Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Questions
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 4:45:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

Questions

Meeting with:

5:00PM via Zip media call.

The program generated a stereotypical ring, chiming three times in total. On the third ring, it indicated the recipient had picked up the call with a sharp ding.

"Good afternoon," The reporter greeted, smiling. "How was your day?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Questions
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 11:57:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

When the call happens Razz is ready to hang up. Before thie Rotom Aqua reminds him that he had an appointment with a reporter who wanting to talk to those affected by Sootopolis. Right.... the young man makes sure to adjust his headband so his scared face doesn't show as much before answer the Video call. [break][break]

"Afternoon, and well I suppose I just got home from working a job"[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Questions
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 4:05:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

Questions

Meeting with:

"Glad to hear."

The sound of rustling papers could be caught on from her mic as her nimble fingers went at work, gathering the prepared question she had left set out on her desk.

"Before we begin: may I record this interview for reviewing purposes? I'm only interested in the recording itself, so the video will be omitted."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Questions
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 10:57:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz gives a simple nod to the reporter, "Yes that is fine, and probably for the best I prefer people to not have a face to my name," as being known is not something he likes. He rather be just some faceless ranger. [break][break]

"Out of curiosity what do you get from this interview?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Questions
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 5:20:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

Questions

Meeting with:

His question was surprising, as evident by the rising of her brow.

"The truth." She smiled. It was a simple answer, yet the vaguest answer one could give. "If your interview can bring us closer to that, well, that's all that we care about."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Questions
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 5:06:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Well guess it was her lucky day in being able to talk to the 'Seeker of Truth' himself then. Being the avatar of a Legend that basically embodied supposed had some advantages. Question was if he could figure out how to make it useful. He thinks of his time at the Aqua Mission and it was thanks to his flames they were able to find some suspicion of the water clones. [break][break]

"Of course I'd be more than happy to see if I can help, what would you like to ask?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Social

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Questions
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 2:19:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His positive reaction, tied with his response, elected a smile from her. Penelope always preferred interviews like these-- simple and easy, from both sides.
[break][break]
"Alright then. To start off, do you mind giving us a description of your experiences from that day. What actually happened?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Questions
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 7:48:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Ahh getting into the fun questions right away then. He huffs as he tries to play the night again in his head. Honestly the whole day was unpleasant but if it would help people understand that Rocket had no good intentions? Well it was worth a shot. [break][break]

"I recall trying to sleep before uproar begun, I live on the ocean side so took a bit before it was loud enough for me to hear it at all. But even then I got a text from work saying riots were going on in the city started by Rocket and that all Available Rangers were to help people who wanted to escape the chaos and so I did. I ordered those who wished to escape to my home on the sea side and from there I had my pokemon take people out whether by air or sea. [break][break]

After that all space seem to distort in a massive fashion differently than the distortions currently going on. And it all basically ended with a giant whirlpool from the Sea God Kyorge getting released, before I got an order to just take what civilians I could to safety and escape the City. [break][break]

After, I heard reports on how Rocket had convinced civilians to take their own city thinking it was for their benefit, but I know Rocket. And they did it only so they could have a place where they didn't have to hide."

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Social

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Questions
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 6:38:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: