awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
circles [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 14:40:06 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The creation of a maze with the promise of a prize should you beat it.

That was something Summer couldn't pass up. She loved a good challenge, and she loved prizes that benefitted her in the long run.

She heard that this maze was created by the woman she had encountered before, , in Oldale. She also remembered that same woman sending out messages, flowers, and chocolates during Palentines day.

She seemed like a busy woman.

Approaching the maze, Summer entered, taking her time walking until she reached the first stop. Left or right?

Summer chose right.

GI1u7xgK
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
circles [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 21:54:21 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT

Decisiveness is rewarded in life; you rise to meet the challenge of this maze, as you reach all other challenges life dares to put before you.

The Roselia guarding this first of many choices nods, bowing as she steps aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the first checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

THE PATH LESS TRAVELED BY

As you advance deeper into the maze, flowers of every hue blossom and unfurl around you, as if celebrating your passage deeper into the leafy foliage. Sunlight spills forth through the crevices of leaves and branches, at last revealing a Lilligant who stands before you.

She elegantly curtseys with a smile, as if she has been long awaiting your presence. In her leafy hands, she holds a boxed gift:
[break]
Pokeballs
FIVE POKEBALLS. You have PASSED the first checkpoint!

Behind her another choice awaits you: a winding, looping path to the left, and a narrow and snaking path to the right.

Which path shall you take, ?

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
circles [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 5:22:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's sense of direction was rewarded, it seemed. As she passed the ROSELIA, she noticed the blooms growing on the sides around her.

As though the goddess of spring herself had blessed Summer with each step she took.

Another Pokemon, a LILLIGANT, offered a gift to her. Summer could only assume that she had made the correct decision as she accepted the gift with a nod, storing the Poke balls away.

So, she continued onward until she met another split. A loop to the left? Or a narrow, snaking path to the right?

Summer went RIGHT.

yVikNI1z
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
circles [maze]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 15:55:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

THE SECOND CHECKPOINT

The goddess of spring may very well have blessed your step, and yet the gods are fickle, liable to abandon mortals for the slightest whim.

Smiling, the Lilligant that guards this second checkpoint bobs her head in silent understanding, stepping aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the second checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

OUT OF THE WOODS

You follow the long and winding path of the maze, eyes scanning for the next possible glimpse of the promised checkpoint ahead. The flowers, however, seem to furl up and diminish in your shadow; it occurs to you, after some time of endless wandering and meandering, that your path only goes one way.

Out.

The radiant smile of a Bellossom greets you, dancing over to you with a consolation gift in her hands. Next to her, the figure of her trainer, , gives a small, sympathetic smile. "You got further than most, and your reward should reflect that," she says, gesturing for you to open the proffered box.

[break]

HAS COMPLETED THE MAZE CHALLENGE!

[break][break]
You have EXITED the maze and are eligible for the following prizes when this thread closes: [break]
50 PD[break]
FIVE POKEBALLS