Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 0:32:04 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

CRYSTAL

ECRUTEAK CITY, JOHTO

It was a journey that took them more than a few days after landing in Johto, but Angelo and Rowan soon found themselves at the gates of Ecruteak City. The landscape before him was different than anything Rowan had seen in either Galar or Hoenn, a city almost perfectly frozen in time in terms of architecture. It was beautiful in a way, seeing a snapshot of times that had long since passed, a far cry from the concrete and steel cities to which he'd become accustomed.

"We're here." Rowan nudged Angelo slightly as their ride came to a stop, offering the other man a small smile. This was where Suicune had been born, and this was where he hoped to find more about the Pokémon he owed his life to. "Excuse me, where is the Burned Tower?" 

The driver offered a gesture towards the edge of town, there the remnants of a once-great structure could be seen towering over the rest of the city. "Alright, you ready to head out?"

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 7:59:19 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
For a (technical) Johtonian, Angelo's travel credentials of the region were shamefully slim. His only recollection of venturing to the mainland from his small, island city had been an educational school trip when he was around ten years old to Cherrygrove City. His memories blurry, aside from the swirling rain of pink blossom petals and daring his friends to poke a Beedrills nest in the middle of the spring festivities.

Seeing the rolling landscape roll by beyond the barrier of a car window, suspended in an oak coloured time period, so distinct from Hoenn and Alto Mare, was a true test of strength for the man fuelled by wanderlust.

Angelo had to remind himself that this trip wasn't for himself.

So it's when nudges him with an announcement of their arrival, he's all but ready to go.  

Thanks,” he casually calls to the driver as they depart without looking back, Angelo already absorbed in soaking up his time-locked surroundings as he throws his backpack over his shoulder.

Nice to hear Ecruteak's naming conventions are on the nose,” finding the Burned Tower, it turns out, would not be much of a search. Even though Angelo smiles and gives Rowan a beckoning tilt of his head, it's a silent shame.

He'd have to scratch the exploration itch later.

Yeah. What about you? Ready?

Ready to see if we can find your elusive friend, is what he means with a private smile.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 15:13:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Was he ready? Rowan didn’t know what to expect from the culmination of their journey, after having searched for Suicune for so long. Perhaps there would be nothing to be found here in Johto, but he would rather risk a fruitless adventure than miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime by waiting around for the legend to appear again. “I think so.” He finally responded, offering a nervous smile towards Angelo before stepping into Ecruteak City proper.

The architecture continued to amaze as they moved through the streets, having to stop himself from staring too long at each building and their intricate designs. It wouldn’t take the two of them long to arrive at the base of the Burned Tower, accurate in name as it was. “So, this is it.” Rowan stared up at the crumbling structure, wood blackened from the inferno that had claimed the building dozens of years ago.

“Should we go up?” It seemed to be, for the most part, unattended. Tourists came and went, snapping photographs of the building occasionally, but nothing was there to stop the two of them from heading inside the Burned Tower.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 18:12:08 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
We didn't come all this way to stand in the entrance, did we?

And that was that.

With a pat on Rowan's shoulder, he begins the ascent that leads to the looming remains of Ecruteak's famed Burned Tower, walking in the way of a couple of sightseer's camera flashes without concern.

Inside, they're met by the cold, ancient air that swirls around the fragile Johtonian pagoda, structure suspended in time. Wooden, ashen stained beams with intricate carvings on the joints and preserved, traditional paintings adorning the walls.

It wasn't hard to imagine the beauty of the tower that Lugia had once called its throne, as Angelo walks around the viewing floor. In a way, it still was.

Beyond the bustle of feet on creaky, dusty floorboards and practiced tour guide spiel, an old staircase catches Angelo's attention. In an empty corner, it descends towards the basement, veiled in darkness and dressed in caution-red rope.

As tourists slowly file around the Burned Tower, hovering in front of plaques and information boards with their pamphlets in hand, Angelo skirts the quieter edges towards it. Drawn into its secrets.

Rowan.” Catching his companion's attention, he gives a subtle tilt of his head, beckoning him over.

When the Oceanographer approaches, Angelo lifts the rope barrier, gaze scanning the crowd for any prying eyes. No flimsy attempt at boundaries would hold him back from venturing forth, least of all when there's the promise of discovery, hidden behind a warning sign.  

He's sure wouldn't object to a little trespassing after coming all this way.

Let's get a closer look,” he hints on hushed tones, encouraging him under. 

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:53:40 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I like your style, Angelo.” Rowan commented with a small smirk as he ducked underneath the barrier, slipping into the Burned Tower. The desiccated wood creaked and groaned beneath their footsteps, large sections of flooring having fallen into the basement below. “Watch where you step.” Last thing he wanted was for one of them to end up falling and breaking their necks after having some so far from Hoenn.

Clutching the dilapidated railing, Rowan led the exploration towards the upper floor of the Burned Tower, amber eyes locked on the stairs themselves so he didn’t end up plunging through. There was something surreal about being in this place, where Pokémon died and legends were subsequently born. The thought of standing among where Ho-Oh once shed the tears of life sent a shiver down his spine, almost able to feel the great sorrow himself.

On what had become the top floor of the tower after the fire Rowan spotted the remnants of a small altar, offerings placed on top from others that had come to this sacred place.
“Perfect.” He slung the messenger bag off his shoulder, stepping over to the altar while digging his hand inside. “I don’t know if you can hear me Suicune, but I brought some things for you.”

A vial was first set on the altar, filled with crystalline water. “It’s from Sootopolis City, where we first met, the night when I locked eyes with you.” Next he’d set a rough piece of wood, having once been part of a larger structure. “This bark is from the Tree of Life, where I helped you save Xerneas from the giant Seviper.” Lastly, he’d place a small jar of blackened soil, burned from a mighty flame of its own. “And this…is the earth that you plucked me from after Giratina nearly killed me.” He realized this would all be new information to Angelo, but he wasn’t concerned about that right now.

“I’m here because I want to show you that I haven’t given up on finding you.” Amber eyes lingered on the objects he placed, feeling the emotion welling up inside him. “When we last met, I told you to give up on me, that not even you could purify my soul after what I’ve done.”

Rowan exhaled a shaky breath, dropping to his knees before the altar. 
“If you can hear me now, don’t give up on me, because I’m not giving up on myself. I’m not going to lay down and accept my fate, I am the one who controls my destiny, and I know that my past doesn’t define me.”

A hand reached up to wipe his eyes, choking back any more tears before he became inconsolable. “I hope you can trust that what I say is true, because you were the one that showed me.” A small smile formed over his lips, bittersweet at the sentiment. “I already owe you everything, but I hope you’d consider lending me your strength. I know I could achieve anything with you by my side.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 0:59:41 GMT
shiv Avatar

CRYSTAL

ROWAN X ANGELO

AFTER ROWAN'S TEARS, they can hear the crisp clap of geta on old floorboards. Before they see her face, they hear her voice. It is soft, but practiced. Mature yet tempered with the flexibility of sensibility.

"talking to the tower? or a ghost?" A Kimono Girl emerges from the shadows, dress ornate and autumnal-hued. "your tears betray no shame, do not worry. this place evokes much emotion hidden beneath."

She acknowledges Angelo's presence too, curious of the reason for their visit.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 9:35:38 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Fragile floorboards creak beneath his steps, no matter how softly the soles of his boots are placed. Dust shimming in sunbeams like star fragments as they quietly ascend, illuminating the way through a deteriorating roof.

Their presence stirring life within the sealed floors, the undying spirit of the Burned Tower awakening in its old, ashen bones.

It's song sombre and ancient. Not yet finished mourning.

An altar warming beneath morning rays draws Angelo's eye but Rowan's approach has the pilot pausing from getting a closer look. To do so, as the younger man begins to speak aloud to the cherished being he seeks, would feel like intruding.

They'd flown out here on 's monetary request, after all.

He keeps his distance, looking elsewhere as he takes a pencil to his travel journal. Enough for the prayers to turn soft, not quite far back for the wobble of emotion or the confessions to fall on deaf ears.

Sounds as if had some stories to tell...

Angelo wouldn't be able to eavesdrop on more however, not when his cries are answered. Although perhaps not by the being he'd hoped to reach...

Their visitor elegantly slips from the shadows like a ghost herself, all but gliding, had her sandals not kissed the floorboards so.

There's no apparent outrage for their trespassing from one of the famed Kimono Girls, so Angelo relaxes. Although he keeps observant blue eyes on her, curious to her visit in kind. 

It does. Especially up here,” he acknowledges her in kind with a slow smile, before glancing towards Rowan. “Hope you don't mind us straying from the tourist trail, by the way. The visitor's pamphlet didn't quite cover all our curiosities.

There's nothing apologetic in Angelo's voice.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 16:52:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
An unfamiliar voice prompts Rowan to rise from his knees, swiping his eyes with a sleeve before meeting the gaze of the Kimono Girl. “I’m talking to…” Amber eyes glanced back at the makeshift altar, considering for a moment before turning to her again. “...a friend.” Despite her assurance, he couldn’t help but feel ever so slightly embarrassed that a stranger had seen him so emotional.

“Apologies for our intrusion.” Rowan bowed his head respectfully towards the woman, knowing that they were indeed trespassing on holy grounds. “I’ve come from Hoenn hoping to find…” His words trailed off, attempting to measure what he’d expected from this journey. “...understanding.”

The concept was worth elaboration, especially to her, so he continued. “I had a connection with the Pokémon called Suicune, but it seems to have been severed. I no longer feel their northern wind.” Not since the Tree of Life, but those details could be spared. “I was told by a friend of mine that this is the place of Suicune’s origin, so I came hoping to commune with them.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 23:07:30 GMT
shiv Avatar

CRYSTAL

ROWAN X ANGELO

"the visit's pamphlet is the actual tourist's trap."

The Kimono Girl says to . Her posture is precise, yet any movement she expresses with her form is filled with the graces of a dancer.

"suicune? one of the beasts of ecruteak. it perished many years ago."

The Kimono Girl speaks as if telling a story, each line the turning of an old weathered leaf.

"if you have met a suicune in recent times, then you have found one that is not from our consecrated tower." She frowns. "i am not sure if i can be of help, but i can answer any questions you may have. perhaps, the stories i have prescribed to memory can provide you with guidance."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 19:03:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Angelo decides that he liked the Kimono girl. There's humour to be found, a sharp wit, lurking beneath carefully painted lips and practiced poise.  

It's ironic for a man who oft hides his own sharp edges, to desire making others shed their masks.

That'll save me a couple of spare coins. Thanks for the tip,” comes the response, fox-like.

It's all he can utter before the Kimono girl continues.

Even if this wasn't a quest in which he was emotionally invested in, Angelo finds himself curious regardless. Blue eyes drift towards on occasion to gauge his reaction.  

Ecruteak's Suicune perished?” An eyebrow raises in confusion, gently pushing on smooth tones. “As in, it passed after it was revived, like in the tales?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 0:57:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Perished?" Surprise was evident on Rowan's face, the words affirming what he'd assumed but didn't know for certain. The Suicune that he'd come to know wasn't from this universe, most likely having came through with the Tree of Life itself, much like 's Xerneas. "I see..." The death of any Pokémon was a tragedy, Rowan felt for those that knew the Ecruteak legend and mourned it's passing. Angelo asked the most relevant question, and the one that was on his mind. What could have happened to cause their death, after their resurrection. [break][break]

Despite the Pokémon being from different universes, there was more than likely to be some similarities between them, the Kimono Girl could still help him unite with the legend once more. "I'm seeking out this new Suicune, anything you can tell me about how to find them, or how a human could bond with them would be most helpful."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 8:49:47 GMT
shiv Avatar

CRYSTAL

ROWAN X ANGELO

"when team rocket attempted their takeover of johto, it was not without casualty."

The Kimono Girl flattens her hand and waves it toward her face like a fan. It is hot here. The old wood stands stoically in the heavy humid air.

"it is possible that the beast may have been revived once again, but i claim no role as overseer." She says as she tucks her hand away from her face to rest upon her breast. "tales do say that suicune is the embodiment of compassion of pure spring waters and that it searches for murky pools to purify. in a similar manner, stories suggest suicune is also attracted to murky, filthy hearts."

She eyes Rowan.

"and at the same time it is repulsed by them." Raising a brow, she asks. "why do you search for it?"

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:42:02 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Angelo sighs. “That's a shame.

And it was.

It could've just as easily been the guardians of Alto Mare who'd fallen, back in those days when the Rocket vanguard had tested itself against the Johtonians. Thank Arceus they had never reached his hometown's shoreline.

Quietly, he soaks up the knowledge that the Kimono girl wished to share about the pokémon his client desperately seeks.

By the sounds of it, if her tales are to be believed, Suicune had found itself a polluted pool to refine.

Did it wish to help him?

Or correct him?

Out of the corner of his eye, he subtly observes with a little more focus. As if sharpening and correcting the lens of a telescope to catch a hint of what laid unseen...

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:20:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Team Rocket?" A pit grew in his stomach, another knot that made him feel sick, created by his association with Team Rocket. "Arceus..." Rowan tucked some hair behind his ear, letting out a solemn sigh. "My condolences." Team Rocket left death and destruction in their wake, and no matter how much Rowan hoped to change the organization, he couldn't excuse their past.[break][break]

The words of the Kimono Girl were both surprising and yet entirely expected. Rowan was aware of the person he was, but he wasn't often honest with himself, or others about that. "I suppose, because I'm a murky heart, myself." He admitted, not shying away from the truth for once. "I'm responsible for the death of a Pokémon, one belonging to a good man." Amber eyes shifted to Angelo for a moment, as though asking for silent forgiveness. [break][break]

"I've done a lot of bad things, but I don't want to be a bad person." His gaze returned to the Kimono Girl. "I want to be purified, before it's too late."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRYSTAL
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 2:41:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

CRYSTAL

ROWAN X ANGELO

THE KIMONO GIRL DOES NOT PROD. Does not prod with words or the careful colour of her expression. Life can be unjust, throttling one into situations most uncontrollable.

"we've all made mistakes." She says, noting Rowan's shifting gaze. "but you can only absolve yourself. no pokemon, not even suicune, can do this for you."

A golden-red leaf falls through the wooden beams above. Its skin is weathered thin and age has poked holes.

"so, i ask this to you. how will you acquit yourself of your guilt?"