Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Blood in the Water [M, VV]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 0:41:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
Sunset had swept overhead in a blushing panorama of red, yellow, and orange tinctures, casting the canvas of the sky in a riot of colour. Many of the Splashfest's daily activities were slowing down, beginning to close up as the different events of night prepared themselves.

For Elisabeth herself, the approaching twilight hour offered temporary solace away from the loud crowds of surfers, swimsuit models, and scuba divers. Wandering the golden sands of Slateport Beach alongside her Leafeon, Clover, felt relaxing in a way that small talk with strangers, frankly, wasn't.

"That's a little odd, isn't it?" she remarked to Clover, eyebrows arched in faint surprise as she pointed.

The faintest glimmer of silver winked up from the golden sand, arresting the florist's attention. Her Leafeon pawed at the sliver of bone impatiently before Elisabeth intervened, lowering a hand to unearth the offensive object.

"...Hm. Sharpedo teeth," she mused to herself, holding it up to the light. Stories of captains braving storms with such tokens of good fortune in their possession briefly came back to mind, eliciting the briefest smile on her lips.

Approaching her from behind was a different sort of shark entirely.

[break]
[break]
[break]
To Sink One's Teeth (VV) ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 22:40:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

was a woman shrouded in mystery.
[break][break]

Since visiting her floristry two weeks ago, a sense of unease rolled in the reporter's stomach. Initially, it flickered on and off as she smelled the abundance of flowers the quant shop had to offer; only pausing when her thoughts traveled back to the recipient of the gift. Only when she decided on a specific arrangement - blue and white lilies wrapped and tied for her dinner date with - did the feeling subside.
[break][break]

Later that evening, after four glasses of wine, the woman was reminded of that feeling. That sharp inkling of intuition. That's when she sent a text diced with mispellings to a little to find.
[break][break]

And that's when her interest piqued.
[break][break]

A woman brought into widowhood by a mysterious set of unnamed circumstances. Who wouldn't find themselves falling into a fit of suspicion. So, here she was, garbed in a black cover up over her bikini, black sun hat dipped far down enough to cast a shadow over her face. The reporter kept herself at a fair distance from the woman -- 15 feet behind at all times.
[break][break]

Hopefully she wouldn't notice her own abrupt pause after her own.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 23:09:55 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
As it happened, there was nothing of interest occurring in Elisabeth's life at this precise moment in time.

The florist genuinely enjoyed taking walks alone with her Pokémon, with no ulterior motives to be found for it. Splashfest had merely offered her a new venue of doing so, rather than her usual haunt of the Petalburg Woods.

Had they continued walking in such a manner, would have found herself entirely bored in her shadowing. Perhaps she would hear idle snippets of conversation Elisabeth held with her Pokémon ("Don't eat that," "Slow down," "Manners, please," etc), particularly given how often the blonde's own Leafeon misbehaved.

So perhaps it was to the reporter's own benefit that this ruse did not last for long.

As Elisabeth examined the Sharpedo tooth in hand, her mischievous Leafeon immediately grew bored and restless. Clover bounded off in a blur of brown-and-green fur in search of a far more interesting pursuit, finding himself sniffing at the feet of one Penelope Livy as he did so.

Only after pocketing the tooth did Elisabeth notice that her Pokémon had abandoned her.

"Clover? Clover, what are you--? Oh no. I'm so sorry."

Elisabeth turned around, faint embarrassment in her expression as she witnessed her misbehaving Pokémon attempting to make an unwilling new friend.

With all the sternness of a disapproving schoolteacher, Elisabeth intoned: "Clover. Manners."

The Leafeon knelt obediently on the sand, pouting and sulking at the reporter's feet.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:17:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

In that moment of tension and suspicion, had become the pinnacle of tranquility, easing across the coarse beach sands with the speed of a retired grandmother. Thankfully, Penelope could be patient -- years of journalism had fiddled with her sense of time enough to where molding herself to match another became second nature. She couldn't, however, mold herself enough to avoid the attention of her pesky Leafon, though.
[break][break]

Body stiffening, the woman forced out a practiced smile, bright eyes giving off the same fluorescent glow of hospital lights. "Ah, don't worry about it," She physically waved off the woman's worries. "This cutie just wanted to say hello."
[break][break]

A flash of scarlet leaked out from her tote, and within seconds a flaaffy emerged from its ball. He gave the Leafon a friendly baaa, which in sheep talk meant 'let's play'. Shit.
[break][break]

A nervous chuckle broke out from the reporter. "Now I'm the one that's sorry. He has a bad" she gave the flaaffy a stern look, "habit of doing that."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:06:05 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
The arrival of the Flaafy caused Clover's tail to wag in earnest, pouncing about the sand with an excited bark as he encouraged the sheep to follow him across the dunes.

Elisabeth shrugged with helpless laughter, turning to with a look of mirrored apology. "Oh, well. They seem to be having fun, at least."

And then her emerald eyes narrowed somewhat, a spark of recognition lighting.

That head of red hair looked very familiar.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Elisabeth asked, an eyebrow raised. A patron of her flower shop, perhaps? But no. This was something else, some nagging memory of someone she knew of, but not personally.

She crossed her arms, her eyebrow still lifted, before it came to her at last in a rush of memory.

"Ah. Are you by chance associated with HBS?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:22:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A sigh left her lips as the frisky lamb bounced behind the pup. Radiance bled from the Pokémon as they fled further up the dunes. Even as Linguine stumbled, that golden look of happiness never escaped, rather, it clanged to his fluff in a way that reminded her of a child running amok with his classmates.
[break][break]
When Penelope moved to return Elisabeth's gaze, she was greeted with the familiar sharpness that entailed one thing and one thing only: recognition. It was the same face she often held at banquets and parties, back when the region's get togethers were just a collage of faces typically found on magazines and mid-afternoon talk shows.
[break][break]
"Guilty as charged," She chuckled. There was no escaping her brand, was there? "Penelope Livy, reporter. And you are...?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 0:48:21 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
"My, a reporter that admits to guilt. That's something new."

A hint of dry humour dripped from the words, her arms remaining crossed as Elisabeth regarded the woman before her in a single, sweeping glance of her emerald eyes. Hers was the beady gaze of a Seviper, sizing up the intruder that had stumbled upon its nest as it determined if the arrival was predator or prey.

When the blonde smiled back, it was all bared fangs.

"Elisabeth Fiorelli. Florist."

She did not extend a hand in greeting.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 6:09:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

And there it was.
[break][break]
The poisonous suspicious intoxicated any conversation the moment her occupation is brought into the light. It made her wonder if investing in a disguise was the best course of action.
[break][break]
Offering an awkward chuckle, she shrugged. "I try to differentiate myself whenever I can."
[break][break]
The lack of handshake was all Penelope needed to see to know where the conversation was going. At least Remi was having a good time. "A florist?" She feigned a look of surprise. "Where's your shop located? I don't remember seeing your face around Lilycove, at least."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 6:18:23 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
"So inquisitive." Her lips curled upwards into an amused smirk. "Why, Miss Livy? Are you in urgent need of flowers?"

The Leafeon frolicking on the dunes paid no heed to the tension simmering on the shore, instead pausing to paw at a beached Tentacool with morbid curiosity.

In that way, Pokémon and trainer were alike. They couldn't resist toying with things they shouldn't.

"It's a bit of a cliché to be nosy in your profession, don't you think?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:22:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

So avoidant. The florist responses earned themselves an irked tight smile -- similar to her Flaaffy, the reporter could have a terribly small fuse. It only took the right personality to light it.
[break][break]
"Hm? I didn't think something so simple would be such a personal question for you?" She tilted her head, still smiling, eyes now dimmed with leaking suspicion. "Don't worry, I won't push. There's always the florists back in Lilycove-- I'm sure you've seen their work. Super well known around the region."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:24:46 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
"How curious, Miss Livy. I don't recall telling you that I don't live in Lilycove, did I?"

A cat-like smile crept across her lips, widening with self-satisfaction.

"Unless... you already knew that, hm?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:47:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's called an inference, Miss Fiorelli."
[break][break]
A similar smile grows, but instead of satisfaction watering its roots, it's spite nurturing its growth.
[break][break]
"If you were in Lilycove, I would surely know of it."
[break][break]
That, and she definitely already knew where the woman kept herself cooked up. It was why she was even here in the first place. But Elisabeth didn't need to know about that.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:56:59 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Le Sang Va Couler
[break][break]
[break]
"My, my. You are very confident in all your eyes and ears, aren't you? To think nothing could slip under your notice in your own home."

How long had it been since she'd sparred with a reporter like this? Not since , perhaps. The sharpening of the blade of her wit satisfied Elisabeth immensely; finding a target of the media to hone it on, well, was all the sweeter to relish.

"My clientele list is satisfying enough, thank you. But if you require florists outside of Lilycove, I would recommend Miss in Fallarbor. I can think of no finer rival in all of Hoenn to face in a duel of the roses, and she is famously patient with any and all company. Not even the most pungent of Glooms can dissuade her, so I presume you'd be welcome indeed."

An easy shrug raised her shoulders up and down, as if this was a moot point.

"Regardless, I live outside of Petalburg. Should you deign yourself in a position to stoop to my quality of work."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 3:07:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break]

It'd been a while since she's heard that name. Tinges of heart sparked up her throat as she stared back at the florist, unsure, for the smallest spark of a second, of how to respond.
[break][break]

Eventually, the words came to her, quieter than the shine of confidence she wore before. "I'll keep that in mind." From there she took a few steps forward and beckoned for Remy to return; this conversation had drawn on for long enough. "Til next time."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 2:31:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: