she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 12:59:07 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
" !"
[break][break]
annalise flags him down. her cover-up billows behind her as she walks up the beach to meet up with him.
[break][break]
"are you avoiding me?"
[break][break]
it's more playful than accusatory, slurred out like a girl who had discovered splashfest's tropical-themed cocktails with an hour before.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hot summer nights

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:01:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson's head turns on a swivel and away from the conversation he was holding. beneath the dusk sky, and between light cast by flickering flames, he spots trudging her way to him.
[break][break]
he gives a quiet farewell to the woman next to him and trudges through the sand towards anna. he wears simple swimming trunks and a lose button up 'hawaiian' style tee. in one hand he holds a pink, fruity cocktail.
[break][break]
"why would i be avoiding you?" he asks, somewhat concerned by the suddenness of it.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 5:49:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
not talking to other bitches!
[break][break]
annalise lets this transgression slide this time. she's a little too drunk to settle on the subject for long.
[break][break]
"well, i saw you at the dunk tank, and the line for diving, and the bar, aaand the swimsuit contest." [break][break]
she lists each off in turn on her fingers, staring up at him through her eyelashes.
[break][break]
"and y'know what all these greyson spottings have in common?" a pause, just long enough for an answer to start to form, but not to finish. she blurts, "you didn't come up and say hi to me!"
[break][break]
annalise pouts. "and i know you saw me because — look at me!"
[break][break]
she grasps her cover-up clumsily and pulls it open, unveiling her bikini. "there's no way you didn't see me in an outfit like this!"
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:57:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he moves to argue, but finds that words do not come easy. he does look at her, gawks even, before a faint hue dots his dimpled cheeks.
[break][break]
he quickly raises his eyes, passing a few.... notable assets along the way.
[break][break]
"i must've been distracted," he says placatingly, hands up in surrender. the ice in his glass clinks with the movement, and he struggles to maintain eye contact. "but, i'm here now. did you want to hang out?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:19:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise leans in a little, eyebrows raised as if to silently say "well?" because there's simply no way he went through this whole day without noticing her. and if, by some chance, he hadn't — she's giving him a day's worth of looking now! a giggle bubbles in the back of her mouth at the sight of his cheeks growing red, at the way he doesn't quite look at her face quick enough.
[break][break]
"distracted by whooo?" she wonders, placing her hands on exposed hips. her eyes drift off his face to the drink in his hand as ice clatters against the side of the glass.
[break][break]
"hm." is here now. she should make the most of it before he gets distracted again. "yeah, i did wanna hang out!"
[break][break]
"since you avoided me, let me have a li'l sip as a, ummm, what's the word — repayment, please!" she takes the glass from him unceremoniously, drawing it to her lips. it's more of a big sip than the little one she'd advertised. it tastes like one of the drinks she and mint had sampled, but her mind is a little too muddy to recall the name of it.
[break][break]
"well look at youuu! you have pretty good taste, mister connors." annalise hands his drink back to him, swiping her tongue over her bottom lip. "i kinda expected you to be a beer guy, but i'm sooo glad you're not."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:43:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson swallows, pushing away the thoughts that bubble to the surface. she leans forward, making it all the more... distracting.
[break][break]
"no one!" he says a little too quickly, confused slightly as to why he'd reacted like that. his gaze trails down to her hands, and the curv- arceus greyson, stop it!
[break][break]
he hands over his drink, eager to satisfy the woman and keep her from hounding him further. the few seconds of silence allows him to reorient his thoughts, and he uses it to his advantage.
[break][break]
"i love sweet things," he admits, chuckling nervously, "not really a beer guy." this is of course, when he spots the fact that his drink was nearly empty, and she didn't have one for herself. at all.
[break][break]
that wouldn't do.
[break][break]
"let's go get some more drinks?" he flashes teeth, an award winning smile that comes naturally in anna's presence. he pinpoints the thunderous tempo of his heart, and for a moment before stepping forth, wonders why it was beating so quickly.
[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 5:45:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"oh my gosh, me too!" annalise squeals a little too loudly. it shouldn't be a big deal, but it is a big deal after a few drinks. "i can't believe we finally have something in common! i love sweet things and i hate beer! like, why even drink it when you can have a cocktail that doesn't even taste like alcohol, y'know?"[break][break]
that not-very-little sip spreads another layer of warm headiness through her that makes her feel entirely too comfortable. [break][break]
"that's a good ass idea, greyson," she agrees, following his lead up to the pop-up bar set up on the beach. "you're, like, nowhere near my level yet and, like, you really should be."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 5:57:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"i couldn't have said it better myself. good to see youre on the right side of histor!" he agrees with a shout, eyeing the drink that had once been his, "honestly people who rave about dark liquor are probably just old."
[Break][break]
approaching the gentleman behind the bar, a man who wore no shoes or shirt, but was still keen on the service part.
[Break][break]
"a few more of-" he points to the glass nestled in anna's chest "-these. oh, and-" he looks to anna questiongly, the glow from the bartenders neon lighted circlet illuminating her skin nicely.
[Break][break]
"-shots?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 6:39:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"of course i'm on the right side of history. i have actual taste buds." her tongue pokes out between her lips, unnecessary proof of her claim, before it's sucked back into her mouth with a sharp laugh.
[break][break]
annalise is more than happy to babysit his drink for him on the walk to the bar. the ice slides around the bottom of the glass now that most of the drink is gone, but what little is left tempts her. she leans her weight against the bar, elbows resting on the counter, and showcases the glass to the bartender as orders more.
[break][break]
"oooh, yeah, shots!" she grins, eyes crinkling.
[break][break]
when the bartender returns with their drinks, greyson's old drink is polished and empty off to the side. annalise nudges her shot across the counter toward greyson with a mischievous look on her face, "drink up, bestieee! you're going to need both of these if you want to catch up."
[break][break]
she takes a sip of her cocktail.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 14:42:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
something about the eagerness to get greyson drunk should concern him. he knew that she was up to no good; a little rattata scampering across the floor of his psyche. but, greyson allows himself to shake off the hampering mental fatigue, accumulated by the hell of the past few months, and indulge in a semblance of normalcy.
[Break][break]
he knocks back both glasses wordlessly, an 'ah' of relief the only thing to trumpet his finish.
[Break][break]
he waves another figure, summoning more drinks. his grin spreads, fingers tapping against the harsh wood.
[Break][break]
"now it's your turn, little anna."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 20:54:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise raises her eyebrows as he takes both shots without so much of a wrinkle of his nose, her lips forming her surprise in the shape of a small o. her voice betrays how impressed she is, thick with how much alcohol is already in her system, "wow! what a maaan!"
[break][break]
she's nursing her drink when another round of shots appear on the counter. her eyebrows raise again, but the reaction isn't so positive as it was before. [break][break]"ugh, i really shouldn't," annalise says, having a moment of clarity through the fog. staring down at the colorless liquor, she just knows she's going to get fucked up, but —
[break][break]
" — but for you?" she gives him a sly smile, all teeth and bad decisions, before taking the first shot, then the second. as much as she tries to seem as unaffected as he had been, her face scrunches, mouth twisting into a grimace as the aftertaste curdles in the back of her throat.
[break][break]
she takes a too-big sip of her drink to wash it away, punctuating it with a quiet, "yuck."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:17:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
her attitude is infectious, and greyson finds the tension in his body bleeding away.
[break][break]
"not bad yerself, ranger." he says with a grin of his own, reaching for the fruity drink at the bar. he sips it through a straw out of the corner of his mouth, placing it back onto the wood where a ring of water's already formed.
[break][break]
"gotta work on that face you make though," greyson says with a small laugh. he'd been the same, once, before he sat atop the mast of a ship and drank the battery acid and piss combination that was in the bottle had brought.
[break][break]
hard to beat that.
[break][break]
"hm, shall we make a game of it? what do you think?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:49:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"maybe you should teach me how to, like, not make a face," she suggests with a giggle, the pad of her index finger idly tracing the rim of her glass. 's already been showing her how to be a better fighter — maybe his teaching skills will translate to proper shot taking. annalise quirks a brow as he proposes a drinking game, asking her what she thinks about the idea. [break][break]
"sounds like fun!" elbow resting on the counter, she props her cheek against her hand and gazes at him, a small, amused smile on her face. "what's the rules?"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:19:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he remembers a game he'd played with someone else a few months back. it did wonders in loosening their lips, and getting the conversation flowing.
[break][break]
it also got them hammered beyond belief.
[break][break]
"simple: we take turns asking the other person a question, and they must answer honestly. if they don't wish to answer, they take a shot." he flashes a row of teeth, grinning.
[break][break]
"start us off, ranger."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:47:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
sounds like twenty questions with a twist. annalise is neither shy nor modest, but she thinks might be a little bit of both. her smile turns from amusement to mischief at the thought of winning their game, not sober enough to consider the consequences of the two of them drinking beyond their limits.
[break][break]
beyond his limits.
[break][break]
"okaaay, hmmm ... " her gaze drifts past his face, searching for a neon sign of inspiration somewhere on the beach. two girls walking along the shore together draw her attention for a moment, a question taking root. "what were you and that girl talking about earlier?"
[break][break]

@