once, his brain overheated
• since almost nobody had explored the dark room, he then made his way over there
• almost bumps into Chryssa but swerves around and goes straight for the black doorway
• of course since there is a doorway, this has to open somewhere, right?
• Arashi then begins examining the black door, touching it with his left hand and feeling around
/cue Tiktok ‘oh no’

tags mentioned in post above

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 22:40:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
187 for @augmented unreality
They startled at ’s sudden change in condition. They knelt beside him, all fear cast of the man cast aside for concern. ”H-Hey! What’s-”

”They’re coming.”

Locke froze, caught somewhere between the underboss’ tone and the white spreading across his throat.

Their hand itched.

”They’re all around us. In the room.”

And then he was gone. The conversation in the other room faded into the background as they tried to process the other man’s panicked message. No, worse than that-Gavin Merlino had been afraid. And Locke didn’t know where to go from there.

Eventually, the silence of the new room was slowly disrupted as a few others trickled in to investigate. Locke shuffled to his feet as well; the sooner he had something to do, the better.

His attention returned to the doorway, now joined by and a nearby . While the others seemed to miss it, he picked out the faintest of sounds beneath the white noise of machinery. Heavy breathing. Slow, uneven dripping.

Someone was in there.

And they were hurt.

Without hesitation, Locke stepped into the room. ”Hello? Are you alright in there?”

- Listens to 's trauma-dumping
- Yams said don't go into the monster room and I took that personally
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 3:19:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

ROUND ONE UPDATE: PART THREE

Boredom, Boredom
Dirty Water

Boredom, Boredom
Do your worst here

Wash your hair with turpentine

is a dirty slut who touches tips with next.

Longing and Fragments caress, a hand and throat their vessel.

There is another clap of thunder that shakes the building. You all feel unstable. Not physically or mentally. But like the building blocks of what you are is coming loose.

Yet that isn't all here, is it?

, , and . An unlikely trio. In trying to clean his shoe, ink spreads from the glass, visibly outside of the wall. loses both of his shoes in the process; like they slipped through the solid object, sinking.

Their hands will not pass through. A glitch?

Whatever was in the water is coming closer.

Meanwhile, suffers a deluge of questions.

He scowls at what says but does not deny the accusation. If anything, he just looks sad when he glances back at when she speaks.

"I knew you were too good to be true." He touches her face again, lingering a moment. , , and anyone close enough might see him blink back a few tears.

A deep breath.

Then his game face is on.

"The Symwave is what we call the Synthetic Hyper-Transic Cellulation Stimulation Wave Machine. I was told it was built to assist in curing otherwise fatal or irreversible diseases. It's just a prototype, though, and so far has been a big fucking waste of energy. Leave it on too long and whole facility loses power." Hopefully that would be enough to sate all of ' questions for now.

"Dick-breath-" He jerks his head towards again. "threw me in there to stop his fucked up experiments with it. Well, I think. He's been raving mad for weeks now."

And of course the last question answered, like the NPC he is.

"I'm Cress' Vessel. She's here... somewhere. After she let me out, she fucked off. Probably to find Merlino and kick his ass."

As he talks, Chu-e is animated with his hands. , looking close, would see a scar on his palm. Just, on the opposite hand of what she might remember.

easily scrubs the ink from the plaque. It wasn't dry yet. Inspecting it will reveal simple marker.

The goo numbs his fingertips. It's thick and viscous but otherwise easy to wipe off.

Something about the doorway is unnerving.

and meet up at the menu board about the same time. Just a plain whiteboard, wishing a coworker a happy birthday. Looks like someone was playing a game of hangman. The Tuesday specials are still written on it.

Much like the plaque, something black leaks from behind it.

inspects the blackened doorway closer.

But we almost forgot some people, didn't we?

We'll come back to that.

examines the table. Aside from being covered in blood, it seems normal enough.

A few objects are left behind from a previous occupant. A tray with a few bites of vanilla birthday cake, looking dry and crusty. An ID badge is stained the worst.

Most interesting seems to be some type of map. Someone has worked hard to scrawl out the names of some of the rooms.

Something feels off about it.

While is playing with papers, inspects the shudder. It's solid looking but not industrial. This was meant to keep people out on a more base level; nothing high security. It puts him in the mind of when people will put trays in a cafeteria to be cleaned. It's leaking that black goo, which has spilled out all over the collection area.

When he rattles it, curiously enough, there isn't some esoteric puzzle to make it open. It shoots up, revealing a solid wall of the black goo. It's similar to jelly.

Faintly, something shows through. It's hard to tell what it is.

Now, back to .

examines the doorway. It's open and pitch black inside, not revealing anything.

He sticks an arm inside. Instead of flailing around like one might expect, he meets resistance.

The blackness is perhaps darkness. But it's thick like honey, coating around his arm. It reeks and leaves a nasty residue when he pulls it out.

, like a fool, steps through the honeyed darkness. It sticks to his skin and fills his nose and mouth, making it hard to breath. He might be stuck there forever.

The proverbial bubble pops, though, and he's on the other side.

The breathing is louder here.

Faintly, so faintly, something is coming towards him.

NEW ACTIONS!

You may still do the actions listed in the first post! These are just new! As before, you can only complete one of these per post!

- Interact with the NPC -
- Examine the Glass wall of water
- Inspect objects in the Birthday room

The Birthday room is too dark to see much right now. You can only interact with what you see in the previous images by the light of the open door. (These objects are: Birthday! Banner, Small Shudder, Small Table, Menu Board, Door Plaque, Water Cooler, Black Doorway)

This is the final Round One Update! The next Update will be the start of Round Two!

There may be multiple Round Updates depending on what happens IC! Since this Round has a lot happening, I decided to do one now! This Round is not over yet! You still have till the 15th to post!

Please remember that you can post more than once per Round! You must also Roll with your first post each Round.

All of you that have active Secrets can start DMing me if you would like to use them! Choosing to not use your Secret, unless otherwise stated, will grant you a Punishment IC.

As of this post:
One Secret has been Stolen

Two people has been marked for Death

Punishments are now incoming.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 6:06:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
A stiff nod is offered when asks to touch his neck; as the other's hand draws close, Gavin's own fingers curl into a fist as if in expectation of a fight. Yet he doesn't lash out when Cefin touches him, only clenches his jaw and looks distinctly uncomfortable.

The room shakes with thunder. His sense of unease grows.

"No doors, this time."

He can't decide if he's disappointed or relieved.

His eyes narrow as jerks another finger at him.

"I'm not your Merlino." And you're not my Chu-e, not my best friend, because my best friend is dead. "I don't work for Alternis, I work for Rocket. I hope your Cress can tell the difference."

He feels wrong. There's something wrong.

But he doesn't say it again. They've been warned. If they don't listen, that's not on him. Gavin seems calmer on the surface, now, as though whatever panic had gripped him is faded, but on the inside his heart continues to hammer against its cage of ribs.

He places a hand on the glass wall of water, as if in longing.

"Is Lugia out there?"

He's pretending to be fine. He's still not fine.
Chats with NPC and asks if Lugia is out in the water.
Touching the glass wall of water.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 22:39:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
365 for @augmented unreality
The sensation of passing through the threshold was not unlike dipping his head below water, only with a more molasses-like consistency. All previous conversations and sounds were muffled in this space, and when he looked back where he’d come from, he could only make out the barest outline of behind him. For a brief moment, it seemed as though the room would be nothing but this, until at last he broke through the other with gasping breath and only the lingering unease of the experience.

The interior of the room was just as pitch black as it was from the outside, and he was left inching blindly forward with one hand feeling for any obstacles in his path as he called out for the person he knew to be inside.

”Hello?”

It was hard to tell if the heavy breathing guiding them was louder because they were getting close, or simply a side effect of being deafened on the way in.

”I’m here to hel-Eep!”

Locke’s heart lurched as their foot slipped out from under them. Their hands caught the floor before their head could, soaking in whatever puddle had caught them off-guard. Inspecting them was impossible in the darkness.

They heard the first step while trying in vain to wipe the liquid onto their jeans.

Relief morphed rapidly into fear as the other person-no the thing stumbled towards them. Its entire left arm was gone, as if torn from the socket by some great force, and the imbalance gave it an unhuman gait, less walking and more half-dragging itself forward, and its neck-

Locke pulled themselves backwards with a shout. It was too close now. Surely it would reach them before they could fully push their way through the doorway again. The floor pressed against something in their pocket, causing it to poke into their thigh.

The shard.

They yanked it out, the ripping of fabric telling them that pocket was unlikely to be any use in the future. The metal dug into their flesh as they held it out between themselves and the creature, but any injury it caused would certainly be a better alternative than letting that thing catch them.

”H-HELP!”

- uh oh sisters
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 0:11:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]time flows. it's off. jagged, splintering. things happen in jumbled sequences.

and in this cluster of people, it's hard to tell right from left, up from down.

goo seeps in through open orifices. it's black, sticky, wrong. somehow, it reads as vaguely familiar. reminiscent of an assembly, of a room with mirrors. a trick room... perhaps the same as this.

her body lingers close to warmth. limbs move when does and it's sluggish motion trailing slightly behind. never one without the other for this. a contrast to childhood, to bonds devoured by time.

happy birthday. your party is... creepy. enjoy.

it's less funhouse,
more horrors.

wary eyes follow the body of . blood splashes red and it's makeshift confetti, stubbornly clinging to places it shouldn't. she steps closer to and silently hovers, a ghost.

he inspects the shutter.

and when it rattles, when it gives way, when it groans up into place... more goo.

her head peers around his shoulder. a nose wrinkles in disgust.

much like those peeping eyes, she blinks owlishly.

"what," comes hoarse, choked, strangled. "is that...?"

what little she sees... what little she thinks she sees... no. no way. absolutely not.

trick trick trick
of the
eyes eyes eyes

a scream for help from somewhere behind or beyond skitters down the spine.

& augmented unreality

tl;dr:
- struggling to right her mind
- stays close to
- warily eyes the bloody table near
- looks over felix's shoulder at the black goo behind the shutter
- wtf is that?
- doesn't trust her eyeballies

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Augmented Unreality
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 2:50:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint shook his head at before answering. “I only hear carnival music, and very so often the same verse of whispers.” He explained quickly, before it stopped him dead in his tracks once more. And soon enough, he’s back to his own business, eyeing the menu curiously. “I could go for a sundae right about now…” he murmured smiling at he noted the note for Calem. He only knew one , and he wondered if the dream would populate him. [break][break]

His eyes eventually go back to wandering around the crowd. Chu-e looked busy with Gavin and talking to him, better do something else. His eyes land on and and more curiously the strange imprint??? Drawing on whatever he had revealed. Without hesitating, he moved over there waving at his friend briefly before asking, “What’d you find?” Though he doesn’t wait, reaching to hold his arm up to the imprint to see if it matched. Up with his arm. It’d be funny if it did.

[break][break]

+ mint's arm is now vantablack bitches [break][break]
- speaking with gavin briefly [break]
- thinking about a boy [break]
- flaoting thru life baybeeee [break]
- meets up wiht felix to look and touch the wall with his arm imprint [break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]