cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
disruption [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 11:08:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"here? of all places?"

the woman could only stand idly by as a small crowd of individuals caused quite a stir. they all appeared to be young ruffians, their attire the bargain bin versions of 'sleek' and 'stylish.' it appeared as though they sought to emulate the upper echelons of the rocket faction by presenting themselves as somewhat refined.

'they look utterly ridiculous,' she observed, unimpressed.

the pregnant woman had happened upon the scene by pure coincidence, hoping to shop around for a few items of interest. there was an adorable little toy shop just beyond her reach - the gang comprised of six men and women serving as an obstacle as they openly harassed the locals at the store's front. their pokemon were either poison-blooded or dark, the creatures matching their owner's aesthetic.

releasing a huff of annoyance, her head turned on a swivel for roughly several moments - her eyes narrowing before she approached someone who appeared half-way competent.

"
excuse me? do you have any pokemon on hand that could intimidate those... children into playing elsewhere?"

really - they looked like they were barely eighteen.  

@open
- mission
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
disruption [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 23:41:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Head down. Don’t make eye contact. Remember they can sense fear.

Locke had gotten used to this sort of thing down in Sootopolis by now, but he’d never have expected to find delinquents like these in a quiet place like Fortree. He’d have to let know, probably after Ruff-Ruff got back from the last stop-

”excuse me? do you have any pokemon on hand that could intimidate those... children into playing elsewhere?”

He looked to his right.

Left.

Behind?

”Me?” Locke’s response was thick with disbelief, but the woman certainly seemed to be addressing him. ”I’m not really-I mean I could try but, um…” He chanced a quick glance over at the group of well-dressed hooligans, and earned a withering glare from the apparent leader for his boldness.

His gaze flicked between the woman and the teenagers, before finally resigning himself to the task. ”Well…alright…”

With a deep breath, Locke quietly stepped towards the gang, aiming for a more friendly approach than the woman had requested. The last thing they wanted was to start a fight in front of a toy store of all things.

”Er, excuse me.” They jumped back as the biggest of the bunch, a pug-nosed behemoth with a head shaved smooth as a baby’s bottom, whipped around to face them. He scowled down (Down. Were these really teenagers?) at Locke as they struggled to regain enough of their courage to stammer through their request. ”H-Hello! There’s a few people trying to get in right now, so if it’s not too much trouble-”

SMACK.

Ruff-Ruff, flying too fast on his return trip from his solo delivery, crashed against the back of pug-nosed boy’s skull with a surprised squawk. Pug bellowed out a slew of curses as he double-overed, feathers everywhere and head clutched his hands.

Locke’s Rufflet soon recentered himself, flying over Pug this time to land on his trainer’s outstretched arm. He cooed up at them, clearly expecting treats for his speedy delivery and blissfully unaware of the situation at hand even as six sets of eyes snapped to the two of them.

”Ruff-Ruff. You’ve killed me.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
disruption [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 1:24:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What were these pack of idiots doing? Trying to start conflict at the local toystore of all the places available... Just because Rocket has been growing in influence doesn't mean they have the right to start acting like members of the team itself. She's never even seen them before and she pretty much knows every grunt out there, especially considering how often she's babysat by them. Looking at them, she's sure that or any of the underbosses would have been happy not to let them into the organisation.
[break][break]
"Guess we should do something ourselves, huh?" She murmurs to a bristling Luxray, clutching tighter to her Corsola plushie as she watches the store owners panic. What had started as a trip to find someone who could repair the tear in her doll had become a tedious clean-up assignment issued on the fly.
[break][break]
A quiet 'bzzt' rings from her earphones, a signal that her team's ready to act on a moments notice. She reaches to scratch at her ear, sniffling a little as the hum of electricity begins to build up.
[break][break]
"If they can't handle this, they're better off staying out of our way..."
[break][break]
And with a 'POP', the lightbulbs iluminating the store all simultaneously shatter.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
disruption [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 7:36:52 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

'well.'

she blinked at the bit of chaos that followed on the heels of her request at assistance. the pregnant woman's shoulders sagged, a weariness setting in as she considered her options. 

'i really shouldn't have to take care of this on my own,' she thought.

the sound of shattering bulbs briefly attracted her gaze, her frown becoming even more apparent. and with a defeated sigh as the gang glanced over their shoulders, she stepped forward - the makeshift gang blinking in bemusement at her as they noticed the movement.

"get out of here, lady," one said, sneering. "you're obviously about to pop." 

cait released a mildly offended huff, crossing her arms - noting their hesitance as they were confronted by a woman in a delicate state.

"
move on," she ordered. "we don't want any trouble here. we're all just simple folk."

the pack of nefarious individuals merely snorted at her request. her attention flitted toward locke afterwards before she reached into her purse, pulling free two capsules. the creatures to emerge were pokemon that had served as her companions for roughly several years. they stood before her, the bulky females betraying their excitement at a potential skirmish as they rumbled and whipped their tails back and forth.

the gang appeared surprised - yet remained determined to maintain their positioning before the shop. 

"
looks like they want a fight."

she looked to locke again.

"
are you going to help or not?"

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/306.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/248.png

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
disruption [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 1:01:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Pug recovered faster than Locke did. He wrapped a meaty paw around the front of his coat and yanked him forward until that titular squashed snout was snorting hot air and cigarette breath in his face to the tune of shattering store lights, forcing Ruff-Ruff to abandon his arm to avoid being crushed between the two. ”I-I’m sure we can still talk this out!” Locke pleaded, even as he braced himself for the swollen fist making a bee-line for his face.

He was saved, of course, by the very person he’d been tasked to save.

The woman’s attempts at peace were also rebuffed, but she at least seemed quicker to take the gang’s offer of violence. Locke couldn’t see what Pokémon she summoned from here, but it was enough of a distraction to pull Pug and his friends attention form killing them, and they weren’t one to pass up an opportunity to run twice.

They raised their arms and let themselves not so much slip as fall out of their bulky, thrift-store jacket and onto the ground at Pug’s feet, where they wasted no time in scrambling backwards until they were side-by-side with the woman who’d dragged them into this mess. It took the baldie a few seconds to register the sudden loss of weight in his hand, but he soon tossed the garment to the side with a scowl and stepped back to let his equally-intimidating Pangoro take his place.

Here, however, Locke could finally see the Pokémon their forced-upon ally had deigned appropriate shopping partners, and felt the odds even just a little. ”…And you’re sure you need help?” They asked, craning their neck to take in the pair of behemoths.

Ruff-Ruff seemed raring for a fight though, already Honing his Claws against the ground. Locke stood with another sigh, dusting dirt off their jeans and pulling their phone out of their pocket. There were still some ways they could be useful.

They raised their phone to face the impromptu battlefield, tapping at it until the screen began to glitch and a pair of yellow eyes could be seen.

”Trick Room.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]