TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 5:47:14 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!" he shouts, running up the staircase.

[break][break] a young ollie crashes into his sister's bedroom in the only way he knows how: loud and obnoxious and full of brotherly love.

[break][break] pa said that he and eva were on chores this morning. and it was his brotherly duty to wake the princess up from her nap.

[break][break] sticking his finger in his mouth, with a loud slurp, he sticks a wet willy in her ear.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
wooloo who cry wolf [break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:0.5px; border-bottom:1px solid; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
yFT0zQaf
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 5:38:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The thurdering of footsteps up the stairs and the shout of her brother is enough to stir the young Eva from sleep. Barely. A small groan is muffled into the pillow as she shifts and bury her face into it. Young Eva is not a morning person. The girl needs her beauty sleep. Plus, being the only girl in the family, she got her own room which was let her sleep much better than her siblings.

Of course, that didn’t protect form intruders.

“Five more minutes,” it’s barely audible from against the pillow.

She doesn’t stay sleepy for long, “AH!” she pops upright with a startle at the uncomfortable, wet intrusion into her ear, “OLLIE!” her voice cracks like a whip as anger quickly floods her system, on edge and cranky from the rude awakening.

“I’m gonna kill you!” she lunges from beneath her sheets to tackle her older brother onto the ground.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:15:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

his laughter echoes through the confines of their house, cackling as he leaps away from his sister's grasp. "you'd need to catch me first, sleepyhead!"

[break][break] he immediately bolts down the staircase, running as fast as little feet will let him. he's not afraid to make noise along the way, skidding back against the wooden staircase, and ducking his head from any of his sister's attacks.

[break][break] "ollie! eva! what's going on up there?" their father's voice echoes through the house, but ollie ignores it.

[break][break] he leaps down the last few steps, immediately darting into the den. he hides behind a couch.

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:0.5px; border-bottom:1px solid; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]InPDPHQR
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 21:25:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s a little too slow to nab her brother when she lunges, leaving her hugging nothing but empty air. She was banking on his body weight breaking her fall, so instead she tumbles off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thump.

It gives Ollie plenty of time to scurry out of the room and down the stairs. With a grunt, she rises, unphased by the fall. After scrambling to her feet, the young Eva races down the stairs so quickly she barely touches them.

“Ollie, I oughta–“ her thoughts are broken by silence, for only a moment. Her little eyes peer from left to right at the bottom of the stairs: den or kitchen. She spins to move into the den when her father cuts her off, arms crossed, peering down at her with a raised brow, “Eva, what’re you two up to?”

“Nothing! Just playing!” she’s not a rat.

’Chores. Now . . . You too Ollie.” He leans back to peer into the den.

With a cute, innocent smile, she nods her head, eliciting a smile from him too. She’s so much like their mother, it’s hard to not smile. After leaning over to give her a kiss on the forehead, he ushers her back up the stairs to go change into something she doesn’t mind getting dirty.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 5:50:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he peeks from behind his "bunker" to see his sister being scolded by their father. oops. he looks mad. or maybe just suspicious.

[break][break] ollie prepares to tiptoe away — maybe if he's really quiet, dad won't notice —

[break][break] ". . . You too Ollie."

[break][break] dang. mr. morales didn't even need to move — that was just the power dads had. ollie skulks back to the front of the house where is, and he's rewarded with a quick ruffle on his head and light shove, before being kicked out the door.

[break][break] once outside, outta the earshot of their father, he huffs.

[break][break] "so," he says, chipper once more. "where should we go first sis?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 17:28:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva never really gets a true scolding, it’s always more of a stern warning. As the baby of the family and the only girl, she gets away with a lot.

Eva slips on her boots at the door and follows Ollie outside. The bright Kanto sun is almost blinding, and immediately Eva wishes she brought her hat, or at least a hair tie to pull back her messy blonde hair. Both were back upstairs and she wasn’t willing to rush back to get them.

“Hmmm, How about feeding the Rapidash and Ponyta? Bet the babies are hungry!” the Rapidash were her favorite. She’s still too small to ride the full grown stallions but whenever she rode a Ponyta, she felt like she was flying. She could only imagine what it’s like to ride the big ones.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 21:10:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh — great idea sis, i love —"

[break][break] 'ollie! don't forget — go feed the mareep first!'

[break][break] oh yeah. right.

[break][break] "oh, hehe, we can go to the ponyta after sis." he grins. his eyes sparkle as he looks at the sight of their pen in the distance. "race you?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 22:09:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Their dream is all but shattered when their father calls after them, giving them specific orders to take care of the Mareep first. Eva’s disappointment is palpable, and the young girl frowns in defiance.

“Ugh, fine,” she mumbles under her breath before Ollie distracts her with a challenge.

Pink lips curve upward in an all too familiar grin, “You’re on!” she lunges forward, sticking out a foot to trip him up. Being shorter and younger, she needs all the help she can get. With mischievous giggle, she races past him and towards the Mareep.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 19:17:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

as nice as pa normally is, both of them know that pa's word is law. after all, no one wanted to see the look mr. morales got in his eyes when he was disappointed.

[break][break] once she agrees to the race, he grins. he gets himself into position, waiting for the count-off, when she runs forward before him. "hey —" he says, before realizing he's stumbling against the floor. his palms slap briefly against the floor, knees bruised with grass and dirt, as he scrambles upward. "foul play!"

[break][break] but it's too late to argue — she's already several feet ahead.

[break][break] scowling, ollie charges forward with all the energy his young body will allow, in an attempt to catch up.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 4:15:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva would have felt bad if he didn’t rudely wake her up with a wet willy. This was pay back, and it felt sweet. She giggles hysterically as she runs forward in front of him, pumping her little arms and legs as fast as they would carry her.

She’s surprisingly fast for her size, and she barely seems to make it to the Mareep first. When she arrives, she’s out of breath but it was worth it.

“I-“ deep breath in, “I g-“, she points towards Ollie, “Gotchya!” She sticks her tongue out for god measure.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 4:14:00 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

even though he's older and taller, his physical advantage isn't enough to make up for the opportunity that made to carve for herself isn't. sour at the loss, ollie huffs in indignation.

[break][break] "that wasn't fair."

[break][break] but there wasn't a judge to confirm it. their normal judge was faraway in the house, doing whatever it is that dads did.

[break][break] "fine, fine," he says, as he catches his breath. "what do you want as your prize?"

[break][break] his eyes graze over to the mareep — they probably have a minute or two before they need to get started on their chores.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:44:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Huffing to catch her breath, Eva just shrugs her shoulders, “Gotta do what you gotta do!” she chanted in glee, obviously pleased with herself for winning.

A prize? Eva hadn’t thought about that. She tapped her chin in thought, rolling the pros and cons of various requests in her mind. She could ask ollie to distract Dad long enough for her to hop o fa Rapidash instead of a Ponyta . . . but then that’s get both of them in a lot of trouble . . . “I’ll save this one for later” she ultimately decided, “Your ‘I owe you’ tally is back up to 1!” and she wouldn’t let him forget it.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:02:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ughhhh. fine."

[break][break] of course eva would pick to choose the favor for later. hopefully it wouldn't be anything too terrible. in the meantime...

[break][break] "let's get to those chores before dad gets our asses."

[break][break] they had to get to the rapidash first, and then to the wooloo. the herd was not going to herd themselves, after all!

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
COCK A DOODLEY DOO [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 0:28:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: