TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 20:16:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

once again, ollie was on the move. when was he not on the move? never, that was right. it was the morales blood in him.

[break][break] this time, the elite ranger is sent to evergrande city (woah, what a big city) to follow-up on some reports of oranguru causing havoc among the population. apparently they've been challenging trainers — which, to be fair, was not a total huge deal. but the fact that they've been challenging trainers and winning well.

[break][break] it's not hard to find them. the large noise comes from the marketplace, where a large orangatan is stomping all over a poor man's cabbages, pieces of wood and debris littered all around him. one old woman tugs on his sleeve once he appears — "thank goodness you're here! you have to help that young woman. she was trying to help but then the pokemon attacked and she fell down —"

[break][break] without thinking twice about it, ollie rushes over and offers a hand. "hey, do you need some help?"
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
i wanna be like you oo-oo
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 20:30:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Ugh, Eva was getting’ real sivk of these guys just poppin out of nowhere to start a fight, especially when they caught the trainer unaware . . . like today.

[break][break]

Poor Eva just can’t catch a break.

[break][break]

“Umph!” she grunts, falling on her ass a bit away from the man’s cabbages. All she wanted was some fresh produce for dinner but now she’s gotta try and shoo this pesky Orangtan out of here. Part of her League duties, right? Too bad she just had a Marowak.

[break][break]

At one point, Hawk was a wild pokemon, and that instinct never dies. The ground-type jumps into the fray of things, swinging his club wildly at the ape.

[break][break]

Barley looking, Eva accepts the hands and pulls herself up, “Than-“ she turns to properly face the man and finds herself speechless, “O-Ollie?!”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 20:38:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

when he first goes over to her, he doesn't think twice about it. after a blond girl in hoenn wasn't that rare of a sight — considering that their commissioner was one of them. that being said, when the familiar — identical — green-eyed gaze of his sister locks eyes with him. there's no mistaking it.

[break][break] "eva?!" he exclaims at the same time she shouts his name. before he can get another word in, however, the wild oranguru shoots a psychic beam their way. "watch out!"

[break][break] he covers his sister's body with his own as he embraces her, at the same time one his pokemon are released from their belt. his sawsbuck takes the brunt of the damage, ducking down with his horns to capture the psychic attack.

[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 20:49:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Ollie seemed just as surprised as her. Didn’t he know she was in Hoenn? Didn’t he watch the news? Guess not.

[break][break]

Despite, the surprise, lack of communication, and completely abandoning them, Eva is always happy to see her brothers. The bright smile that crosses her face is clear as day before the pokemon disrupts the little reunion with a psychic beam.

[break][break]

Just like a good older brother, he embraces her to keep her out of the way. Typically, eh always had to keep her from getting hurt when they were younger. Still, she can’t help but wince and utter a soft whimper secondary to the compression. Her body still aches from her encounter with .

[break][break]

After the Sawsbuck takes the brunt of the damage, Eva peeks out to spot her Marowak running towards the ape with a fiery fist, ”Yeah, get ‘im, Hawk!“ she cheers, encouraging the pokemon to keep at him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 6:43:42 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

at a different time, perhaps he would've been attentive enough to notice the way she crumples - if ever so slightly - in his arms. however as it was, there seemed to be too much going on for him to recognize the flinch, or the slight whimper. instead, the sound is muffled in his shirt, and his gaze snaps back to watch hawk run towards the oranguru.

[break][break] the fiery fist makes contact with the wild type, who elicits a roar of pain.

[break][break] unfortunately that only makes things worse. two aipom jump from the shadows, clambering towards the marowak with a combination of TICKLE and SAND ATTACK.

[break][break] he glances briefly down at eva, a million questions brewing in his head. no, there would be time for it later. he turns around instead, and points towards the oranguru who is still beating it's fists against the pavement. unfortunately, one civilian trying to run away from the scene wanders too close. a young boy. "watch out!"

[break][break] kicking off the ground, ollie leaps forward and grabs the boy, pulling him to his chest just as the oranguru smashes a fist against a nearby crate. wood and splinters spray through the air, the latter imbedded in his warm.

[break][break] he winces, only opening his eye to see a similar sight. the old woman from earlier —

[break][break] "eva! get her!"

[break][break] the oranguru FLINGS a large box towards the elderly woman.

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 17:21:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The success of his FIRE PUNCH is short-lived. Aipom descend upon him and the Marowak is soon overwhelmed. He stumbled back after the blinding SAND ATTACK, pawing at his eyes with his free hand. It gives the other enough time to get a hold of him and distract him with a gut curling TICKLE. Soon, he’s on his back, flailing and trying to escape the tickle.

[break][break]

Bummer, that went downhill fast.

[break][break]

Ollie is on the move again, snatching up a little boy and protect him from being bombarded with splinters. There’s little time to react and save the elderly woman. Still, Eva tries. A leap and gentle push narrowly pushes the woman out of the way. Unfortunately or Eva, that meant the box was now targeting her.

[break][break]

She braced, full expecting to be knocked out by the large object.

[break][break]

Instead, it shatters just before reaching her. Hawk had recovered, and sacrificed his jump on the Aipom to fling a BONEMARANG to save Eva. The trainer catches a glimpse of her pokemon reaching up to grab the bone out of the air before he’s TACKLED by one of the Aipom.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 21:05:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

oh thank god.

[break][break] the relief that blossoms in his chest after her marowak saves her is palpable. ollie blinks the horrified look out of his eyes, rubbing his face with a hand before he sets the kid that he saved on the ground. "go to your mom, alright?"

[break][break] the boy nods quickly, before scampering off.

[break][break] ollie stands up straighter, a determined look on his face. this wasn't going to work. they needed to clean it up fast — and now.

[break][break] he releases two pokeballs from his belt.

[break][break] "tofu, mocha! guys, we need to clean this up quick. tofu, shock 'em into place and mocha make sure they don't go anywhere. nutty, go help eva!"

[break][break] his pikachu darts forward first, electricity crackling in it's cheek pouches with the power of thunderwave. it cracks in the air, sparks flying out to paralyze the oranguru and aipom. simultaneously, his wyrdeer stamps it's hooves on the ground. light splashes out before him as the attack IMPRISONS the pokemon in place.

[break][break] meanwhile, nutella leaps over to eva and releases a sweet-smelling AROMATHERAPY to heal whatever injuries she had.

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:57:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva smiles, giving the Marowak two thumbs up before it gets tackled. She winces as the pokemon disappears behind some boxes before turning to address the woman again, “Are you ok ma’am?” the woman nods, shuffling off in a hurry to escape the chaos.

[break][break]

Alright, time to get serious.

[break][break]

She’s about to release another pokemon when she sees a few flashes of light come from her right. A quick glance tells her Ollie seems to have this under control. Huh. Guess he’s all bad ass now. For a moment, he gaze does follow the Wrydeer as it casts IMPRISON. The scientist in her squeals, immediately wanting to take some samples.

[break][break]

That could wait though.

[break][break]

Hawk HEADBUTTS the second Aipom back into the group with the others. It’s unconscious body falls near it’s paralyzed brethren, “Nice work, Ollie! Let’s bag ‘em and tag ‘em!”

[break][break]

Eva turns to quick inspect the scene, comforted by the sweet AROMATHERAPY for Nutella, “We’ve got this under control, folks! Keep on your way, don’t approach the wild pokemon!” Eva takes over crowd duty while Ollie takes care of the Oranguru and its Aipom.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 4:05:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

in no time at all, the morales siblings seem to have the situation under control. it's just like the old days — back on the farm, when they'd been forced to do chores alongside each other. it's a natural rhythym and in no time at all, both the oranguru and his little aipom minions are either knocked out or suspended in some way.

[break][break] "phew," he says, as the pokemon are finally dragged away by some evergrande rangers that were called upon the scene.

[break][break] it was then that ollie turns to his sister, a million questions bubbling on his mouth. "eva —"

[break][break] but while he'd been distracted taking care of the pokemon, it seems that his sister has been accosted by a local news station.

[break][break] "dr. morales! won't you take a moment for an interview? can you make a statement about what happened here?"

[break][break] he sighs.

[break][break] maybe his interrogation would have to wait for another day.

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 4:13:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva really needed more PR training. Where was when you needed her.

[break][break]

Naturally the even attracted the local news and being a figure head within The League, they naturally gravitated towards her. There’s no ignoring them, that would be worse press. So yes, Ollie would have to wait, just a little bit longer for some reprieve. Eva chooses not to bring him into it, saving him from the media harassment.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OOO-OO-OOO [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:06:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(ranger)