Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
enter the [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 23:37:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he'd always been interested in these type of games. ever since he'd seen that harry potter movie, he was confident he would not only survive, but he'd have been first to claim the tri-wizard cup.
[break][break]
he was just as confident here (not that he'd admit it.
[break][break]

at the first checkpoint, he stands, thumbing the comfey on his wrist. finally, he decides, words exiting his mouth in hopeful tunes.
[break][break]

"it's definitely left."
[break][break]

was it?

[attr="class","ooc"]@mazeu[break]
qhGFK8Iv

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".snu"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
enter the [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 0:17:36 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT

Is that the faintest pause of hesitation in your voice? No. It must be left. Most definitely.

The Roselia guarding this first of many choices nods at your decision, bowing as she steps aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and briars at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the first checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go LEFT.[break]

OUT OF THE WOODS

You follow the long and winding path of the maze, eyes scanning for the next possible glimpse of the promised checkpoint ahead. The flowers, however, seem to furl up and diminish in your shadow; it occurs to you, after some time of endless wandering and meandering, that your path only goes one way.

Out.

The radiant smile of a Bellossom greets you, dancing over to you with a consolation gift in her hands. Next to her, the figure of her trainer, , gives a small, sympathetic smile. "Taking risk is, in itself, worthy of a reward," she says, gesturing for you to open the proffered box.

[break]

HAS COMPLETED THE MAZE CHALLENGE!

[break][break]
You have EXITED the maze and are eligible for the following prizes when this thread closes: [break]
50 PD