4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 22:37:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

for one reason or another, her younger brother seemed to be far closer to . perhaps it was that gavin had shown a softer heart, something that saoirse—or lulu, as she had decided she preferred to be called—had not found within herself.

she wasn’t sure how to feel about it. she’d always felt like an outsider, and this was no different. her walls stood high and rigid as ever, and perhaps she felt closer to nothing at all. she was busy, as always, doing her best to contribute to the defense of a world she cared little for. one did what they had to.

she’d not called out to her brother for a drink, or a talk. it was business. it was about the machine.

it sat on her desk. she’d requested that he bring his mysterious device, as well. prior to their trip into the tree, lulu had nearly forgotten what she’d found on ’s device. meteno 99943 had taken hold of her attention. after another deep dive into the device with , the topic had resurfaced under fresh, quickly evolving circumstances.

their world was in peril, clearly. it seemed likely that dark triad had something to do with it.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 8:32:26 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan was slightly surprised when Lulu contacted him with information about the machine, nearly having forgotten about the device bearing his family name with all that had been plaguing him recently. Nearly dying to , chief among the concerns that had occupied his mind. Assuming that his half-sister had managed to make a breakthrough, Rowan was thoroughly interested in what was to be discovered. The words displayed on the screen were fresh in his mind, specifically one that mentioned a ‘DRKtriad’, undoubtedly referring to some group, of this world or another.

“Sup, Lulu.” A casual greeting despite the circumstances, stepping into the threshold of the laboratory with a purposeful gait. “I brought along the device, like you asked.” Rowan brandished the Unown Report with a hand, though he’d hold onto the machine for now. “I suppose you’ve uncovered some new information, huh?” He was curious, and wasn’t about to hide the fact that he was. Amber eyes focused on the Wrynn Corporation symbol on the machine, having not seen it in months.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 17:03:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

she regarded him with a careful gaze when he entered. no sign of lingering injuries, at least not that she immediately picked up on. while it might not have served their distant relationship well, she opted not to ask. he seemed to have a pep in his step, and an unaffectedness to his voice.

”rowan,” she greeted, the corners of her lips pulling upward. ”i’m glad to see you well.” her eyes hung on him a moment longer before she cleared her throat and got down to business.

”something like that. working with one day, we discovered that those devices”—she pointed to the one in his hand—“function similarly to pokédexes. it raises several questions, and while i’ve been very busy dealing with the meteoroid situation, it’s brought my attention back to this.”

she gestured to the wrynn corp machine.

”you’re already aware of the dark triad code. it’s the same name that can be found on those devices.” sitting further back in her seat, her brow furrowed lightly as she gazed up at him and then gestured to the chair across from her. ”will you tell me again what you know about the machine’s origin?”
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 12:54:25 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Don’t know too much, unfortunately. I did some independent research but it didn’t pan out as I'd hoped.” Grabbing onto a nearby stool, Rowan scooted the seat over before sitting down, amber eyes fixated on the machine as he spoke. “It’s a shinification machine created by the Wrynn Corporation, typically used in the contest circuit for appeal but this one was either created or modified with different intentions.” A slight pause, recalling information that he hadn’t reiterated for some time.

“The machine was in the possession of Olivia Abbiati, the former Gym Leader of Sootopolis and the heir to the Silver Spire.” Perhaps innocuous enough, considering the love of opulence the family had, but the story didn’t end there. “It was being stored in the Cave of Origin, where I imagine she was attempting to use the primal energies there in conjunction with the machine. I’d heard that machines like these were used to create wormholes to Ultraspace, perhaps she did just that?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 23:31:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

the wormholes had been exactly why she’d been interested in the machine to begin with. her interest in that regard had been downplayed.

”that’s correct.” she considered. ”hmm... sootopolis is full of energy.” momentarily, her eyes went almost absent in thought. should she make a visit to the cave of origin, perhaps?

pulling a mug of coffee closer and sitting back, she thought of an idea she hadn’t before.

”i wonder what might happen if we were to show the machine to an unown? they seem... helpful?” she squinted. perhaps that wasn’t quite the right word. ”if they are related to this dark triad in some way, maybe they might recognize it.”
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:45:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“It’d be worth an experiment, don’t you think?” Rowan reached into his jacket and produced a silver flask, uncorking the container as he sat on the edge of the desk. “Unfortunately, I don’t own an Unown.” The one he’d managed to capture, he’d given to , since he didn’t have any perceived use for the Pokémon at the time.

“Do you have one?” An eyebrow raised, taking a swig of the whiskey before offering the flask towards his sister out of courtesy.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 6:38:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

worth an experiment? ”absolutely.” did she have one? ”i do. i'll be honest; i'm surprised you don't.” everyone seemed to have one at this point, after all.

her eyes glanced down at the flask as he held it out. whiskey. ”i’m good on that.” not a moment later, she produced a whole bottle of tequila from a drawer and set it off to the side casually. her chair wheeled over to a computer, then, and with a few clicks, she pulled from it her unown-L’s pokeball and released it. the strange creature hovered closely in front of her forehead until she swatted it away, chiding sharply, ”stop doing that.”

she gestured to the machine, and her eyes went back up to where the unown had repositioned over her shoulder. ”does this look familiar to you?” she asked it.

the unown went closer to inspect the machine with surely too much curiosity to have ever seen it before. lulu sighed, deflated, and reached for her bottle of tequila. 

”guess not.”
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 7:32:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
There was a moment where Rowan almost expected something to happen, only to be disappointed when the Unown had no reaction to the machine. “Oh well.” A soft sigh escaped his lips, raising the flask to them once more. “I’ve not tried using different energies to power the machine.” Crossing one arm over the other, a shrug lifted his shoulders.

“Perhaps there is some reaction to be seen if it was to interact with primal or infinity energies…” Another thought did cross his mind at this moment, lifting up the Unown device and setting it down on top of the machine. “Or…perhaps connecting these two devices might unlock both their secrets?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 7:37:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

as her brother raised his flask, tequila was poured into a mug which stated LIFE IS RELENTLESS. realizing there was a little old coffee still left in it, she stopped herself short, ”oh—“ downed it, and then began pouring again.

”sounds like an idea to me. i’ve already got the thing apart. we’ll just need to disassemble the unown report device. have you done it before?” there were plenty of tools strewn about for him to grab for if so.

she sipped her tequila, as the unown continued to inspect the open machinery it’d been pointed to.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 19:38:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I considered it, but then assassins came from another universe and started murdering people using Unown, so I put that idea aside until now.” Rowan chuckled slightly, scooping up some of the tools that were strewn about her workspace. Precise hands started to undo the casing of the mechanism, still not fully convinced that this thing wouldn’t outright explode. “Just so you know, this’ll void the warranty.” He joked, popping open the casing with a sharp click of the platings separating.

“Alright, we’re in business.” A hand gestured for Lulu to come closer, handing the unraveled Unown device towards her. “I suppose you’d know better than me where we can connect this to the Shinification Machine.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 6:21:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

”yeah, that’s understandable.” and a reminder that they had plenty to talk about.

she snorted at his joke, tickled. she hadn't really yet witnessed her brother's sense of humor.

pop. in business they were. approaching at his gesture, she reached for the device, with all of its inner mechanisms delightfully exposed, and took a moment to look over it quietly.

”so, that’s what it looks like... i hadn’t taken one apart myself yet.”

the shinification machine still laid out in pieces on the desk. she turned towards it. today, she was dr. frankenstein.

”i’m not really sure, but we’ll figure it out...”

pulling over a soldering iron, she seated herself on a stool and leaned over a portion of the machine. she took a deep breath, hoping for luck, before meticulously rigging the best connection she could.

”so... how have you been?”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
machine
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 22:11:11 GMT
shiv Avatar

MACHINE

lulu x rowan

CONNECTING THE UNOWN DEVICE TO THE WRYNN MACHINE is easier than one thinks. For, the device itself, is similar to that of a USB if not entirely the same.

When the connection is made, a small, rectangular touchscreen on the machine itself, shifts menus. File fragments come together; an automatic executable activates. What comes of this is a small looping video.

On the video, a man appears with a long, curling part of WHITE HAIR. Although and have not met this man before, others who have, if confronted by this footage, would wonder whether the man dyed his curl blue or white from its original colour...

"if you are viewing this video, you have acquired one of macro cosmos' machines. these generators have served as the blueprint for various other technologies around the world and are sold to corporations," the man smiles. "or taken advantage of by extraterrestrial forces."

The media playback interface reveals that the video's progress bar is nearly reaching its end.

"do not bother with returning this machine to macro cosmos. galar will not have time for matters as trivial as product recall or reimbursement. good bye for now."

The video ends.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
machine
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 7:34:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Arms crossed over Rowan’s chest as the video finished, almost as though he expected another dead end. The machine hadn’t given him anything significant before, so he wasn’t surprised when all that came of their endeavor was essentially a video that said ‘no refunds’.

“That’s anti-climatic.” He chuckled, sipping on the whiskey in his flask. “Well, I guess we know where it comes from now.” Of couse, Lulu might have already known, but this was new information to Rowan at least.

“Any idea of who that is in the video?” Rowan pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of the man on the looping video in case he’d need such a thing in the future. “Doesn’t look familiar to me.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
machine
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 20:21:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

”oh, lookie there. it’s a goddamn usb.”

she set aside the soldering iron, removed her glasses, and sat back for a swig of tequila. not expecting too much, her brows were soon high on her forehead. oh. so this was a puzzle.

lulu’s eyes homed in on the white hair. she snapped her finger and pointed. fuckin’ knew it.”

macro cosmos? from galar? who had mentioned them here before? as the video continued, she suddenly recalled with a sick feeling: had mentioned it, along with a handful of other threatening entities, like team rocket, and megalopolans.

at the video’s end, there was a sentimental look of concern on her face. something soft that he surely hadn't seen on her yet before.

”no idea, but i would assume he’s one of the people trying to kill us. and… it sounds like something is about to happen in galar.”

she pulled out her phone, then, frantically thumbing through news.

why did it matter so much? why was she feeling like this? fuck that place…

fuck that place, but it was home.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
machine
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:13:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: