awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
I'm something of a scientist myself [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 19:10:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Dr. Eva Morales, Hoenn's renowned Pokémon professor, veterinarian and war hero, had put up a wanted ad for any people with first-hand experience of space-time distortions. Andrea couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to be interviewed by a woman of science. After all, she was something of a scientist herself... Alright, she was just an assistant, but that still counted!

Having emailed the good doctor, Andrea had requested to meet up with her in Mt. Pyre. Why a Pokémon cemetery instead of Dr. Morales' lab? Well, what better place to have a scholarly conversation than in the field! Spotting the eccentric assistant amongst the garden of tombstones should be a trivial task given the bright purple dragon pajamas she wore.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 21:19:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Purple dragon pajamas? Interesting, but adorable! Definitely hard to miss amongst the rather dull and dark atmosphere of the cemetery that crawled across the cliffs and hills of Mt. Pyre. It’s definitely a strange place to request a meeting, but Eva had been recently drawn to this place due to the high concentration of psychic types in the area.

“Hey! Andrea! Over here!” Eva’s bright voice called across the tombstones and an enthusiastic wave attempted to get the young girl’s attention. Eva cradled a Spoink in her arms, waiting patiently at the head of a trail that curled up the higher peaks towards the top of the Mountain itself. She had an itch to return to the place a sprout of the Tree of Life once stood.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 5:50:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALOSSAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 11:00:58 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Hiiiii!" The dragon-hooded girl happily waved back, sprinting towards the good doctor, only to trip on... a red shovel that was suspiciously sticking out of the ground. Falling flat on her face, she soon found her lower body slowly but surely sinking in quicksand.

"C-Chomper, go!" She sent out her trusty Zweilous in her panic, who began attacking the ground in a blind rage. Well, not the ground per say, but what was hiding under the ground, namely a wild Palossand that wailed in pain as the two-headed dragon viciously Crunched down its grainy body.

Freeing herself, Andrea breathed heavily. "That was close! Good timing, though. Ghost types are essential to my research." She remarked, throwing a Pokéball towards the spectral sandcastle in order to save it from Chomper's wrath.
//attempting to catch palossand
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 18:01:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile brightened at Andrea’s enthusiastic greeting as well. It was good to see people still in high spirits despite everything going on in the region. Eva waited patiently as she made her way over to the trail head. She does cringe when she trips of something amongst the tombstones.

It was difficult to see exactly what was going on, but Eva did spot the dragon being released. After a moment, the girl popped back up into view. Eva trotted over to see the tail end of the encounter and the pokeball snap up the Palossand, “Oh! Thank goodness you’re ok!” Eva kicks herself for not running over earlier.

“Lemme help you up,” Eva reaches a hand forward to offer to Andrea. Tupig grows restless and squirms out from the other’s grip, landing on his bouncy tail. Another ghost dissipates from the shadows. The Banette’s Shadow Sneak is black by the Spoink’s Psychic. The ghost is blasted back against a tombstone, and a pokeball soon follows from Eva’s quick toss.

“Let’s get on the trail and you can tell me all about this research your doing!” Eva loves to hear what other are working on. Collaboration is the key to success. Eva scoops up the Spoink and pokeball and leads the way.

Catching Banette!
-1 premier ball

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 23:43:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 16:45:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The pajama-clad girl graciously accepted the hand offered her way, before following the blonde scientist along the trail. "Oh, I'm researching various myths about Ghost-type Pokémon. Did you know that some Ghosts are said to have once been human? Do you think it's possible for a human to turn into a Pokémon? Scientifically speaking, of course!" She casually asked the Head Professor.

Before she could get an answer to her totally not weird question, a small, black shadow popped out of a nearby tombstone, carrying a golden mask around. Andrea's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, it's a Yamask! That's what I was talking about! It's said that the mask it carries used to be its face when it was a human!" She exclaimed like the world's most elated fangirl.

Seeing the strangely-dressed girl run towards it with open arms, the wild Yamask cried fearfully and tried to float away. "Hey, where are you going?! I just wanna be your friend! Chomper, hit it with a Dragon Pulse!" Andrea ordered. There was no way she was letting this sought out specimen run away.

Her Zweilous obeyed, firing a wave of draconic power from his two mouths that hit the Yamask straight in the noggin, causing the poor spirit to drop onto the ground with swirly eyes. "You're mine!" The young woman yelled, hurling a Pokéball towards it.

"By the way, what do you wanna know about my experiences in the distortion?" The girl turned towards Dr. Morales with a questioning look. "Do you wanna run tests on me? I can give you hair, nails, saliva, and a urine sample after I drink enough Fresh Waters. No blood sample, though. Needles are scary!" She said, shivering a bit.
//attempting to catch yamask
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 18:52:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva brushes off her own hands after helping Andrea up. Being the curious scientist she is, she listens intently to her theory, considering it for a moment with a furrowed brow, “They may have been – sure. But I wouldn’t consider them human now. I don’t even think they know that they were human at one point, if that’s the case,” All hypothetically speaking, of course. Before she has a chance to answer the actual question, the Yamask appears and riles up the girl.

Eventually, Eva catches up after she secured the ghost, “Nice catch,” she smiles, glancing at the pokeball as it falls to the ground. The Spoink catches up too, bouncing happily on his tail as another set of eye peeks out at them from the shadows. A shy Gothorita disappears quickly.

The doctor’s attention it turned back towards Andrea. Tests? Eva shakes her head but stops at two short shakes, “Well, not right now. I mostly just want to gather your experience. What kind of pokemon you saw, what you found, how it felt,” She shrugs her shoulders, motioning back towards the trail head up the mountain, “You know, that sort of stuff,” Spoink jumps high and back into Eva’s arms.

Skipping!
-1 premier ball

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:42:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METEOR MASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE YAMASK!
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 18:31:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"How it felt, huh?" Andrea ruminated that question, while picking Yamask's Pokéball off the ground. Ultimately, she shrugged. "I dunno. The guy who was with me grew older, but I didn't feel anything change about me at all. We saw a lot of Fossil Pokémon there, but those have become more common now anyways. We were also attacked by something that looked kinda like a Scyther, kinda like a Kabutops, or something in-between."

Her exposition was interrupted by the arrival of a wild Metang, who stared eerily at the group with its blood-red eyes. Chomper growled at it, before shooting a preemptive Dragon Pulse. The Iron Claw Pokémon hovered out of the way of the attack, then retaliated with a Meteor Mash, punching the Zweilous to meteoric heights.

... or so it thought! The two-headed dragon had actually latched unto its arm-leg thing with his powerful jaws, bright flames igniting from his teeth. Reeling from the super effective Fire Fang, the Steel type fell backwards, landing on its flat-surfaced head. "Good job, Chomper!" Andrea said, hurling a Pokéball towards the injured Metang.
//attempting to catch metang

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 21:03:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva looked back at Andrea in surprise. She had heard a rumor people had been aged by the distortions, but there was never any evidence that was actually the case. Andrea actually witnessed it? “Got older?” Eva repeated, dwelling on the mechanism, “How do you know they got older?” Was it simply looks? She’d like to speak to this guy too. Eva had also heard rumors of the violent, black Scyther-like pokemon. It seemed to be an evolution by all accounts. Eva had yet to see it herself but she had a Scyther at the ready when the next Distortion hit.

Eva watched the encounter with the Metang, drawn from the midst of the battle by the floating Lunatone on the other side of the path. The crescent moon idly floated by, curiously watching the battle itself. Eva recalls a research article on the pokemon. There were still several questions about its biology to be answered, “Tupig, Power Gem!” The Spoink bounces out of her arms, the pearl on its head swirling with a brilliant lights before firing off the beam at the Lunatone. It strikes true, knocking the psychic-type back. A pokeball quickly follows to try and catch the wild pokemon.

Catch attempt for Lunatone!
-2 premier ball

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 3:42:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARDEVOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 10:26:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Well, when I met him inside the distortion, he had a beard and everything, but when the distortion faded, he suddenly turned young again!" The dragon-hooded girl further explained.

A mischievous Sableye peeked out from behind a tombstone, flashing a sharp-toothed grin. It fired a Confuse Ray at Chomper, causing the two-headed dragon to totter about in a heavily disoriented state. Andrea gasped, calling him back into his ball. "Missy can handle this!" She said, sending out her gentle yet fierce Kangaskhan.

Sableye tried to Scratch the oversized marsupial, but its tiny claws barely grazed her tough hide. "Missy, use Dizzy Punch!" The young PokéManiac exclaimed. Missy punched the Ghost type so hard that it got confused - getting a figurative taste of its own poison - allowing Andrea to throw a Pokéball at it while it was prone.
//attempting to catch sableye

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:50:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva blinked, furrowing her brows at the explanation. Old to young, huh? So many questions ran through her mind. It was a bit overwhelming, actually, “Do you know who it was? Do you think I’ll be able to speak with them?”

That is someone she needed some biosamples from.

The distraction had he miss the Confuse Ray of the Sableye. The sudden appearance of the Kangaskahn is what through her off guard. Eva teetered to the side herself, getting out of the way of the battle. She almost ran right into the Gardevoir.

It takes her a minute to realize the psychic-type isn’t Adele. Its eyes began to glow with ominous intent. A brewing Hypnosis threatens to put her to sleep. Luckily, Tupig gets in the way, taking the brunt of the Hypnosis and slumping onto the ground in a deep slumber.

“Well crap,” she scooped up the Spoink into her arms and released her trusty Gallde to finish the job. He lashed out with an AERIAL ACE, throwing the Gardevoir off balance. Eva used the opportunity to launch and empty pokeball at the pokemon.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 5:12:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLTEAGEIST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BARRAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!