Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 15:07:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
A nervous sigh escaped Rowan’s lips as his transportation approached Lilycove City, feeling more tense by the moment. The concept of leaving Hoenn, even temporarily, was stressful. There was so much work to be done in Sea Mauville and in Sootopolis City, not to mention his friends and family would be out of his reach for the first time since he’d arrived here from Galar. Even still, this trip needed to be made, for the sake of his own curiosity and ambition.

“Thank you.” Rowan acknowledged the driver as he stepped out of the vehicle, closing the door behind him. He now stood before a hanger that belonged to the pilot, Angelo Vestri. When he’d first planned this trip to Johto, Rowan knew that he couldn’t rely on his Pokémon to take him such a long distance, so he’d begun asking around for recommendations.

Ultimately, it was who recommended Angelo for transportation to Johto. Their connection to was coincidental, as the name hadn’t come up during their meeting in Sootopolis City, but he couldn’t help feeling as though there might be some divine hand guiding his journey.

“Excuse me, Mr. Vestri?” Rowan asked, his voice echoing through the hangar as he entered, looking about for the man in question.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 19:23:17 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
The Hangar stands as a testament to how hard Angelo had worked since first earning his wings.

While it had once been in a sorry state of abandoned disrepair when he'd first acquired it, now the steel warehouse stands shining proudly in the sun. Degrading, iron cladding replaced and the jungle of overgrown weeds maintained.

Now it's occupied. Cared for.

Almost complete.

When first approaches, eyes that bask upon the warming tin roof lazily blink down at him. The sunbathing Dragapult acknowledging the guest with but a curious look, before their reptilian heads praise the morning sunrays once more.

Through the metal side door - left opened - the Oceanographer would find a spacious and mostly empty warehouse. This is still a work in progress. 

At the front however, the hangar doors that reach from top to bottom are opened as wide as they can go, presenting a beautiful view of the Lilycove coast and giving the Hangar a salt-infused airflow.

A white and blue seaplane is tethered to the wooden dock outside, gently bobbing on the water surface.

Comin'!

Angelo's voice calls from outside, wooden planks creaking beneath his weight before it's replaced by soles on concrete, lured back inside by the arrival of someone calling his name.

Before him stands a stranger in his doorway, pointedly looking for signs of life. Angelo sets aside the small pump he'd been using to drain the floats against the wall and approaches.

Hey.” Casually he a hand towards the potential client, smile on his lips. He'd never been a stickler for titles. “You can drop the Mr. Just Angelo's fine.

What brings you my way...?” The sound lingers on his tongue, awaiting a name.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 3:56:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Rowan Wrynn, a pleasure to meet you, Angelo.” He extended a hand, offering the man a handshake and polite smile of his own. “I’m hoping to make a trip to Johto, somewhat soon. Not for too long, just a few days to visit Ecruteak City.” A hand gestured towards the hanger, with a raised brow.

“Do you have somewhere we might sit and discuss the details?” There was much involved with the trip to Johto, and he wanted to be as transparent with the pilot as possible, especially if he’d seen Suicune before in their travels.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 18:31:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
The newly introduced is quick to announce his intentions, laying it alongside a courteous handshake. Angelo takes it easily in stride, following the flow of the conversation's breeze.

Johto? That's quite the trip,” an eyebrow is quirked, instantly curious. Intrigued

Not only had it been a long time since Angelo had been back towards Johto's corner of the world but now - with a meteor descending - was an interesting time for a 'brief' visit.

Sure, he'll bite.

'Course. Step into my office.

Stepping around his potential client, Angelo leads him to the far end of the Hangar. There, pushed against the back wall, was a generous pile of wooden crates and building materials, along with a small make-shift coffee station sat on top.

There was also a very messy table with a couple of chairs surrounding it.

Construction of the real office hadn't actually started yet.

Pushing his clutter of maps, drawing utensils and other cartography tools aside to one corner of the table, Angelo gestures a hand towards a plastic lawn chair he'd borrowed from the in-laws.

Inviting Rowan to make himself... comfortable?

D'you want a coffee or anythin'?

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 2:53:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Coffee would be brilliant, thank you.” There were enough sleepless nights as of late, anything to keep him alert would be helpful, to say the least. “I’ve heard good things about you and your business.” He began, setting his briefcase down on a cleared surface of the desk before sitting in the rather unique furniture. “Martin del Mar was the one who recommended you to me.” Wasn’t particularly important to their business meeting, but he figured Angelo might appreciate the fact that word was getting around about their aviation.

“Suppose I should explain why I’m after such a journey.” Clicking open the briefcase, Rowan slid a drawing across the desk towards Angelo, a sketch that had been scrawled on a napkin months ago. “It’s a Pokémon named Suicune, one I’ve been searching for, for months now.” Where he first met the legend wasn’t important, and would betray the cover that he’d cultivated in the region.

“A colleague recently told me that Suicune and two others are from Ecruteak City, Pokémon that had perished in a fire and were reborn from the tears of a ‘phoenix’.” Rowan assumed this to be another legend, but he wasn’t aware of one that matched the description. “I’m hoping visiting their place of origin would aid my search, or glean some information on where to find them.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 7:52:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Coffee it is.

As Angelo prepares the brew, he keeps his attention on Rowan, leaning back against the makeshift coffee station while the water boils.

Always good to hear my name making the rounds.” There's a small grin on his lips at the compliment, an acknowledgement that his work was paying off.

Though I guess you can always count on Mars to make a good sales pitch.” He praises the banker, genuinely. Something he'd no doubt ever repeat to 's face.

Rowan Wrynn, meanwhile, seems to be trying to do the same. In turn, attempting to advertise to him.

Pouring two coffees, he brings them over to the table and keenly avoids placing any on top of the revealed napkin.

Surveying the napkin, Angelo notes the pokemon's familiar form. He'd seen it before, during Rayquaza's attack on the Sootopolis lighthouse. Although there's no doubt that it wasn't the one Wrynn was looking for, given it had exploded into ash.

Suicune, huh? Nice drawing.” So that was its name.

Visiting its origin point sounds like a good next step. You'll probably find records from people in Ecruteak that have a more intimate knowledge of its legend, than libraries have here.

Angelo knew a thing or two about searching for elusive legendary pokemon, at this point...

(It's one of the reasons why he won't ask Rowan why he seeks Suicune.)

Rummaging through his clutter, Angelo pulls out a standard map of the world as they knew it, smoothing it flat across the table space.

How soon were you thinking of going?” He lifts his mug to his lips.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:58:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Thanks.” Rowan accepted the coffee with a gracious nod, blowing on the surface before taking a short drink. Normally he’d add cream and sugar, but he’d gotten used to drinking coffee black with how many hours he’d been working recently. “I drew that after we’d met the first time, didn’t have much on hand and wanted to do it while the memory was fresh.”

Angelo seemed to follow the same logic as himself, acknowledging that following the origin of a Pokémon is the best place to learn more about them. “Exactly. I might have met Suicune here, but there wasn’t much information I could find about them in Hoenn.”

Not for lack of effort, he’d only gotten lucky when he’d contacted , after being told she studied legends and their history. “I’m hoping that Suicune returns home, every so often, as well.”

At the question of when he’d like to depart, Rowan turned around the suitcase, revealing the contents. “As soon as you’d be able to make the journey.” Stacks of Pokédollars lined the case, at least ten thousand from what Angelo could estimate from a cursory glance. “I’m willing to pay well to help the process along.” It was what he’d managed to scrounge together, after a few months' work for Team Rocket.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 9:38:08 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Steaming liquid touches the tip of his tongue, sizzling from the heat. Only that's not what makes Angelo take momentary pause from drawing his first sip.

Blue eyes fall to the lines of carefully arranged stacks of pokédollars, winking at him temptingly from the confines of the briefcase.

From the drag of his gaze, he estimates multiple things.

One, this had to be close to double digits.

Two, he was being propositioned in a large sum. Cash in hand. Off the books.

was serious.

Angelo finally takes a sip of his black coffee, tasting the words on his tongue far more carefully. “Are you a big Suicune fan, Rowan?” He asks over the rim of his mug.

Why Wrynn wanted to find the legendary pokemon continued to be side-stepped gracefully. But at least this way he could gauge whether Rowan's intentions for the aurora pokémon were good.

Last thing he wanted to do was find a legendary for a man who wanted a taxidermy in their study.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 16:34:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
An eyebrow raised at the question, uncertain of how to address the question. “I suppose you could say that.” Their connection was much deeper than that of an admirer, but Rowan wasn’t sure if Angelo could understand. “I owe my life to Suicune, literally.” How much could he disclose? The situation needed to be tip-toed around, in order to protect the dual identities he’d crafted.

“I was attacked, a few weeks back, by another legend.” A small shudder, able to still feel the flames on his flesh, a memory quite literally burned into his mind. “I thought I was going to die then and there, but Suicune came to me and healed my wounds entirely, before disappearing into the woods.” Amber eyes turned towards the napkin, gaze locked on the scrawled form of the legend.

“I owe them a great deal, and wish to meet them once again.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 17:25:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Ah.

There's a small roguish curl to Angelo's lips as Rowan's brief explanation comes to a close, his exhale tinged with satisfaction - understanding.

Wandering into the grey Angelo may stride, but harming pokemon for money was something he had not strayed into.

Not even for a briefcase filled with thousands of pokédollars.

Sounds like its Suicuine who's the fan,” an eyebrow is arched, alongside an amused chuckle. “I better see to it that you can thank it sooner rather than later, then.

Angelo knew a thing or two about wayward legendary pokemon, drifting to the song of the wind and defying its course to lend their aid.

Finding him as their safe place to return. Home.

Perhaps Suicune, like the Eon Duo, did not wander as far away as Rowan might think.

Still standing, Angelo smooths out a wrinkled world map, placing his mug down on a rebellious corner after one more sip. 

My plane will see you to Johto faster than a ship can, but I'll have to land part way through the trip to refuel,” a calloused finger traces from Lilycove and along the blue, before tapping at a few specks of land. “Probably at the Sevii Islands. But it shouldn't take more than a few hours, if the weather plays nice.

He glances up to gauge Rowan's response so far.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 21:21:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“That’s the hope.” Perhaps the admiration was enough to form a bond with the Pokémon, one like he’d seen with and Lugia, or and Yveltal. Of course, there was no way to know until they’d come together again, for more than a fleeting moment. “I’m not sure my gratitude quite covers the debt I’ve incurred with them, but it’s a start.” He said with a small chuckle, slipping some hair behind his ear.

Attention turned now to the map that Angelo procured, sipping idly on the coffee while observing the outlined flight path. “Simple enough, yeah?” A few hours in the Sevii Islands wouldn’t make much of a difference, especially since he’d never been there before. “Gives me the chance to see them in more than just travel brochures, at least.” He said with a small smirk, which faded slightly when he realized how close to Kanto they were.

“Any chance of running into Team Rocket there?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 10:51:21 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Fingers curl around the heat of his mug, more for something to keep his hands busy while he considers Rowan's question.

The archipelago was technically Kantonian, so there could be a chance of there being a Rocket presence there, even if it was some distance from the mainland.

Angelo's thumb taps thoughtfully against porcelain.

If the Sevii Islands pose more risk then it's worth, I'll find us an alternative.

Of course, he wouldn't tell a potential client that there was a possibility of Rocket interactions if they landed there. Instead selling the positive. His process.

But leave that part to me. I'll chart our flight course and look into Johtonian airports, then send it your way once I'm done. Shouldn't take... Oh, more than a week tops. Then we can talk departure dates.

The pilot then nods towards the briefcase of pokédollars. “If you're happy to go ahead, I usually ask for half upfront. Then the rest once we're back home.” Usually, Angelo would whip up his price based on his planned course, but what had been offered was more than generous.

Rowan's earlier sentiment then becomes mirrored on an untroubled smile. “How's that? Simple enough?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 0:33:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I’ll trust your judgment.” Rowan nodded, accepting that Angelo knew better than him about how to properly get to their destination. “I doubt it’ll be too much of an issue.” Running into Team Rocket was a fear most had, especially in Kanto, but Rowan had reason to avoid them. Being a Beast, there was a greater-than-zero chance that he’d be recognized and the last thing he needed was someone tactless revealing his affiliation to Angelo.

“Sounds reasonable.” A hand reached into the case and removed half the stacks of money, setting them on the desk before Angelo. He chuckled at the use of his own phrase, closing the suitcase and setting it on the floor beside him. “I look forward to hearing from you, Angelo.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 11:26:06 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
It seems that they'd come to an agreement, satisfaction tingles, as energising as the caffeine on his tongue.

Expect to hear back in five business days,” comes his response, twinged in humour of an overused - and frankly, far too stuffy for his liking - quote.  

With a grin, the pilot reaches forward across the table to give 's hand another shake. Their contact details later shared before they part ways.

Lookin' forward to flying with you.

He's always keeping a weather eye on the horizon for the next adventure. And it looks like, this time, it had come to Angelo.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pre-Flight [C]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 5:13:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: