Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 21:51:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It had been months since his last excursion into Shoal Cave. So much had kept him away from one of his favorite spots in Hoenn, namely his journalist work with HNN and his ROCKET duties. It was hard to find time to travel to such a remote location.[break][break]

Still, he'd managed it today. Barnaby hadn't yet entered the cave, instead taking a moment at its mouth to doublecheck the supplies in his backpack. Beside him two of his most cherished Pokémon stood, both unusually-colored for their species, and kept a watchful eye while their trainer finished what he was doing.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
OPEN[break]
[ice/ground]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 145px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 0:19:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flora"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

flora had never been to shoal cave before this. it wasn't even anything big- she had just never found reason to go. but, once she had thought about it on her upcoming travels (which hopefully wouldn't take too long), it had been a split second decision that had landed her here.[break][break]

almost in front of the entrance to shoal cave, bundled up despite the weather and rhyme nearby in all her dyed blue and pink glory.[break][break]

"are you ready to go?" she's not expecting the arcanine to answer for obvious reasons, but the dog pokemon's presence is just meant to be a comfort in case she runs into anything. and it is, honestly- as she goes closer to the entrance of the cave with the fire type trailing at her heels, flora feels like she could take on anything.[break][break]

she falters, for a second, at the sight of the stranger and his pokemon, as oddly colored as her own- she doubts his are dyed, though. but maybe he'd surprise her? either way, she lifts a hand in greeting before calling out.[break][break]

"are you going to the cave, too?" honestly, it seemed obvious that he was, but there was always the chance that he had just stopped there- or that he was just leaving. .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".flora"]--accent:#eb8ab1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:33:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @flora

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUPITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:36:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

In the time it took for Barnaby to finish up his equipment check, an adorable SNOM had meandered over nearby. Bellona, his HOUNDOOM, gave a low rumble to alert her trainer to the wild Pokémon's presence.[break][break]

"Hm?" Turning, he saw the little glacial larva inching closer. For an insect, the species was actually pretty adorable and fairly docile, so Barnaby simply walked over and picked it up. Rather than trying to wriggle away, it stilled in his hands.[break][break]

He was about to place it in a Poké Ball when he heard a voice call out. Looking up, he saw a woman and her flamboyantly-colored ARCANINE approaching. The journalist blinked in surprise, but otherwise didn't comment on the large canine just yet.[break][break]

"Oh, hello!" Barnaby greeted in a friendly lilt, waving back with one hand while the SNOM was tucked securely within the other. "I am, actually."[break][break]

With that said, he'd secure the Worm Pokémon into a ball before wresting his backpack onto his shoulders. Gesturing toward the mouth of the cave, Barnaby then smiled and suggested, "I suppose if we're both headed this way we might as well walk together."[break][break]

Why not? The idea of company actually sounded nice.

"What brings you so far away from the mainland?"

catching SNOM ♡[break]
@flora[break]
[ice/ground]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 145px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 5:24:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:500|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.floraPost] --floraAccent1:#AC9FE7; --floraAccent2:#496EC7; [/newclass]

[attr="class","floraPost"]
[attr="class","floraGradient"]
[attr="class","floraBody"]
[attr="class","floraHeader"]

[attr="class","floraText"]

as flora gets closer, she can see the form of something wriggling around between her and the entrance of the cave (and the man and the entrance of the cave, by extension). it's a pupitar, and, if the way its struggling says anything, it seems to be one that evolved recently. rhyme almost seems reluctant to follow flora as her path diverges, briefly, to try to figure out how she can help the poor struggling pokemon.[break][break]

from what she knows about these pokemon, she's not going to be able to pick it up, instead settling on fishing out a pokeball for it and approaching, quickly and carefully, to try to tap it with one. lightly. rhyme, behind her, stands guard almost threateningly if not for her dyed fur, as still as a statue.[break][break]

it's only then that she realizes she hasn't answered the man, and she laughs a little, awkwardly. "sorry, it, uh...looked like it needed some help, and..." she trails off, feeling like she's just being outright rude at this point, before pushing those thoughts away. "yeah! yeah. i've never been to this cave, so having someone around would be nice."[break][break]

he seems nice enough, even when he asks why she's so far from the mainland, and flora shrugs a little. "i wanted to do some shopping, and it was close enough nearby that i thought i'd just make a stop here. see what it looked like. what about you?"

[attr="class","floraDetails"]

[attr="class","floraDetailsBox"]
[attr="class","th th-pencil-o"]

two hundred fourty one words

[attr="class","th th-users-o"]

[attr="class","th th-music-o"]

keep on doin' by luna

[attr="class","floraNotes"]

and you put your notes here! as (well, usually) always, they autoexpand, so write to your heart's desire.

[attr="class","floraCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.floraPost] width:500px; background-color:#f1f1f1; padding:0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraGradient] padding:25px; position:relative; background:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2) ); border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraGradient:after] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:100%; top:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/kVXPpT/lineart_refreshhh_x_LJ_07_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.15; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraBody] background-color:#eee; padding:25px; position:relative; z-index:1; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraHeader] width:100%; height:100px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)); border-radius:5px; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraHeader img] border:10px solid #eee; margin-top:-10px; border-radius:100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText] padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #d5d5d5; border-right:1px solid #d5d5d5; text-align:justify; font:11px/15px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText b] font:500 11px/15px montserrat; color:var(--floraAccent2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText i] color:#aaa; border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px; border-style:solid; border-image:linear-gradient(to right, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)) 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraNotes] text-align:justify; font:10px verdana; color:#aaa; padding:25px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetails] display:flex; margin-top:25px; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox:last-child] border-right:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox] width:calc(33% - 19px); min-height:50px; padding:0px 10px; border-right: 1px solid #D5D5D5; position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox div] display:block; font:10px verdana; color:#aaa; text-align:left; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #EEEEEE, 1px -1px 0 #EEEEEE, -1px 1px 0 #EEEEEE, 1px 1px 0 #EEEEEE; position:relative; z-index:2; margin-left:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox i] font-style: normal; font-size: 50px; opacity: .5; color: #aaa; position: absolute; left:10px; display: block; background: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox a]font-style:normal!important; font-weight:400!important; font:10px verdana!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.floraCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:400px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.floraPost .th]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-pencil-o:before]content: "\eb03"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-users-o:before]content: "\eb9c"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-music-o:before]content: "\ead0"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 2:31:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON HEAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 17:36:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Shopping? How fun. In Mossdeep, I presume?"[break][break]

It was the closest large city by a wide margin, so that was likely. The town also had a surprising number of tourist attractions, despite its distance from the mainland.[break][break]

"It's a pretty place. I've been meaning to check out the museum on the first floor of the Space Center."[break][break]

As they crossed the threshold and entered Shoal Cave, a biting chill immediately nipped at any exposed skin. Barnaby drew up the collar of his hoodie to better cover his neck; his Pokémon, however, were doing just fine. Bijou was thrilled by the cold and Bellona's natural heat made it so she barely felt a thing.[break][break]

Speaking of, the HOUNDOOM's ears perked up and she padded off around a corner a short distance away.[break][break]

Seemingly unworried by this, he continued the conversation by adding, "I come here often, actually, and have been noticing some changes in the ice. I wanted to investigate further in the cavern and see what's going on."[break][break]

Just them, Bellona rounded the corner again - but this time she wasn't alone. In her mouth, carried by it's long tail, was a whimpering GLISCOR. With a sigh, Barnaby took the Pokémon from his HOUNDOOM and gave her head a little pat. "Yes, yes, good girl."

catching GLISCOR ♡[break]
@flora[break]
[ice/ground]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Soteria; Deliverance
She/Her
July 17
Celadon City, Kanto
Pansexual
Escort
Grunt (Assassin)
If Looks Could Kill
(Literally)
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
It was beauty killed the beast
awards
207 posts
Mei Liu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mei
Mei Liu
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:47:25 GMT
Mei Liu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","meitest3"]
[attr="class","meitest3title"]

Duo Wild: Ice/Ground

[attr="class","meitest3body"]

Mei had come to Shoal Cave for the uncrowded private beach but had wandered into the gaping rocky maw after the weather had taken an unexpected turn, sunny skies giving way to clouds and wind. She didn't mind a gentle sea breeze, but this was something far stronger. The cave provided a much-needed respite from the sudden gale, and she sighed in relief as she set down her folding chair, book, and beach bag. Beside her things, a graceful Primarina gazed into the darker depths of the cave's interior, head cocked curiously as she listened.[break][break]
A voice could be heard coming from a bit further in, beyond the threshold of the cave's mouth. It sounded like a man, but Mei could not see anyone just yet. It wasn't surprising: though the beach was a hidden gem, the cave itself often saw foot traffic, for it was home to several types of Pokémon, as well as a relatively challenging hiking path.[break][break]
Speaking of, an energetic little Vanillite chose that exact moment to pop out from behind one of the rocks ringing the entrance to the cave. Amphitrite moved swiftly to her mistress's side, just in case, but soon saw that there was no real danger. "Hey, cutie," Mei cooed at the Vanillite, throwing a Pokeball at it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mei’s outfit[break]
- Mei is catching VANILLITE!

[attr="class","meitest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","meitest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".meitest3"]--accent:#7cd5ae;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 2:59:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 2:40:15 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Despite his many adventures into Shoal Cave, the cavern had a way of confusing even the most experienced of hikers. One wrong turn could mysteriously lead you right back where you'd come from - as was the case now, as daylight steamed in from up ahead.[break][break]

"Hey, cutie."
[break]

He heard a soft voice ringing down from the open mouth of the cave.[break][break]

"Did someone call for me?" Barnaby asked, projecting his tone a level higher than what would be conversationally appropriate. He hadn't yet made it to the entrance, after all. Thirty seconds later, however, and he was face to face with a stranger.[break][break]

"Oh, hello," He offered, hitching a thumb over his shoulder. "Were you looking to head inside?"[break][break]

Off wallowing at the edge of a nearby mudhole was an unmoving QUAGSIRE, which Barnaby ignored, but Bellona did not. She would drag this heavier quarry back whatever the cost.

catching QUAGSIRE ♡[break]
[break]
[ice/ground]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Soteria; Deliverance
She/Her
July 17
Celadon City, Kanto
Pansexual
Escort
Grunt (Assassin)
If Looks Could Kill
(Literally)
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
207 posts
Mei Liu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mei
Mei Liu
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 2:43:07 GMT
Mei Liu Avatar
[nospaces]

The man who manifested out of the depths of the cavern was so striking, Mei couldn't help but stare openly at him for a few long seconds, completely forgetting about her surroundings. She drank in his handsome face, perfect hair, and chic demeanor with her bright seafoam gaze, absolutely delighted by her good luck: what had seemed like a failed attempt at some well-earned beach relaxation had instead produced an opportunity to flirt with a gorgeous stranger.[break][break]
Mei swiftly collected the Pokeball within which the wild Vanillite had vanished, then sidled over to the man so that she wouldn't need to yell back across the expanse of the cave's mouth. Amphitrite followed dutifully after her mistress, gliding effortlessly over the rocky ground.[break][break]
"Hey cutie, indeed," the escort smirked, responding to his self-indulgent wit. "I wasn't going to go much further, but if you're looking for some company, I'm all yours." Her tone suggestive, she flashed him a quick wink.[break][break]
A sleepy Beartic lumbered across their path just then, emerging from some cozy corner, likely roused by their voices. Amphitrite, concerned that it might be angry its nap had been disturbed, quickly sent a DAZZLING GLEAM right at it. Mei tossed another Pokeball, just to be sure the bear would stay out of their way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mei’s outfit[break]
- Mei is catching BEARTIC![break]
- CATCH LOG
  • Caught Vanillite

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest3 .meitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 1:28:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:04:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby watched with a curious eye, indulging in the look and easy charm of the woman who approached him. She was gorgeous - effortlessly so. And confident, too, given the way she so casually replied to his little joke.[break][break]

"I never say no to company," He purred back, her wink eliciting a flirtatious smirk from him. "What's your name, chère?"[break][break]

Despite her offer to accompany him, Barnaby didn't make to move back into Shear Cave just yet.[break][break]

Meanwhile, as Bellona tugged the QUAGSIRE from it's mud pit, more of its body was revealed. To Barnaby and his HOUNDOOM's surprise, a GIBLE - clamped onto the amphibian's tail - also emerged from the murk. Huh, a two-for-one. Not a bad deal. It was a slight struggle for his hound, but once she edged closer Barnaby threw a few Poké Balls to capture the two wild Pokémon.

catching GIBLE ♡[break]
[break]
[ice/ground]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Soteria; Deliverance
She/Her
July 17
Celadon City, Kanto
Pansexual
Escort
Grunt (Assassin)
If Looks Could Kill
(Literally)
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
207 posts
Mei Liu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mei
Mei Liu
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:03:19 GMT
Mei Liu Avatar
[nospaces]

The Kalosian was cute.[break][break]
"I'm Mei Liu," she answered, an equally flirtatious grin gracing her lips. "And who might you be?"[break][break]
As she really drank him in - like a fine wine, savoring every angle of his face and those brilliant sapphire eyes - she realized that she recognized him. There was something familiar about their exchange...not just his demeanor, but his physical appearance. His voice most of all. As if she had seen - heard - him before. Is he...a celebrity? Perhaps I saw him on tv...[break][break]
Something caught her eye, and she glanced to the side. It was the glimmer of a Cryogonal floating past. They were lovely creatures - like living snowflakes. She'd always wanted to own one. It seemed the mysterious handsome stranger had brought a bit of luck along with him. Mei threw a Pokeball.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mei’s outfit[break]
- Mei is catching CRYOGONAL![break]
- CATCH LOG
  • Caught Vanillite
  • Caught Beartic

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shear zone [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 8:29:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILICOBRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND SPIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]