Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 19:05:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

eva
Pristine. That was the word Penelope would use to describe the league's central headquarters. A pristine, prestigious building located in the heart of the most perfectly elite city the most chaotic, divisive region has to offer.
[break][break]

If you don't see something, does it truly exist? She wondered whether that was the underlying principal that guided their efforts.
[break][break]

Dressed in a formal black and white dress, the woman's heels obnoxiously clicked against the tile flooring, straight to the receptionist's desk.
[break][break]

"Penelope Livey with HBS. I'm here to see ?"
[break][break]
Then , but that wasn't scheduled until tomorrow.
[break][break]

The receptionist gave Penelope's journalistic smile a curious upward look before returning to her monitor. Three clicks later, she'd look back up, a similar smile curling up her cheeks.
[break][break]

"One moment please."
[break][break]
Nodding, Penelope slunk back a step, allowing the woman the space she needed to pick up the phone, dial in a handful of numbers, and give the classic, "HBS is here to see you."
[break][break]
The phone clicked close and the sound of her squeaky chair gave the reporter the signal she needed to reapproach the desk.
[break][break]

"Right this way."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 17:15:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The sharp ring of the phone on her desk triggered a rather automated reaction. Her hand snaped out to grab the device, answering in her typically cheery tone, “Awesome! Send her right up!” Eva had been looking forward to meeting with Ms. Livey since she first reached out to her. One of Eva’s favorite things was mentoring and encouraging young women to pursue the sciences.

[break][break]

By the time Eva threw her lab coat on over her scrubs and organized the last few things on her desk, Penelope should almost be to the lab. Hurried steps brought her through the door of her office, across the small breakroom and to the main entrance just as the journalist was arriving, “Ms. Livey!” she’s greeted with a bright smile and a hand stretched out to enthusiastically shake and welcome her to her space, “It’s so nice to meet you! I’m so excited that you thought of visiting us!” she knew the reporter had an appointment with tomorrow. The two work together closely but in very different ways. It would hopefully give her a nice, well-rounded idea of what they do here for the region.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:41:42 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The clicking of their heels sounded off the brightly shined tile flooring, marking their entrance into each long-winded hallway, and neatly decorated room. When they arrived at the main entrance, the receptionist nodded politely and went back off to the front.
[break][break]
"Dr. Morales!" A smile widened across her features. She was exactly how she'd imagined her being in person. "And I'm excited you're able to have me. Really, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."
[break][break]
Stretching out her hand, Penelope returned the enthusiastic shake and made sure to mirror its excitement. Despite her feelings towards the league, people like always softened her heart and reminded her of the good left in their government officials. Hopefully, with this article, she'd be able to shine a light on that and so much more.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 6:43:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Unlike her desk, office, and mind, the lab she keeps is pristine. Everything has its place and nothing clutters the empty spaces of the exam tables or work benches. It’s a sanctuary of science, as it should be. Plus, she made sure it was extra impressive for Penelope in case the reporter wanted to take photographs of some of the areas.

[break][break]

As nay true extrovert, Penelope’s enthusiasm fuels her own and the professor can’t wipe the smile off her face, “Well, gosh, you’re the first that’s ever asked to come see our labs so it’s a bit nerve racking, honestly,” se give a hint of a nervous laughter afterwards, “Not many people think science is sexy enough to be in the papers,” or online or where ever it goes now-a-days. Most people wanted to read gossip and watch highlights of gym battles.

[break][break]

“Well, um, where would you like to begin?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 4:17:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The ray of sunshine Eva displayed only fueled Penelope's heart further, causing her smile to pull back to her ears, and her excitement to expand tenfolds than what it already was.
[break][break]
"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to document a few pictures to use for the article."
[break][break]
Without images, the public's less inclined to care-- it was an unfortunate reality HBS had learned after a series of low view rates. Plus, it would only glorify the already prestigious title of head scientist and rev up some interest along the way.
[break][break]
"Your lab looks great, by the way."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 1:59:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

With gentle direction and a kind smile, Eva leads Penelope further into the lab. Their steps echo off the tile floors, Eva’s own sneakers giving a little squeak every now and again, “Yeah, pictures are totally fine,” Eva’s open door policy meant there was nothing to hide, “Just make sure to get my good side,” she glances back at Penelope, giving to woman a playful wink to emphasize her attempt at humor.

[break][break]

“Oh? Thank you!” she turns to face her again once they reach the center. Her arms raise to spin around and introduce Penelope to her lab in all its glorious splendor. It’s obviously something she takes a lot of pride in, “It’s probably the most organized part of my chaotic life,” Eva admits while she shoves her hands the pocket of her coat.

[break][break]

“I guess we can start wiiiiith a little tour and a little introduction on some of my work, yeah?” she points towards a work bench towards the back of the lab, lined with samples of a particular red dust, a centrifuge, microscope, and a variety of tools for blood samples, “I have a few things going on back here,” she lifts a few vials of blood from the counter, along with a strange feather given to her by , “Here is where I test samples take from the various forms of new pokemon found in the distortions.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 3:53:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eva's nonchalance was the only trigger she needed to throw out her magnemite's ball. A strike of crimson spat out of the ball, materializing into the form of the buzzing Pokemon, who held tightly onto the same camcorder Penelope gave him so long ago.
[break][break]
"Oh, but of course," She teased back, returning a wink of her own.
[break][break]
Soft foot steps followed the squeaking sneakers towards the back of the lab, where the row of vials all laid.
[break][break]
For a moment, while she explained their importance, Penelope felt a sliver of jealousy for the scientist. To be so smart, successful, kind, and pretty -- what a life that must be.
[break][break]
"Is there anything you look for from them?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 18:23:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Once the camera appears, there is a little bit of nerves that creep up from her belly, tightening a bit in her throat. She’s forced to swallow it back and keep a smile spread across her pink lips, “Oh, well, I am looking for a few things,” she explains, moving past the vials of samples and towards a blood test machine. The printer beside it had a few papers resting in the tray. She withdraws them to show Penelope.

[break][break]

“Here, I am look testing for the remnants of different energies such as Primal Energy or Infinity Energy,” she flips to the next paper, “This test is comparing a variaton’s sample to a known pokemon’s blood sample. I’m looking for physiologic differences between the two that might give me clues as to where they come from or if they are true evolutions or just different forms,” Eva flips to the final paper, “And this one is the more nitty gritty genetics stuff – that’s for to interpret!” she laughs lightly, “The genetics stuff is definitely her wheelhouse!”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 0:29:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The camera closed in as she delved into the specifics of the matter, taking small sips of time to take in footage of the papers she was flipping through. Penelope, on the other, spent her time intently listening in, nodding after every other sentence the doctor spoke.
[break][break]

"Interesting, interesting," She cooed. Her head tilted slightly to the right at the start of her next question. "And what originally led you onto this trail?"
[break][break]

After another brief pause to allow an answer, she'd slip in another question.
[break][break]

"And your line of study? What spoke out to you about it the most?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 2:15:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s strange to find someone so enthralled in her work. Although Penelope is solely doing this for journalistic purposes, her own enthusiasm spurs Eva on. Every nod encourages her to dive deeper, talk faster, want to share it all with the reporter. Eva has nothing to hide but her article probably didn’t need to b 12 pages long.

[break][break]

“Oh! Yes, so, you know there have been spikes in both Infinity and Primal Energy throughout the region. Some sort of energy has to be powering these phenomena so we are starting there then expanding to other types of energy we may not know yet to see what may be the underlying cause of these distortions. The pokemon are living, breathing reservoirs of this energy,” Eva is quick to pause and clarify, “We just need small samples, no pokemon are harmed in the process,” she shoots both Penelope and the camera a small, awkward smile after digging herself out of that potential publicity hole.

[break][break]

The second question has her a little stumped. So, the scientist steps back and pauses, considering it for a moment, “I guess . . . I just wanna help people. That always been the underlying goal,” she collects some of the paper to put them back where she found them, “I studied veterinary medicine to save lives, I joined the army to do the same, I joined the League to help protect Hoenn,” her shoulders shrug, “I guess that’s what my purpose is, ya know?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Women [s]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 4:31:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She nodded along to the woman's longwinded explanation, taking sips of seconds here and there to mentally jot down the words she was spilling, categorizing them by the level of importance. Some, which correlated to the article, would be stowed away at the forepart of the brain, while others were tucked and cataloged for another day, another time.
[break][break]
When she naturally moved to clarify herself, Penelope giggled, her lips cracking into a wide grin. She gave a reassuring nod, as if to wave away the scientist's awkward worries. Don't worry, she thought behind a pair of bright eyes, I'm only going to make you look good as fuck.
[break][break]
When the conversation traveled onto the second question, Penelope looked over and directed her camera pokemon to switch angles. The office lighting would look better on the woman's left, was her mental reasoning.
[break][break]
"Your passion shows in your work," She gestured towards the vials, "I'm sure that's why so many people look up to you. Myself included."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Women [s]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:33:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s gaze traces the camera as it shifts over to her left. It makes Eva shift a bit to, naïve to the fact it was likely trying to get a better angle. When it stops, her gaze flicks back over towards Penelope and she jots some things down. The doctor appreciates her assuring smile. Yes, she barely knew Penny but Eva trusted her. One of the doctor’s flaws is that she can be too trusting.

[break][break]

It’s not until Penny motions towards her vials that Eva looks down at time, “Ya think?” she hoped so.

[break][break]

Eva finds herself fighting off a flush in her cheeks at Penelope’s kind compliment, “Oh, I don’t know, people tend to not like The League so much now-a-days,” Can’t make everyone happy, “And they tend to focus on the Elite Four and Gym Leaders, battling is much more exciting,” theirs are the faces on lunchboxes and t-shirts. She leans forward on the palms of her hands, “That’s why I appreciate you doing so – thank you.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Women [s]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:47:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: