[attr="class","sublyric"]
RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]
JUST TRYING TO STAY ALIVE

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

fate.

[break][break] in some ways, some might say that he and were fated to meet. tied by something inexplicably stronger than what could be explained by science or fact alone. they were like the opposite sides of a coin — one, tied to by way of blood, who had spent much of his career running from the things that rocket was so well-versed for. the other, tied to by way of war-torn bonds, and a trauma-shared fate of two fathers who did not know how to raise sons, only tools that were meant to serve as a means to their ends.

[break][break] they were former beasts together, co-workers in another sense of the word.

[break][break] neighbors, in another lifetime.

[break][break] friends?

[break][break] "thank you for taking me here, s- " he bites his lip. the blond was a rank above him now. duty demanded that he address him as such — but the other had said that as much that he disliked the formality of it all. "thank you, rowan."

[break][break] where were they exactly, you ask?

[break][break] 's grave.

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=".wolfhearts"]width:490px; background:#1b1b1b; margin:0px auto; position:relative; padding:20px 20px 2px; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts"]--accent:#8654d2; --speech:#8654d2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts u"]letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--speech); text-decoration:underline solid; font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .bar"]height:30px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/965727759898927164/unknown.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(120%) grayscale(30%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .lyricbox"]position:absolute; width:250px; left:30px; top:100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .lyric"]color:#fff; font:italic 48px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:-5px; margin-bottom:5px; text-align:left; color:#222; } .wolfhearts .top .lyric i { font-size:45px; line-height:30px; text-shadow:1px 1px #cea5ff; color:#7530dd; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .sublyric"]font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px 5px 10px; letter-spacing:-1px; width:210px; text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .title"]font:bold 8px poppins; margin-top:5px; letter-spacing:2px; color:#000; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .main img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; margin-right:10px; background:#222; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .main"]font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; color:#e2e2e2; position:relative; z-index:99; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox"]padding:40px 60px; margin-bottom:20px; border:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox .ooc"]font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:20px; border-radius:5px; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#222; background-position: bottom right } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc a { font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent); border-bottom:1px dotted transparent; transition:0.5s all; } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc a:hover { border-bottom:1px dotted var(--accent); transition:0.5s all; } .wolfhearts .textbox a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox .ooc"] position:relative; overflow:hidden; } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc .tag { position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:-10px } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc .tag a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 25px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-3px; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.15; text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Inconsolata|Poppins:700italic|Montserrat|Lobster|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
right where you left me [m]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 4:42:21 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“It’s not a problem.” Rowan offered a solemn nod as a response. “Someone should have brought you here sooner.” Amber eyes lingered on the headstone, fleeting memories of the moment when he’d seen die before his eyes. Although wasn’t directly responsible for their death, he was still to blame and would end up getting his comeuppance one day, especially for everything he’d done to .

“You two were close, right?” A friendship had been forged before Rowan had come from Galar, aware of their comradery in a sense that someone knew of mutual friends, though he wasn’t sure to what extent their connection had been nourished. “He was a good person, despite all that he’d done in Kanto. Taught me a lot about how to survive and how to lead through example.” In a way, Chu-e was responsible for the Beast he’d become, for better or for worse.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 4:53:58 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolfhearts"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyricbox"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

"it's okay. i only came back from kanto not that long ago."

[break][break] and, of course, part of him had been putting it off.

[break][break] when he had heard the news, he had been kanto. he hadn't been on the front-lines, hadn't seen the moment of his death. part of him was shook with disbelief and denial when he'd heard it from the rumor mill, even moreso when he'd read the report. even though he'd known, in some part, that it was coming. chu-e had been sick for a long time, after all.

[break][break] even so, he still didn't want to believe it.

[break][break] 'you two were close, right?'

[break][break] were they? it felt like, at a point in time, they might have been. fleeting moments of a festival where they held hands and heated glances. the luvdisc that was exchanged. he swallowed.

[break][break] jayden kneels down in front of the tombstone, reaching for a pokeball in his pocket. he had planned on returning this much earlier, before he'd left for kanto. but things had happened so quickly, his travel arranged, and duty had called.

[break][break] a pokeball was placed down gingerly in front of the tombstone — the gossifleur that he'd been gifted so many months ago.

[break][break] "he was our boss."

[break][break] a pause. hesitation. could he say this? "... i was fond of him," he said eventually, turning. "and i would've protected him with my life." but he would of anyone in rocket, especially those superior to him. that was simply how he was built. what made chu-e any different?

[break][break] the fact that he loved him? maybe?

[break][break] what even was love, anyways?

[break][break] jayden is glad for the shift, nodding at the other. "we met when we were in kanto together, in the early days. we weren't close then —" he pauses again, rubbing his neck almost sheepishly. "actually, he sort of bullied me."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=".wolfhearts"]width:490px; background:#1b1b1b; margin:0px auto; position:relative; padding:20px 20px 2px; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts u"]letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--speech); text-decoration:underline solid; font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .bar"]height:30px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/965727759898927164/unknown.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(120%) grayscale(30%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .lyricbox"]position:absolute; width:250px; left:30px; top:100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .lyric"]color:#fff; font:italic 48px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:-5px; margin-bottom:5px; text-align:left; color:#222; } .wolfhearts .top .lyric i { font-size:45px; line-height:30px; text-shadow:1px 1px #cea5ff; color:#7530dd; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .top .sublyric"]font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px 5px 10px; letter-spacing:-1px; width:210px; text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .title"]font:bold 8px poppins; margin-top:5px; letter-spacing:2px; color:#000; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .main img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; margin-right:10px; background:#222; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .main"]font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; color:#e2e2e2; position:relative; z-index:99; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox"]padding:40px 60px; margin-bottom:20px; border:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox .ooc"]font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:20px; border-radius:5px; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#222; background-position: bottom right } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc a { font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent); border-bottom:1px dotted transparent; transition:0.5s all; } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc a:hover { border-bottom:1px dotted var(--accent); transition:0.5s all; } .wolfhearts .textbox a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wolfhearts .textbox .ooc"] position:relative; overflow:hidden; } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc .tag { position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:-10px } .wolfhearts .textbox .ooc .tag a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 25px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-3px; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.15; text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Inconsolata|Poppins:700italic|Montserrat|Lobster|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 2:05:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan wasn’t entirely convinced that Jayden’s association to Chu-e was so simple, but he’d allow the subject change to prevent a conversation that the other clearly didn’t want to have. “You were in Kanto?” This was something he didn’t know about the former beast, slightly surprised considering how mild-mannered he’d known them to be from their interactions. “He bullied you, huh?”

A small chuckle escaped from his lips, crossing both arms over his chest. “The first time I met Chu-e he had me drag a corpse out into the middle of the jungle and dig a six foot hole by myself and fill the whole thing in.” Wasn’t a pleasant experience, but he’d been taught quite a few valuable lessons in the process.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:07:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

jayden blinks with surprise. he figured it was common knowledge — though perhaps that was his shortcoming, assuming information. it was what had got him in hot water with .

[break][break] "yeah. i was... " his lips purse. "both of my parents were rocket. gavin and i, mr. beckett, and chu-e — we all were — " broken by kanto? hardened by it? it was hard to explain. "it bonded us."

[break][break] as being in rocket tended to.

[break][break] the rocket looks at the other as he recounts his experience. someone else hearing the story would perhaps be horrified. jayden, on the other hand, lets out a soft laugh. uncharacteristic of him.

[break][break] "it sounds like he made good use of your time." he can relate. perhaps not by , but he'd gone through similar training with the likes of both and .

[break][break] "the first time i met him in hoenn was years after kanto." a pause, and his lips curve into a bemused smile. "he asked me if i would kill myself."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 19:39:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan couldn’t relate to the concept of having parents in Team Rocket, though he’d known all too well what it was like to have your family attempt to influence your future. In this manner, he sympathized with Jayden, unable to know the true meaning of free will and choice. “Gavin has told me about what Kanto was like, I can’t say I envy what you all had to go through. I can only hope Hoenn becomes nothing like it.” He’d fight with his last breath to ensure that didn’t happen, or die trying.

“Kill yourself?” The words shook Rowan from his thoughts, blindsiding him. “Because of Kanto?” It was slightly tactless to ask what a persons reasoning for suicidal ideation was, but he couldn’t help but be curious. After all, he truly knew very little about Jayden Cross.

“I considered it myself, once upon a time.” He admitted, shoving both hands into his pockets, eyes fixated forward. “I eventually came to the decision that I’d rather live to break free, than give them the satisfaction of breaking me.” There was no elaboration on ‘them’, but Rowan could still picture his step-father’s face in his mind, clear as ever.

“Luck would have it, I found the comfort of family in Rocket, in more ways than one.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 20:54:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

"i've never known anything else," he says, honestly and maybe even a little too bluntly. it was hard to feel regretful or envious of a different sort of life, when he had never once known it. he wasn't sure what had told the other about kanto, but jayden personally never had any bad feelings about it. in fact, in some ways, he felt a certain fondness for it.

[break][break] if only because of the familiarity.

[break][break] perhaps jayden would say more about the matter, at another time. instead, however, he did notice the shock that filtered through the other's face at his blatant mention of death — perhaps he had been a little too keen on sharing memories of .

[break][break] "no," he said, then frowned. his lips pursed. "well, perhaps. i never really knew what he was thinking, so i suppose it's possible." jayden knew that some people had complicated feelings about kanto, and it was very likely that may have been exacting some sort of petty revenge, simply because he was his father's son. after all, something similar had happened with theo, hadn't it?

[break][break] "i think he was testing me," he said. "he probably thought i was going to say yes."

[break][break] and maybe, he would've. at another time.

[break][break] "you have?" jayden blinks. confusion flickers through his eyes for a moment as his mind attempts to register and re-route itself, and he realizes that there's a bit of a miscommunication. "ah — chu-e wanted me to kill myself. for him. for rocket." there is a bit of a smile in the corner of his mouth. "i said no."

[break][break] had it been his father who asked him? gavin? perhaps another conversation entirely.

[break][break] "breaking you?" jayden's brow arched. he looks over at rowan once more, as if appraising him. "that makes sense. you are formidable, after all." he had been the one to kill machamp, among other things.

[break][break] there is soft and affectionate in the other's gaze when he speaks of family.

[break][break] "rocket is my family too. when we first disbanded, i —" he swallows, thinking of the days after silas' death, and how lost he had felt. how he had been dragged to galar by obligation, and the hope that had filled him when he realized that rocket was still thriving in hoenn, if only under another name. "it's loyalty like no other, isn't it?" he finishes off with a murmur.

[break][break] blinking, as if a sudden thought occurs to him, jayden turns to the other. "gavin told me about . she tried to kill you?" he frowns.

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 1:23:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Yeah…” Rowan’s attention waned, memories of the incident grasping hold of his mind, struggling to keep conversation. “She lured me into the Petalburg Woods, trumped up some rumors about their being a new Tree of Life having grown there. Guess she knew they would send a Beast to look into something like that.” His voice took a solemn tone, more so than when they’d been talking about the demise of moments before.

“When I arrived, she was waiting. Attacked me without warning, claiming to be ‘sending a message’ to Team Rocket through me.” Amber eyes glanced towards his hands, still amazed at the absence of scarring on his flesh.

“Giratina ripped open a portal and appeared, bathed me in fire and she left me for dead. Said more would die if she didn’t get the plates that Team Rocket had in their possession.” Did she know about his relation to and ? Was he targeted specifically for the emotional damage his demise would cause.

“If it wasn’t for Suicune, I wouldn’t be standing here today.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 3:20:15 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

as the rocket beast tells his story, jayden remains respectfully quiet as he listens. personally speaking, he had never had anything against but that was only because their interactions had been minimal when she'd been a part of rocket. the moment she had decided to betray rocket, to leave them for filth, was the moment that she had put herself as a target on his radar. the same way that anyone who chose to betray rocket did.

[break][break] his gaze narrows.

[break][break] "she ambushed you."

[break][break] the way that he feels about it is clear in his expression. there was one thing to get caught in the heat of a fight and accidentally find yourself in a position to end a life; quite another to intend it.

[break][break] 'left me for dead.' jayden frowns, a spike of something swirling in his chest. fear? relief? he isn't sure. but what he is sure of is that rocket doesn't need another one dead. he certainly doesn't need one either, not when it hadn't been all that long ago since he'd found out about 's death.

[break][break] "we'll get her back," he promises, gaze burning with a passion very rarely seen on his person. he said it the same way that , when declaring that they would get matias silph back for chu-e's.

[break][break] his mouth opens, then closes, when the other mentions how he survived such an ordeal.

[break][break] "suicune?" he echoes in disbelief. "you actually met her?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 19:35:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowanwt"]
[attr="class","rowanwtw"]Jayden's response surprised Rowan, unaware that the other knew about Suicune's existence. Moreover, the pronoun chosen for the legend caused Rowan pause. He wasn't certain what gender the Pokémon was, not having a suspicion one way or another. "Yeah, I did." Another pause, before he followed up. "Well, this would be the third time, actually." An admission given with a sheepish grin, unsure of what Jayden's reaction would be.[break][break]

"We'd met the first time in Sootopolis City, the night of the invasion." He knew Jayden remembered the night, it certainly was one he wouldn't forget anytime soon. "After I'd killed that Machamp, I went and vomited my guts out behind a building. Next thing I saw was Suicune standing on the water, looking at me." Almost as though the Pokémon understood his grief, and the pain he was going through.

"The second time we'd met was in the Tree of Life. Suicune wanted me to help free Xerneas, so we'd worked together to stop the giant Seviper." These memories were fond ones, enough to bring a smile to his face, genuine. He'd been chasing this feeling for months, hoping to find Suicune and battle alongside them once more, to be in the presence of such a majestic being. 

"That night with Katherine was the third time. Suicune healed me then disappeared into the night, as they always do. I've been looking for them ever since." Rowan let out a soft sigh, hoping that he'd be able to connect with the legend again one day.
[attr="class","rowanwttag"]

[attr="class","rowanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt b] color: #487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 20:32:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

the third time.

[break][break] it was an amazing feat to meet a legendary pokemon even once, but three times was certainly fortuitous. jayden tilts his head as he listens to the blond's story, curiosity burning in his bottled violet gaze.

[break][break] his thoughts return back to the nights of the sootopolis invasion. several things had happened, including the sight of kyogre and the pillar of water that had erected in the city proper. the sight of sucking for all his worth, and of course, the acquisition of the city itself. there had been so much that had happened that night, that jayden supposed he should not have been surprised that even more occurred without his knowledge.

[break][break] "that's very lucky," he notes.

[break][break] he is brought back - once again - to a conversation that he once shared with another rocket, speaking of the fate of avatars and their place in the region. 'have you thought about being an avatar?' she had asked him. jayden's answer had been the same as it was now — it wasn't his choice, it was a matter of fate.

[break][break] 's own experiences were proof.

[break][break] "i'm sure you'll meet them soon enough," he agrees, nodding in turn. "and if there's any thing i can do to assist —" he doubted it, since he was hardly a legendary specialist or even a keeper of tales, but he was always willing. "— let me know."

[break][break] a pause, before he adds, because he's sure the question lingers in the air even still.

[break][break] "i'm from galar, not johto, so i don't know much. but once when i was a child, i visited ecruteak tower to pay my respects. it was then that my father had told of the town's fable regarding the trio." his lips purse, something flashing like bemusement in his gaze. "though, in retrospect, maybe it wasn't a rumor."

[break][break] his head tilts. "if it's true what they say about suicune, that they can control purified water." jayden's gaze drifts, back to 's grave.

[break][break] "it makes you wonder."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 15:16:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowanwt"]
[attr="class","rowanwtw"]"I'll let you know." Rowan nodded, accepting the verbal contract. In truth, he had hit a wall when it came to finding Suicune. The elusive legend continued to evade him, and no amount of research would help him track down the Pokémon. "It's funny you mention that. I'm going to be leaving next week to visit the Burned Tower in Ecruteak." The trip had already been set with , and every day mounted the anticipation of hoping to either find Suicune or further understand them through their place of origin. [break][break]

It was when Jayden's eyes shifted back to 's grave, that Rowan couldn't help but feel guilty. They'd come here for closure and Rowan had selfishly turned the conversation to his own struggles. "Have you considering going after ?" The man indirectly responsible for Chu-e's death, the one that cause him strife and stress enough over the custody of to cause the Underboss to succumb to his illness.
[attr="class","rowanwttag"]

[attr="class","rowanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt b] color: #487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 5:53:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
JAYDEN CROSS

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

[attr="class","title"]

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

"you are?" jayden blinks. "have a safe trip."

[break][break] from what he remembered, johto would be lovely this time of the year. something about the trees and the flowers. or at least, that was all jayden could recall that was pleasant. after all, trips with his father had always been... complicated.

[break][break] "have you ever thought about traveling to galar?" he asks, a thought occurring to him. "maybe one day we can go together." it isn't an offer he makes lightly, but he knows rowan to be capable and trustworthy. and it would be nice to travel back home with someone he knows can watch his back.

[break][break] his thoughts, however, are cut short by the words that spill out of beast's mouth. .

[break][break] "yes," he says. "and now that you've mentioned it . we won't let them get away with this." his eyes turn suddenly sharp as they look at rowan then, passion burning bright in his eyes. "i promise."

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ memorial maintenance
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 22:22:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Matias Silph is the symptom of a greater disease, Katherine too." Rowan locked eyes with Jayden now, his tone more serious than before. "Dahlia Goode excuses their behavior, covers it up, encourages it. The corruption stems from her and her misdeeds." It was clear he didn't hold much esteem for the commissioner, but it didn't stop there, the entire government was set up to be a polluted cesspool. "They parade around as heroes, using the Aqua Initiative as a shield to deflect responsibility for the things they do." It was sickening, no matter what side of the law you claimed to be on. [break][break]

"They're no better than us, but all of them pretend they are." He looked to Chu-e's grave once more, clenching his fist slightly. "Death is too good for them. We need to expose them for the people they are, and bring to light the bodies they leave in their wake." Bring the whole thing crashing down upon their pampered heads, force them to embrace the truth of reality.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 4:36:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: