part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 22:29:26 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
148 for @open
"This! Is why! I said! No!" Locke grunted as he tugged at his poor Delibird again. It was no use, the honey fully adhering the penguin to the tree, despite her trainer's-admittedly feeble-efforts. He had been right to worry when he'd looked up from his gardening to find her gone; as it seemed De-De's gluttony had finally caught up to her.

Or rather, had finally caught her.

Locke quit their straining with an exhausted sigh. "It's no good…Hang on, I'll see if I can call the Range-Eh?" There was an odd resistance as they made to walk away. They looked back to find their left hand similarly glued to the sticky bark. "…Oh you've got to be kidding me."

Both trainer and Pokémon's attention was suddenly pulled upwards, as the branches above them rustled and swayed with more than just wind. "Oh you've got to be kidding me!"
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 12:29:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's a part of her that loves the thrill of adventure, that refuses to let her fears get the better of her and dissuade her from travelling where she pleases. And there's another half of her existence called Reiner, that firmly believes that if she's to go along with her stubbornness, she's not to go alone. So there the duo are, wandering through the woods and making little notes of what they see in the distance as they compare it to previous times they've made this trip.
[break][break]
At least, until they're greeted personally by the strangest of sights.
[break][break]
"Well then, this is a real sticky situation, huh?" She laughs, a beautiful smile unhindered by any quandaries or doubts shining through. "How'd you even get into it in the first place?"
[break][break]
Before he can even snap at her or ask her to come up with any solutions, she has a few pokeballs at the ready. And who else should she call but her trusty ol' Wooper Troopers? With their Rain Dances, Aqua Tails and water Guns, some of the honey might be washed off, right?
[break][break]
Or has she somehow made the situation worse?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:23:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
togekiss

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - hustle[break]
air slash / moonblast / life dew / extrasensory / aerial ace

A POOR TOGEKISS is stuck on the tree's honey. A sad sight to see.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 7:48:58 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
162 for @open
"Eris!" He greeted the girl with a mix of relief and embarrassment. Locke only flashed his gluttonous Delibird partner an accusatory stare as an answer, but it was quickly wiped away as most of the Water Guns seemed to find their way to his face instead of the honey.

Enough of the water did reach the tree to wash out a decent portion of the honey, however, and the pair slipped to the ground easily as both courier and penguin were freed from their golden binds. "Th-Thank you," he coughed, as De-De chirped her appreciation beside him.

As they'd realized before though, they weren't the only ones caught in the trap, as the leaves parted to reveal not a predator but another victim. "Ah, I think they missed a spot," they said, pointing up at the still-struggling Togekiss, just a hair sigh of the water's reach. "I dunno if it'd appreciate getting wet quite as much though."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 9:06:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It doesn't take much for her to feel comfort in his presence, snorting just a little as her Woopers accidentally spray right at Locke and De-De's face.
[break][break]
"You know, I once asked Mars what would happen if I touched the honey and he stopped me from doing that... But I guess that was a good idea, huh?" Her joke is met by a slight headbutt from Reiner, reminding her to be nice even if they're close.
[break][break]
As if sensing the very existence of honey in the area, a small peep from her hat reveals a small green hedgehog poking from right underneath. She sniffs the air with anticipation, chirping excitedly when she finally catches a glimpse of the blessed treat. Humming, Eris plucks the Shaymin from her head and holds her within her arms, just to make sure she doesn't go running off just yet.
[break][break]
"I know that Azalea here is a glutton for honey but... will she get stuck up there too?" It's a genuine question and one that she doesn't quite wanna test the limits of just yet. So she turns her one good eye to Locke and tilts her head. "I don't really know how else we can get it down..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 10:26:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
283 for
"I didn't realize it could catch humans too," Locke sighed, wishing they'd gotten the same warnings before today. "What brand of honey is strong enough to hold a grown person hostage anyhow?"

They circled the tree once to get a better angle on the Togekiss, spotting where a few feathers were beginning to tear away from the poor fairy's body in its desperate struggle to escape. A trip to 's sanctuary would probably be the next step once it was free.

"I wouldn't try it, seeing as that's how De-De got us into-" Locke paled and cut off, staring at the Pokémon that appeared from Eris' hat-his train of thought not derailing so much as full-on crashing. He watched his Delibird excitedly waddle up to greet the newcomer, reminding him that she'd never seen a Shaymin before now-she hadn't been there when-

No, no-there had been that one at the Soiree right? He hadn't known what it was then, but it proved that there were definitely more than one, and the hedgehog in his friend's arms right now wasn't-couldn't be-her.

"We-" he started, trying to pick out his thoughts from the wreckage, "We could…fly? Er-to get closer that is. Maybe Water Gun will be more accurate if we're right next to it." He took the excuse to dig around his bag for one of his fliers, distracting himself from the sudden ache in his heart.

"Here we go!" His own Togekiss appeared in a flash, hovering close to Eris and giving the girl a curious sniff. She nudged at her missing eye, comparing the wound to her own scars carved into the fairy's side. "Maybe it'll be less scared if it sees Kiss-Kiss."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 0:14:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I wonder if it'd be strong enough to catch Groudon." She chirps even as Locke laments the lack of warnings. After all, if they could simply weaponise honey to become some kind of legendary trap, couldn't they just... tell any approaching dangerous pokemon to go away?
[break][break]
The Togekiss nuzzling up to her blind eye makes her jump a little, unable to see her approach and mildly put off by the unwanted skin contact. But she's quick to suppress the feeling, pulling out a smile as she returns gentle scratches under the chin.
[break][break]
"Hm... flying... Oh, I got it!"
[break][break]
She's rummaging through her bag, the clattering of pokeballs probably making one wonder what she could be doing with all of then. Then she finally finds it, tossing the ball up as a Masquerain flutters around. A few odd hand gestures and pointing at the two Togekisses gets the bug to nuzzle up to Kiss-Kiss then fly up to the wild Togekiss still stuck to the tree. When it isn't busy flailing and attempting to Moon Blast whatever comes close, Massey will start to Soak it, washing away whatever bits of honey she can reach.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 12:35:53 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
206 for
Locke gave the tree a once-over, seriously considering the idea.

"…We'd need a lot of honey."

But they could think about trapping Pokémon later-they still had one to free now! And trust the resourceful young girl to have just the right Pokémon in mind for the task, releasing a friendly-looking Masquerain next to Kiss-Kiss in the air.

"Perfect!" they exclaimed as the two exchanged playful greetings. "Kiss-Kiss, go make a friend okay?"

She dutifully followed Eris's Masquerain, flitting between the branches and around the trunk with a Follow Me gesture to keep the other Togekiss' panicked attacks trained on her and not the hard-at-work bug, tossing in a Life Dew here and there to lessen the pain of the honey's grasp.

Eventually, the honey gave, and the Togekiss slipped from the tree and to the ground. Kiss-Kiss worried above wild Pokémon as it tried to rise into the air a few times, but simply dropped back to earth without any of the fairy's usual grace. Even with the light amount of healing it'd received, it still seemed too exhausted to properly fly away.

"Hmm, it still looks pretty rough…" they mused concernedly. "I've got a friend in Fortree who could help, if we can get it there."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 1:43:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's fascinating how Locke actually gives her idea some consideration since even she knows that a honey wall isn't feasible. But if he has faith, why shouldn't she just put it in the back of her mind as a possible project to research?[break][break]

When the Togekiss falls, she's there to catch it, stumbling a little at the sudden weight dropped into her arms. She's careful not to prod at any wounds as she cradles the poor thing.[break][break]

"We should probably get it to the nearest Pokecenter first... then when it's stable enough, we can make the trek to Fortree?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 4:44:38 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hearthurt"]
[attr="class","heartpichurt"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlisthurt"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnhurt"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderhurt"]
[attr="class","hearticonhurt"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxhurt"]
[attr="class","heartnoteshurt"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidehurt"]

[attr="class","hearttaghurt"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxhurt"]

[attr="class","hearttexthurt"]
"Good idea," Locke agreed, spotting the crystablooms around their Gracidea beginning to glow as night approached. Had they and De-De really been stuck here that long? "We'll probably have to wait 'til mornin' anyhow."

[break][break]

Petalburg was nearest, so he hoisted his equally-tired Delibird onto Kiss-Kiss' back-making a note to return and retrieve his gardening supplies before dawn-and led the way on foot.

[break][break]

"Ya know, these guys are supposed to bring good luck," the courier informed his companion as they walked, giving his own Togekiss a pat. "Maybe this one'll bless us for helping it!"

Nano

[newclass=.hearthurt]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F0E6DC; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpichurt] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F0E6DC, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/PeKHcFm.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonhurt] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/VjNmSk6.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlisthurt] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnhurt] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F0E6DC; border:solid 1px #8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxhurt] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt b] color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidehurt] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxhurt] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #8CA055; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttaghurt] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderhurt] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #8CA055; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 6:57:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Are they really? I've never heard that before..." Curiosity flickers in Eris' eyes like faint candlelight, her attention drawn to the soft glow of crystablooms and a rising moon. "Well, maybe it will grant us luck!"[break][break]

Luck isn't a guarantee, nor will it help to sway the dark fate of this region. But for 's sake, she'll believe in him for just this moment...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[EE][O] Honey Help
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 6:13:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: