TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 4:10:35 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh! don't worry about that, dude. i used to get lost all the time when i first started out."

[break][break] if not for his training partner , ollie probably wouldn't have been able to find his way out of shoal cave that one time. or, even more, as a kid, he was sure that or pops had a better sense of direction then he ever did.

[break][break] "sounds like you already got one thing going for you — as a ranger, pokemon are the most essential tool to have." whether they be your own pokemon, or befriending wild ones. "plus, they give you these nifty gadgets —" he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a device that looks like half-walky talky, half-GPS, and half-phone. "so headquarters can track you down. in case something like that ever happens, ya know?"

[break][break] ollie nods in sympathy. "yeah, it always seemed like my sis knew what she wanted to do ever since we were kids. she's really good with pokemon — way better than me." he thinks about , and the last conversation they ever had before she went off to war. as much as he'd been in denial about it, he'd never been able to deny her talent.

[break][break] he gives the young boy a slap on the back.

[break][break] "don't talk yourself down, though. i'm sure you're really good at pokemon too." he flashes a grin. "if you challenged him, i bet wouldn't know what was comin'."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:0.5px; border-bottom:1px solid; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 1:42:47 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Oh? Pokemon were every bit as important to rangers as every other trainer. And Kee found it mildly amusing that he wasn't the only one afraid of getting lost as a ranger. Seemed Ollie already did. But overcame it with determination, and some tech that rangers were given. Well, that was neat, and some useful information. Nodding enthusiastically, he did know about that. People get lost, or ran into trouble. It was something of a worse case scenario. And something that he'd been afraid of since Aaron left him back in Oldale town so long ago when they first started on their journey.

Ollie seemed to sympathize, mentioning that his sister always knew what she wanted. Kee wondered then what made Ollie decide to be a Ranger then. The comment about the gym leader made him laugh though. "My Houndour is now a Houndoom, and a lot of my Pokemon have evolved and grown much stronger, but I think I'll use two of three certain ones. All of which still in need of training. Granbul, Gligar, and Mimkyu. Mimikyou is actually probably good, but the other two needs some training. I'm sure he probably has ways to strike back at ghost types, and probably hit hard at fairy types, it's still a little relaxing and comforting that you may have a type advantage, even though that doesn't always mean anything. I'd like to have at least two badges before I challenge him again."

Keenan looked at the time out of curiosity. It was almost dinner time. But before he left...he had to ask Ollie a question. "What made you decide to become a ranger?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:08:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"again?" ollie echoes. maybe he hadn't been listening before. "aw man, well, i'm sure whenever you do challenge him you'll be amazing! text me when you do. i can cheer you on!"

[break][break] ollie himself had only ever done challenges in kanto. but that had been nearly a lifetime ago, before he'd become a ranger.

[break][break] before he'd met .

[break][break] "i really love pokemon," he says honestly. "but also i love being able to help people and pokemon. especially in a place like hoenn, where it's really needed."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:0.5px; border-bottom:1px solid; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 1:22:45 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
"Oh, yeah, I met Noah at the dog park in Littleroot, and invited him over for lunch, since mom goes overboard with the food. My little bro and I then challenged him to a battle, that ended up being a double battle with me and Ace versus him. He used his Hitmonchan and Electrike, and I used my then Houndour, and Ace used his Trevenant. Houndour and Electrike fought pretty evenly, but his Electrike managed the win, and Ace finished it off and focused on Hitmonchan. My bro decided on the draw, though he was pretty sure if the fight lasted longer, Hitmonchan would have won. Still, Noah awarded Ace the badge." Hence wish for a rematch. With a goofy grin, Keenan nodded. Well, he did have Ollie's phone number.

Speaking of, it was simply his passion and wish to help both people and Pokemon that drove Ollie to being a ranger. Sometimes, it was just in a person's heart, he guessed. Looking at the time, he nearly croaked. It was already getting late...and he promised to help the ranchers with a few chores just before dinner. Of which they were providing. "Oh crap, sorry, but I promised the ranchers that I would help out with a few things just before dinner...it was nice meeting you, Ollie, and I'll definitely call when I challenge Noah and get a date for it. Be careful on your way back!" And hoped that Ollie wouldn't get in trouble over the distraction.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 8:24:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Checking up on Seeds!
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 8:26:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

NATURE'S BOUNTY

[break][break]
YOUR HARVEST COMES QUICKER THAN EXPECTED. A Gracidea Flower, fully grown, awaits you. This treasured hibiscus almost glows in the sunlight. Kind in its hues and welcoming in its shape, you move toward this goddess of the grove.

Upon touching the plant, the nearby area bursts into blooms of various flowers. The earth seems to shift underneath your feet, but there is no violent eruption. Just a gentle displacement. A flat white stone emerges from the ground. Crumbs of dirt fall off its edges, clearing the rock face of debris.

To move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in PETALBURG WOODS detailing your character's reaction. You can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. Afterward, will post with what you must do.