Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
imbroglio [MAZE]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 15:08:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This was all in support of . Another new venture of hers, post-Palentine's day. She promised riches for minimal effort, but Barnaby wasn't sure wandering a maze aimlessly on an unseasonably warm day qualified as minimal.

Here he was, regardless. The entrance to Fiorelli's Maze was ornate and manicured, as one would expect of a florist. Every hedge was immaculately trimmed, every edge and curve pristine in it's construction. It was a beautiful, artificial work that Barnaby could appreciate. For now.

His success in the maze would determine his mood towards it. Instructions were made clear beforehand: one wrong move and he'd be evicted. How quaint.

Stepping through the arched foliage that marked the beginning of the trial, he decided to turn right at the first intersection.

A|AkRhyc
MAZE MADNESS
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
imbroglio [MAZE]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 9:34:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT

Yours is a familiar presence to the Roselia guarding the maze. She peers at you curiously, seeking to see if any unwanted Ninetales are here to ruin her beloved maze; seeing none, she appears -- if for but a moment -- pleased.

Regardless, the Roselia guarding this first of many choices nods at your decision, bowing as she steps aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and briars at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the first checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

OUT OF THE WOODS

You follow the long and winding path of the maze, eyes scanning for the next possible glimpse of the promised checkpoint ahead. The flowers, however, seem to furl up and diminish in your shadow; it occurs to you, after some time of endless wandering and meandering, that your path only goes one way.

Out.

The radiant smile of a Bellossom greets you, dancing over to you with a consolation gift in her hands. Next to her, the figure of her trainer, , gives a brief, faintly amused smile. Is she enjoying the fact you were evicted so quickly? Quite possibly.

"Not to your taste then, ? Don't worry. You won't leave here empty-handed," she says, gesturing for you to open the proffered box.

[break]

HAS COMPLETED THE MAZE CHALLENGE!

[break][break]
You have EXITED the maze and are eligible for the following prizes when this thread closes: [break]
50 PD