[attr="class","melodypog4"]
[attr="class","melodypog4-big-img"]

[attr="class","melodypog4-1"]
[attr="class","melodypog4-title"]
MORE HATE[break]MORE HATE

[attr="class","melodypog4-tagged"]

[attr="class","melodypog4-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","melodypog4-pkmn"]

[attr="class","melodypog4-post"]

[attr="class","melodypog4-icon"]

Song [break][break]

Cobalion is pelted with rocks from virizion, seemingly trying to sweep Melody up in the attack.
She was so angry at him, emotions she wasn't used to swirled within her. Some pokemon he had never met meant more than her? Meant more than everything they did together? They were supposed to be the swords of justice! What kind of justice was this? Killing an innocent pokemon for a CHANCE at power? [break][break]

She was angry, she was pissed, and since she was awake? She wasn't above playing dirty to secure victory if it meant getting revenge against Matias. [break][break]

Her Noivern scooped her up and flew her over to the redidrago. "You and I both want the same thing. Lets work together to take them down." she pleads, wondering if it was even capable of such complicated thought. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?"

[attr="class","melodypog4-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","melodypog4-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.melodypog4]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.melodypog4-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.melodypog4-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.melodypog4-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.melodypog4-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ff3f3c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.melodypog4-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.melodypog4-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.melodypog4-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.melodypog4-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.melodypog4-tagged a:hover { color:#ff3f3c!important; }.melodypog4-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.melodypog4-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.melodypog4-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.melodypog4-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.melodypog4-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.melodypog4-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.melodypog4-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.melodypog4-post b { color:#ff3f3c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.melodypog4-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.melodypog4-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.melodypog4-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color#ff3f3c;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ff3f3c!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 20:25:29 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMAL

melody x matias

THE DROUGHT EMPOWERED INEFRNO STRIKES THE REGIDRAGO, forcing tendrils of flame across its stoic red face. The force of the attack is enough to throw the CHUNKY RED SHARD off its maw. It spirals in the air and lands an even distance away from both the titan and the behemoth.

Passing the stones from ' VIRIZON'S STONE EDGE, greets the REGIDRAGO with her offer; in the meantime, does the same, supplicating the GROUDON. Wordlessly, and much to the surprise of both, the two titans agree, for the immense power present within that primal fragment is too much to forgo.

"foolish! pairing so quickly with such forces of nature?! is this not arrogance of the highest degree?!" The man takes shelter nearby, bracing against a fallen trunk of a tree.

The GROUDON echoes its previous encounter with a notable Hoennian. It implores to retrieve the shard at all costs... and to "use" it on the GROUDON itself. Similarly, the REGIDRAGO seems to desire the shard for its own gain as well.

FEEL FREE TO CONTROL REGIDRAGO / GROUDON WITH THEIR LEARNSET MOVES.

POSSIBLE OBJECTIVES:
1. Save Melody's Relicanth.
2. Quell the fight between the titans.
3. Return to your world.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:24:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

arrogance?[break][break]

tch.[break][break]

"IT IS, OLD MAN."[break][break]

the red shard rolls to a stop on the ground between them. even without prompting, virizion is quick to dash towards it.[break][break]

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, MELLY."[break][break]

but if 's life is the price to pay, then so be it.[break][break]

matias nods at the legendary, understanding its desires only to share his own thoughts with it. matias echoes the events at mount chimney, and when he turns back to look at melody, PRECIPICE BLADES erupt out of the ground all around melody, looking to pierce her and her pokemon.[break][break]

charizard and matias approach as well as they soar towards the red shard. somewhere along the way, togekiss is replaced by kubfu who hangs on matias' back.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon groudon"][break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard form-mega-y color-shiny"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon kubfu"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 6:31:54 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

Song [break][break]

Her gamble worked to her surprise. It seemed like the titan was willing to work with her. She pulled out her pokedex to learn of the creature...Regidrago huh? She had heard of it appearing during desolate lands. Maybe it was right to try and fight Matias, maybe it knew his intentions weren't pure. She laughed when he tried to appease her, Nihilego toxin pushing her to become more violent and Cobalion's gaze encouraged her further to seek out her own justice for Relicanth. She decided to answer the old man's declarations with her own "What you call foolish, I call natural! People and Pokémon are meant to work in tandem! You saw how quickly they accepted out hands? It's why I cant let him get away with what he did! he trampled all over my love for my pokemon!" she shouts[break][break]

"THEN SURRENDER MATIAS." [break][break]

These were some interesting moves it knew... She saw Matias recalled his Togekiss and Melody recalled her slowbro, she was going to face him fairly and prove she was just. However he unleashed his pokeball, calling out a kubfu, she smirked as she hadn't whipped out this pokemon in quite some time and well. [break][break]

Moves Matias wouldn't know about. "Cobalion. I need you to keep virizion preoccupied. You know her best, see if you can bring her to see reason." she asked him and he nodded, knowing Melody would be alright. Cobalion rushed towards the red shard with his sword drawn, casting a scary face on virizion to slow her down and stomped his hoof on the floor. They had crossed blades once before and they both knew the outcome of that fight.[break][break]

"Smeargle! Sketch that move!" she orders as her dog pokemon quickly escaped the confines of his pokemon and swung his paint around wildly, learning with each magical brush stroke the power groudon was manipulating for himself. However the sketched move paled in comparision to the legendary's strength and was easily pushed aside from it as it struck at Melody and her team. [break][break]

Noivern, struck by the pillars that erupted by the earth began to rush towards the floor as it was quickly taking a nose dive onto the ground. It flapped it's wings managing to stop a full crash landing but..it was rough still. "Noivern are you alright?" He cooed back weakly as the attack took a lot out of him and Melody had to retaliate and quickly. She'd let him rest for now "Regidrago ancient power those pillars!" she orders as Regidrago grabs the very blades groudon had aimed to attack him with and returned the favor, sending them barreling towards groudon. She scooped up her Smeargle and rushed towards the red shard as well to let noivern rest for now.

Once they were close enough she'd shout at him "Oh no you don't! Smeargle!" she said holding him up as he threw his arms in the air cause he finally got uppies. "Mist ball!" she orders as Smeargle grabs his tail and yanks it, pointing it towards matias as a ball of mist and feathers flies towards them.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.melodypog4]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.melodypog4-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.melodypog4-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.melodypog4-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.melodypog4-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ff3f3c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.melodypog4-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.melodypog4-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.melodypog4-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.melodypog4-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.melodypog4-tagged a:hover { color:#ff3f3c!important; }.melodypog4-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.melodypog4-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.melodypog4-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.melodypog4-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.melodypog4-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.melodypog4-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.melodypog4-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.melodypog4-post b { color:#ff3f3c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.melodypog4-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.melodypog4-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.melodypog4-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color#ff3f3c;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.melodypog4-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ff3f3c!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 14:45:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"SURRENDER? SURRENDER?"[break][break]

he barks, laughing out of disbelief over the roar of the wind as they soar towards the red shard.[break][break]

"IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, MELLY."[break][break]

the PRECIPICE BLADES that are now being sent back their way cut through the air. it doesn't make it very far, however, before groudon's ERUPTION activates.[break][break]

plumes of lava explode from the PRECIPICE BLADES, causing a burst of energy between them that looks to sweep them off their feet.[break][break]

in tandem, the MIST BALL flies towards them. charizard tilts, rotates, and takes the MIST BALL which allows matias to push off the fire-type to lunge towards the red shard.[break][break]

with the ERUPTION burning behind him, matias crashes into the ground, rolling to a stop with the red shard in his hand.[break][break]

"COVER ME."[break][break]

and with that, he starts running. kubfu sticks close to him, anticipating the next attack.

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard form-mega-y color-shiny"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon kubfu"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 3:40:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Song [break][break]

" I don't know you! The Matias I know would have never done that! He'd talk to me and we'd figure out a better way to get here!" She was not going to let this battle end like how it did during the Hoenn Star Tournament. Not again. "You don't deserve Virizion!" [break][break]

She had grown too much and there was too much at stake right now and seeing Matias run for that orb sparked anger in her once more. [break][break]

"No! STOP HIM!" she shouts as all of her Pokemon begin to fire wildly at Matias. Regidrago using dragon energy again, Smeargle sketching the move and firing it off as well on the ground near him to cause explosions and stop him from reaching the shard but it seemed like nothing was going to stop him. [break][break]

Not unleash she really didn't hold back. [break][break]

She clenched her fist. "Cobalion! Sacred sword Groudon! Take him down!" she orders as Cobalion leaps forward towards Groudon with it's sworn drawn, ready to attempt to slay the titan.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 4:06:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

you don't deserve virizion![break][break]

maybe. maybe not. but virizion is still here alongside him fighting for a cause she may not agree with; his cause. that says something about the sword of justice, surely.[break][break]

the channeling of DRAGON ENERGIES can be felt from afar. matias, mid-run, looks over his shoulder only to tense up, realizing what's to come.[break][break]

"NOW!"[break][break]

kubfu leaps ahead, headband rippling against the hot winds before wisps of energy engulf it entirely. it drowns in mythical white, blinding in nature, and when the DRAGON ENERGIES fire, the white dissipates.[break][break]

"—?"[break][break]

aqua-blue SURGING STRIKES rise to meet the DRAGON ENERGIES. each strike causes a split, and then another, and another, and by the time the DRAGON ENERGIES make impact, they're nothing but a nuisance.[break][break]

dirt and debris scatter all around matias. melody is right: nothing is going to stop him from reaching the RED SHARD.[break][break]

"GROUDON!"[break][break]

the MEGA ACCESSORY around his shoulder starts to glow as he attempts to channel the power of the red shard into groudon.[break][break]

nothing is going to stop him.[break][break]

even as cobalion's SACRED SWORD connects, matias does not falter.[break][break]

nothing.

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard form-mega-y color-shiny"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 7:06:02 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMAL

melody x matias

AS 'S COBALION STRIKES, the RED SHARD is fastened into 's MEGA ACCESSORY. It is a clumsy fit; a gem cut too deep by both accident and fate.

Yet, the stolen shard activates in a brilliant glow of primal red. Such energy, even in this diminished state, resonates with an astonishing power that the Groudon can harness.

Although the Groudon does not revert primally- all of its powers are imbued with incredible strength. Above, the sun shines harshly despite the lack of formal change. A DESOLATE LAND has activated... lasting for a temporary amount of time.

The Groudon promises one thing in silence. Should they get back to their world, the behemoth will grant its power.

Nearby, the tattooed man watches in horror at the haphazard catalyst.

POSSIBLE OBJECTIVES; GUIDING PROMPTS:
1. Save Melody's Relicanth.

2. The Primal Shard will be able to bring everyone back to their own world should Groudon and Matias utilize it with that purpose; however, the Regidrago will be left behind in this world in the process.

3. Return to your world.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 23:35:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Song [break][break]

Melody watches as the titan's and her own pokemon's attacks do nothing. It seemed fate was still pulling strings in Matias's favor. [break][break]

Despite the fact that it didn't primal revert, Melody could tell that it did gain a boost in strength. The sunlight felt even extremely strong all of a sudden as the heatwave threaten to knock her out. "Smeargle! Steam eruption!" she orders as smeargle move his brush to fire off the vapor cloud of hot water. Yet as the steam erupted from Smeargle's tail it evaporated almost immediately. [break][break]

"What the fuck?" she shouts, are water moves no longer an option? Is that the power of Groudon's sunlight? "Regidrago! Vice grip groudon! Don't let it move!" she orders as the titan morphed into it's dragon jaw formed and chomped down onto Groudon's torso. [break][break]

She clenched her fist, why? Why was she falling short? Why was Matias getting away with this? Why was he getting what he wanted? Did her actions mean nothing in the face of groudon? No. She refused to accept it. "Noivern! Screech on his team! Cobalion! Smart strike that red shard! Stop it from empowering groudon!"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 1:41:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

DESOLATE LAND activates, spreads, and overpowers. the DROUGHT above amplifies, empowering charizard's SOLAR POWER as it shrugs off the SCREECH only to fire off a torrent of FLAMETHROWER that pours out at cobalion. it lands before cobalion, taking the SMART STRIKE across its belly.[break][break]

"VIRIZION!"[break][break]

matias sticks his hand out; a call to perform a maneuver they've done many times before. in a blur of green, virizion runs past him only for him to grab onto the blunt side of her horn. he's swooped up, momentum carrying him onto her back as they rush towards .[break][break]

despite being chomped down by regidrago, the earth shakes as more PRECIPICE BLADES shoot out at the dragon-type, looking to impale it off.[break][break]

across the space they travel. urshifu throws a CLOSE COMBAT at the smeargle to keep it occupied, allowing matias to leap off virizion to tackle to the ground.[break][break]

only now does he really take in the dark veins running across her head. as scary of a sight as it is, he ignores it for now while he tries to hold her by her wrists to pin her down.[break][break]

"calm down, melly."

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard form-mega-y color-shiny"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 3:13:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Song [break][break]

She. She lost [break][break]

Regidrago wouldn't be able to hold Groudon for much longer, Cobalion was being flanked from every angle and smeargle despite the moves he knew couldn't take on an Urshifu. [break][break]

Her face furrowed at Matias, telling her to stop only serving to anger her further. "NO." She shouts at him as her voice begins to change slightly as it became more monstrous in nature. "I wont! I wont fucking ever stop! Not until you answer for what you did!" she said as the veins pulsed more and more, egging her on to do something she knew was wrong. [break][break]

But she didn't care, the headache needed to stop as it pounded away at the back of her head. She took a deep breath and shouted as loud as she possibly could "Regidrago! EXPLOSION!" She ordered as the rest of her team looked at her as if she was insane and began to run away immediately. [break][break]

Regidrago's eyes lit up in a random beeping order, still attempting to hold onto groudon as a countdown began with each light turning off one by one.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 3:32:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"STOP."[break][break]

but she doesn't. she continues thrashing about, veins pulsing in a way that concerns matias. the last thing he wants is to be accountable for her death. the decay of her mind, however?[break][break]

EXPLOSION![break][break]

"TCH."[break][break]

the red shard embedded in his shoulder begins to glow once again. groudon, now free from regidrago's maws, reacts the same, understanding what needs to be done.[break][break]

continuing to hold with one hand the best he can, his other recalls his team, sending them away with a beam of red light before turning to the behemoth.[break][break]

"GROUDON!"[break][break]

fighting against regidrago's COUNTDOWN, matias and groudon attempt to utilize the primal shard to take them back to their world.[break][break]

where they belong.

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon groudon"][break][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 1:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMAL

melody x matias

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES. And during her time in this world— no, this universe, Melody has faced the unthinkable time and time again. But what she lacks now is the very thing: time.

When emotions flare, the mind is cornered by the ancient pulse of the heart. Thoughts race in the unpracticed psyche and stop to harden. Petrified into stubborn monoliths, instinct and emotion strike their stoney faces to release wells of unbridled feeling. Of uncontrolled energy.

Much like the Regidrago detonating behind her frantic wake.

A fiery, explosive ball expands from the crimson titan. Blows most everything back from the sheer, cataclysmic expansion of force.

On 's shoulder, the CHUNKY RED SHARD activates. Stones erupt from the ground and detonate near , and their Pokemon- and take them back to tehir original plane.

But before can leave safely, the EXPLOSION scorches him and Groudon. The earsplitting force shatters the SHARD. Embeds smaller, splintered crystals into his flesh like scarlet blades.

will be able to capture a glimpse of the Regidrago's fate before her departure. The energy of the EXPLOSION seemingly reverts, siphoned back into its battery-like core. Suddenly, the rushing of footsteps. Frantic voices filter into the periphery. "ZAK! ZAK!" They cry as they descend upon the tattooed man's tossed form. But anything else disappears in a blinding expansion of light.

THE RETURN

BY SOME MIRACLE, everyone finds themselves back in their original Hoennian home. It is cooler here; surprising, considering the immense heat emanating from Mt. Chimney. But home has a distinct sense. The air tastes differently. The earth is a natural grain with which their skin glides and rest upon. Tears of pain, sorrow or joy, remind them that they are alive.

Charred. But alive.

And in a haunting echo of Bailey Cooper's fate, the Groudon bestows its power— for now. What it seeks, at least part of it, is encrusted within this mortal's muscle after all.

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
groudon has chosen matias, the volatile, as their avatar.[break]

receives the following perks:
[break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • matias receives 10 infamy.
  • matias can effectively "earthbend", able to erect pillars and walls of stone from the earth. when creating walls or pillars, he is able to detonate these structures violently as the pokemon move, ERUPTION.
  • matias' body is affected by PRIMAL ENERGY—but not with the same volume as Bailey Cooper once had. it is an ancient power from nature, which manifests as markings (like groudon's) on his body. subsequently, he will possess boundless energy and will not tire easily.
  • for now, groudon can not undergo PRIMAL REVERSION, for matias possesses part of the energy now. this potentiality can be unlocked or avoided in the future; however, matias himself, has the ability, DESOLATE LAND, which he can use ONCE A THREAD (size and scope determined by the moderator). unfortunately, unlike the original ability, such weather lasts temporarily due to the hindered power of the primal shard.
  • he can traverse rocky terrain, mountains or earth with ease, able to ride stone tablets or launch himself with the earth.
  • feel free to add groudon to your party and choose its moves like a gachapon pokemon.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 2:48:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Sights and sounds bombard all of Melody's senses. The smell of blood, the lights of the teleportation, the deafening screams of humans in the other realm. Melody could just barely make out the outline of the old man who was swept up in their battle.

Thankfully he shielded her from most of the blast but she wasn't gonna thank him for it. She shoves him off of her, while he's distracted from what was going up and she got up suddenly, her pokemon returning to her side. [break][break]

"What..?" she said looking around seeing they were back at mount chimney. The scorch marks of where Matias burnt her Relicanth still there, she stared at the spot and then looked at him. "Send us back!" she shouted at him as she pieced together what had happen "That man was injured cause of our fight! We need to help him! send us back RIGHT NOW MATIAS!" she continues to shout, her voice echoing off the walls.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMAL
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 3:52:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the sounds of sizzling flesh echo through the empty chamber they once again find themselves in. bruised, charred, but not broken, matias slowly pushes off the ground and rises to his feet.[break][break]

melody's request is seemingly ignored for now as he looks at her only to scoff.[break][break]

"you're welcome."[break][break]

his gaze travels past her, finding the blackened spot in the ground where her relicanth once floated. no guilt rises. why would it?[break][break]

the tattoos that litter his body faintly glow. a particular pokeball in his pocket feels heavy, hot, almost as though it's burning.[break][break]

"it's done, melly. let's forget about it and move on."

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon groudon"]