Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:48:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby raised an eyebrow. He had expected procedural questions: was there any paperwork that needed to be signed, when would the article be published, etc.

Not something like this.

"What an interesting question." And a personal one, straying away from the business that had brought them to the cozy café.

In truth, was calculating, logical, narcissistic. A capable criminal and effortless liar.

But hopeful?

"I like to think I am. It'd be quite a dreary life otherwise."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:09:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias has never been one to shy away from what some may consider invasive questions. but he asks them to blur the line that separates them — a line that would otherwise always exist.[break][break]

"then let me ask you this," he reaches for the pot of tea to offer them a refill.[break][break]

after a quiet moment of pouring, he continues.[break][break]

"after all you've seen in this region—the ups and downs, the triumphs and failures—how do you remain hopeful?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 0:44:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
With a small, polite smile Barnaby watched as Matias poured them both another cup of tea. Steam rose from the white porcelain, spreading the enticing scent across the table; still, the journalist didn't immediately grab the handle and take a sip.

Instead, he mulled over whether he should break from etiquette and insist on catching his ride home. Seconds passed, but in the end he couldn't help but concede to his ingrained decorum.

Barnaby picked up his cup and pressed the rim to his lips.

"It's not an easy thing to do, of course." He said quietly before taking a sip.

He couldn't be truthful, now could he?

I've put my faith in organizations outside of the League.

An answer like that would just lead to more probing questions.

"Much like you, the strength of Hoenn's citizens brings me hope. They continue to rally in the face of persistent adversity."

He lowered the teacup onto its saucer. The sound of the clinking porcelain was enough to cause Pepin to stir. Yawning widely, the little EEVEE began to stretch in Matias' lap, each of his tiny fingers splaying out as he did so.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 6:57:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"adversity. they used to be so much simpler. now, it can be a little confusing who we're persisting against exactly."[break][break]

the leading statement would eventually become clear as he continues after taking a small sip of his tea. he pays little attention to pepin, not minding how it stretches across his lap.[break][break]

"but there is one constant threat that has continued to plague regions. i'm curious, barnaby. what are your thoughts on team rocket?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 23:18:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Pepin."

Barnaby beckoned softly and the EEVEE complied. Not, however, before placing a small goodbye lick to the back of Matias' hand. Then he was off, jumping down from one lap and into another.

While giving the little Evolution Pokémon some loving scritches between his ears, Barnaby briefly contemplated how he wanted to answer the Captain's question.

Eventually, he opted to take a more neutral stance.

My thoughts are always the safety and betterment of Hoenn. If Rocket threatens that, then I am against their actions. If the League refuses to stand for that betterment, then I hold them to higher standards.

Barnaby paused to finish the remainder of the tea in his cup. "I am a journalist, after all, Captain Silph. I can't allow bias to cloud my lens."

The teacup was then neatly placed back on its saucer.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I really should be going." He said, his tone apologetic as he stood to gather his things.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pepOUT
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 8:48:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: