he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 10:37:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Seeing how fast the carrot grew in Hoenn's odd magic weather, Razz made sure to check on the late flower that was planted. Inviting Eris along as she was still staying over at his place, and as luck would have it she planted hers around the same area anyways. So after a quick trip to a donut shop they would arrive here thanks to his Corviknight. [break][break]

He lets Salem hold the bag of donuts and the Meowstic munches on the pokemon safe ones, even offers Rainer one if the larger cat wants. Meanwhile Razz goes over toward his flower, the way it seemed to glow in the sunlight was fascinating. Touching it seems to create more magic
as a rock appears, and curiosity forces him to pick up the white stone, "Seen anything like this before?" he questions as he turns it around.

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Gracidea Flower Thread

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 12:43:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, she's gotten a little too accustomed to a life where she no longer has to worry about Rocket, where she keeps her head down and hides away without ever telling anyone of her whereabouts. Or at least, if she has to, she'll lie her way out of it. She can't be trusted, she must be watched closely and that's a bitterness that melts into the sickeningly sweet taste of her donut.
[break][break]
"I've heard stories from momma before, fairytales of a land of flowers far away from bad people and safe from all kinds of dangers." As she carefully places a piece of donut into Reiner's awaiting maws, Eris can't help but look at her own flower patch and hum. "She promised that she'd find me there if I ever got lost, so that's why I gotta be a good kid and always be kind..."
[break][break]
But she hadn't been kind recently, had she? Neither was she a good kid with how she tended to lie and involve herself in heinous crimes... Her tongue stains sour as she bites down on her bottom lip, a sadness running through her veins whilst she runs her hand through Reiner's mane.
[break][break]
"I don't think I'll ever get to see her at this rate."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 20:09:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

BEFORE YOU, THE STONE LAYS BARE. However, if you were to look closely, you would begin to see the words beginning to etch themselves on the top of the stone. As morsels of stone fall from its pristine face to reveal a simple command:[break]

TO WHOM ARE YOU THANKFUL?

Flowers begin to visibly grow around the rock, curling gently like affectionate bracelets. They curve toward the rock face like arrows.

OBJECTIVE:

STONE WRITING

write a post that has your trainer inscribing the NAME of a character they are thankful to. You may tag another player character, or a significant NPC. Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 21:04:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah one of those days it seems as he listens to Eris part of him wishing he could help but honestly doesn't know how to deal with such things. He looks down as the flowers shift and on the rock before him instructions. [break][break]

TO WHOM ARE YOU THANKFUL?
[break][break]

And with this he isn't entirely sure at first. A lot of things in his life he feels he had to struggle on his own to even get by. How often it felt like he was put into worse situations when people told him it was for the best. He thinks to Eris and her talk of loss and names fall short. It isn't until Salem shows up and takes out a particular pokeball. One belonging to his Metagross before a light goes off in his head that shines over his darker thoughts as he gets a marker from his Ranger Pouch. [break][break]

"You know at my old apartment I used to know this old guy, Ren Asogi, an ex-cop fired for being dirty. Said it was one of his biggest regrets in life, back then I wasn't as nonchalant as I am now and often told him to piss off, problem is that he wouldn't stop bugging me to try and be nice," the name is written now and he just looks down at the rock as he puts it back down, "told me how he understood my attitude as hey there are times in life where you're forced to do bad things whether your want to or not," there is a small chuckle at that, "Told me that hey maybe doing good stuff would make my conscious feel better, told me I should join the Rangers" [break][break]

"I thought it was dumb at first especially with the training, but admittedly helping pokemon in the training made me feel good, on my first official day I came home and he had died in his sleep, leaving me a will for his Metang to help with my work. I think his was the first death to actually make me feel something in a long time and sadly I know I won't see him again but I treasure the pokemon he left me and I'm greatful for the job he put me toward. [break][break]

I know you will not see your mom but maybe just keep close what she has left you?"

[break][break]

[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 3:27:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She knows when he's at a loss for words when he looks away, knows better than to continue to push the subject and allow herself to sink further down. Instead, she listens sparingly when he pulls out an anecdote and focuses on running her fingers over the stone.
[break][break]
To whom is she thankful?
[break][break]
She wants nothing more than to hold onto her memories, their pinky promisies made in dim candlelight, their shared vision to see all that the world holds. To behold a sight and see the truth behind it, to speak of the gods and tell stories that were untold. Her gaze idly traces the rock whilst her hands move to inscribe something with a simple colour marker.
[break][break]
Lenore Halla.

[break]
"Momma taught me lots about the world and how to be curious about everything around me. She'd be there to sing me lullabies or tell me stories... The day Reiner and I got lost in the woods, she was the first to come looking for me. Her hair was so messy and there were so many leaves and sticks stuck to her clothes... she looked like she ran all the way up Mt Moon and down but she hugged us so tight when she found us."
[break][break]
"I thought at some point that we might get crushed."
She laughs, "Once, there was a huge thunderstorm that wouldn't stop for days. So momma packed a bag and promised she'd talked to Zapdos and when she came back, the rain had stopped."
[break][break]
It had been such a blatant lie but it wouldn't matter as long as she believed it was real, would it?
[break][break]
"I want to hold onto whatever she left me... but I'm not really doing a good job, huh?"
[break][break]
Her arms sling around Reiner's shoulders and he's quick to nuzzle her cheeks, letting out a soft growl as he nudges the stone a little.
[break][break]
"I really wish I could do better, be stronger and keep the promises I made her. To show her that I'll keep all the things she taught me in my heart."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 6:17:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

THE STONE ACCEPTS YOUR NAME(S). Suddenly, the wind billows around you, carrying with it, the softest spring scent. Petals are cradled in these gossamer gales. Colors swirl around, the displaced flowers like gentle jewels painted by nature's own brush.[break]

The GRACIDEA FLOWER is uprooted. Gently. It beckons for you to take it carefully within your hands. As soon as you do, a path of flowers erupts from the stone's northern face. It extends far and into the air. A magical bridge connects Hoenn to a fantastical place hidden by the power of canonized gratitude.

Follow the bridge. Quickly, before it disappears underneath your feet.

OBJECTIVE:

THE FLOWER PATH

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using A SPEED STAT BOOSTING MOVE to help their trainer keep on the flowering path. after, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 9:51:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I think in some ways you're also a part of what she left, just got to hold onto those memories and even if they fade you have to keep going, if not for yourself then for her right?" he comments having listen to her story, enjoying sharing this stuff for once. He wasn't really close enough to anyone really to share this stuff with, and maybe if he had a few its no like anyone ever ask. [break][break]

Seems like the names have a power as suddenly all around them the wind picks up. Salem quick to jump onto his trainer's shoulder as it almost feels like he would be blown away if he didn't. The flower feels like it calls out to him and so he picks it up and sees the direction where the wind seems to want to pull them toward a fairy tale like bridge of flowers into the air. [break][break]

Why did it feel like he was on drugs right now?[break][break]

"Well ready to see what more the world has to offer?" he questions as he calls out Cyan the Noibat. The bat pokemon using TAILWIND as Razz would attempt to chase after and see where this bridge would take them.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 10:42:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Is she the same person that her momma had always known? After all that she's been through? After all that she's done? Would Lenore ever be willing to hold her again and call her name? She wishes she could get an answer, but she knows better than to wait for something that might never arrive.
[break][break]
Her attention is snatched by the sudden change in wind, the flowers rising with the light steps of spring as she carefully takes it into hand. Is she meant to feel confused? Or is she supposed to try and suppress that gnawing sense of curiosity in her stomach? The more she looks at the flowery bridge, the more she feels as if it's calling to her.
[break][break]
Is she ready to see what more the world has to offer?
[break][break]
She probably has been all this time.
[break][break]
A Zeraora breaks loose in a flash of red, allowing her time to grab on before taking off with utmost grace and Agility. Reiner yowls and rolls his eyes but is quick to follow suit, barking at Salem as he begins to sprint.
[break][break]
"Last one there's a rotten Chansey egg!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 21:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

YOU FOLLOW THE FLORAL BRIDGE. With every step, the flowers spring out beneath you taking root in nothing but air. However, the garden trail behind you disappears. Flowers fade into green bokeh— perhaps, the residue of some fantastical grass-type energy. By the end of this seemingly endless trail, you find yourself seemingly high above the clouds. And in a secluded airborne island.

In its center, the island's field is filled with GRACIDEA FLOWERS, but there are stretches of dirt that are devoid of any plant. Any root. However, a couple shapes shift through the flowery abode.

ERIS' SHAYMIN

RAZZ'S SHAYMIN

Whatever they are, you are compelled to find them with your own GRACIDEA FLOWER in hand.

OBJECTIVE:

STONE WRITING

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using ODOUR SLEUTH or SWEET SCENT to find the hidden Shaymin. You must also find the Shaymin in the image above. Once you have found it, please DM or PM on Discord or the Site with the location of the Shaymin.

Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 8:22:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Natural height isn't cheating," is all he replies with as Laurel used her SWEET SCENT to lure out whatever it was he saw. As it comes out though Razz squats down with an, "Oh!" as it looks very familiar. If it would allow him Razz would see if the pokemon would let him pet it as he was curious. "This looks like the pokemon has, uhhh Shaymin he called it, maybe this is it's pre-evolution?" he shares what little info he does have. Admittedly he's not fully familiar with it. [break][break]

As the grass pokemon gestures to the flower and then the fields, Razz thinks he has a good idea what it wants. Calling out his Excadrill to have them use ROTOTILLER to help soften up the dirt before he plants it. The ranger thinking of his Whimsicott and how she usually plants the berries to copy. [break][break]

"How's that?" he'll ask the hedgehog

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 10:42:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Nothing's stopping you from doing the same!" She quips back, still hanging onto Mitts for dear life as Reiner barks out at the Zeraora. "You've got longer legs too, so that'd be cheating on your part!"
[break][break]
Did natural physical appearances actually count as a cheat? Probably not but in true Eris fashion, she would deem it so.
[break][break]
"What's... all this?" Funny how she'd only thought to question this garden in the sky instead of the fact that there had been a trail of flowers literally floating upwards towards this little patch of eden. In fact, such a comment earns her a small eyeroll from Reiner but he's quick to brush up against Mitts and snatch her back. "It looks a lot like the secret place momma told us stories about..."
[break][break]
Though she fails to notice the movement within the flowers, Reiner has her covered and nudges at her pouch of pokeballs. In turn, he manages to call upon a certain Comfey and growls gently as he tilts his head in the direction of the subtle rustling. Chloris hums in confusion but releases a Sweet Scent nonetheless, curiosity beckoning her to wander closer to the gracidea Eris holds and touch it.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 5:02:54 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

A SMALL HEDGEHOG EMERGES FROM THE FLOWERS. Lured or identified by you and your Pokémon's efforts, a Shaymin graces you with its gentle presence. In fact, several Shaymin appear from the kaleidoscope of petals and stem; however, one seems to take the reins by trotting right up to your feet.

The Shaymin raises its snout to the UPROOTED GRACIDEA FLOWER in your hands. With a swift pivot, the Gratitude Pokémon leads you to a stretch of loamy soil. It appears as if the Shaymin wants you to re-plant your flower there...

OBJECTIVE:

TILL THE SOIL

write a post that has your trainer's Pokémon using ROTOTILLER to plant the Gracidea Flower.

Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 21:55:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Natural height isn't cheating," is all he replies with as Laurel used her SWEET SCENT to lure out whatever it was he saw. As it comes out though Razz squats down with an, "Oh!" as it looks very familiar. If it would allow him Razz would see if the pokemon would let him pet it as he was curious. "This looks like the pokemon has, uhhh Shaymin he called it, maybe this is it's pre-evolution?" he shares what little info he does have. Admittedly he's not fully familiar with it. [break][break]

As the grass pokemon gestures to the flower and then the fields, Razz thinks he has a good idea what it wants. Calling out his Excadrill to have them use ROTOTILLER to help soften up the dirt before he plants it. The ranger thinking of his Whimsicott and how she usually plants the berries to copy. [break][break]

"How's that?" he'll ask the hedgehog

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ I accidently edited the previous post rather than quoting it so sorry ;-;

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 11:23:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Is too!" She sasses back but her train of thoughts soon derails when she feels Reiner shuffle under her touch. The movement of his head forces her to look in the same direction and she soon spies what Razz seems to be referring to.
[break][break]
"Shaymin?"
[break][break]
It sounds so unfamiliar yet so incredibly right, her gaze moving from the hedgehog to the flower in her hand then back again. Quietly, she slides off Reiner's back and meanders closer to a patch, calling upon her Paras to loosen the soil with Rototiller.
[break][break]
"This place... your home... it's really pretty..." As she places the flower down and pats the ground, she can't help but look around at all the Shaymin and wonder just what they might be thinking about. "I wish I could stay in a place like this forever..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gracias Gracidea
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 2:57:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

AS YOU PLANT YOUR GRACIDEA FLOWER, the soil takes the roots graciously. This burgeoning plot is adorned with more color. More life. Seeing that you have accomplished a job well done, the Shaymin faces you in gratitude— and in contest.

It's green grass-like fur bristles. The flowers on its body open more wide, revealing their deepest colors. You gain the sense that the Shaymin would like to battle you to see if you are worthy of its companionship. However, there is a caveat outlined by the other hedgehogs.

You must not damage the flowers. You must fight with grace and care— but this does not mean the Shaymin is an easy fight. Crying out, it fires a potent SEED FLARE at you, a shockwave of energy bursting from its small body and stopping right before the gracidea.

BATTLE SHAYMIN:

CAREFUL OF THE FLOWERS!

WITH EVERY POST, make a ROLL. TOGETHER, you must hit or surpass a total of 125 to successfully battle the Shaymin without damaging the flowers. Afterward, you will be allowed to capture it!

Post in MODERATION REQUESTS once you have completed this step. will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next.