Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:55:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
her question has him feeling... odd. like he'd just walked in a pit full of arbok, boss music blasting in the back of his head.
[break][break]
did he step on a land mine here?
[break][break]
"uh," he starts, eyes turning up to the corner in thought. "i think it was about... 's expected appearance? i said i knew her, and they were really intrigued by that."
[break][break]
he blinks, hoping that was satisfactory. sipping his drink, he speaks.
[break][break]
"who'd you share drinks with earlier?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 5:38:27 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise stares at him intently, searching his face for any semblance of untruth as he speaks. the girl was a melody fan? hm, that tracks. [break][break]
"interesting," is all she says, reaching for her drink. she takes a sip as he turns the interrogation on her.
[break][break]
"mint!" she says with a giggle, rubbing her thumb over the condensation on the glass. "do you know him?"
[break][break]
is easily recognizable if has ever met him. bright hair, bubbly personality, unique name. she really loves him, but she's sure her drinking buddy wouldn't want to hear about her ex-drinking buddy too much.
[break][break]
annalise decides, in this headiness, that she has to escalate. it'll be so boring if they sit here and ask each other their biggest fears or whatever. she wants to see him fucked up. "have you ever — "
[break][break]
she laughs, shoulders shaking, hand moving to her mouth to muffle the sound into her palm. it isn't even that funny, but she's drunk enough to find just about anything way funnier than it should be.
[break][break]
"have you ever, like, done it?" another laugh that makes her double over the counter, this time stifled quicker. "but, in — like, in public?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hot summer nights tos-friendly dialogue :pepesalute:

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 6:28:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]

"?" that amalgamation of a man made from a smurf fucking a gnome? that one? "yeah, i do know him. i'm surprised you do." he chuckles kind-of nervously.
[break][break]
but, that's not the question she wants to ask.
[break][break]
"in.. public?" he laughs, infected by her own humor, and the ridiculousness of the question. it tapers off into a smirk, eyes narrowing in challenge. "i've done other things in public, but not... the full thing."
[break][break]
he takes a shot anyways. liquid courage.
[break][break]
"how many bathing suiting choices before you—" his eyes skim her head, to toe "—you settled on that?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:02:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"surprised, huh?" she tilts her head. "we were mutuals on instagram and ended up meeting up in real life. he's really cute!"[break][break]
annalise is disappointed by his confidence — she wanted him to blush and get shy and drink! his answer sparks shock and curiosity, though. he's done things in public. him?
[break][break]
"really? you?" she realizes too late how skeptical she sounds, eyes widening, and puts her hand over his, squeezing it apologetically. "sorry, i didn't mean that like anything! i'm just, like, so surprised. , doing crime? super unexpected."
[break][break]
"i won't snitch, though," she promises, putting an index finger to smiling lips. his secret's safe, kind of. he's lucky she's too far away from home to drunkenly blurt it out to the moment she gets through the door. he's lucky she probably won't remember this by the end of their game.
[break][break]
"my bathing suit?" she looks down at herself and pinches a white strap between her thumb and forefinger. she pulls on it and lets it snap back against her skin, raising her eyes up at him with a smile, "maybe three or four? i literally just favorited a bunch on a website and then narrowed down my options until i picked this one! and before you ask, it was the sexiest one."
[break][break]
back to her riveting questions.
[break][break]

"okaaay, so where'd you do it?" she leans her head towards his so she can lower her voice conspiratorially. "was it in your gym? or — oh! league headquarters?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hot summer nights tos-friendly dialogue :pepesalute:

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:17:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"hey!" he argues, brow furrowing playfully, "i can let loose sometimes."
[break][break]
but whatever amount of offense he could take to that evaporates like smoke in the wind. as the white strap snaps back against skin, he swallows. he takes the liberty to catch a glimpse (or two) of exposed skin, before wandering it back upwards far more slowly than he'd admit to.[break][break]

"you made the right choice. you look fantastic in it," he offers with a half-nervous, half-pleased smile. had she caught him staring? could she see the lump in his throat.
[break][break]
her question for specifics, though, forces a flush into his cheeks, and he reaches for a shot glass to hide behind.
[break][break]
"that one's a secret. but, let's just say, there's tape of it."
[break][break]
"what's the most dangerous thing you've done in public?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:36:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"yeah, well, you only seem to let loose when i'm not around!" annalise is just playing around, but there's an edge of real frustration lying beneath her exaggerated pout. why can't she see this side of him more often? "i get business greyson while everyone else gets party greyson!"
[break][break]
"thanks, i was hoping you'd like it!" she ditches the pout to beam at him, pink coloring her cheeks as she notices how slowly his eyes seem to return to her face. [break][break]

"a tape?!" she gasps, scandalized by the thought for a heartbeat. then she thinks about who she's talking to. hand holding might feel like third base to him, for all she knows. "you're joking."
[break][break]
annalise takes another sip of her drink as she considers his question.[break][break]
"it's pretty boring, to be honest. just ranger stuff. i'm not an exhibitionist like you," she points at him accusingly, unable to stifle her giggle. "i was trying to get a snorlax out of the road with one of my, like, coworkers and, like, it was super pissed when it woke up. i didn't want him to get squished by this snorlax so me and cotton candy flew in to distract it and we almost kinda, um, died."
[break][break]
"who knew snorlax could, like, throw so well!" annalise ends her near-death experience on a bright note.
[break][break]
"okay, like, what's on the tape, thooough? a mistletoe kiss or something?" she narrows her eyes at him. maybe if she looks at him hard enough, he'll fold. he always folds to her eventually. "'cause there's no way you did some crazy shit in public on video."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:11:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson laughs, airy and light, backed with the support of a neon pink drink. the liquor fills him with a confidence that he wears like armor, the edges of his vision blearing as if he was peering through a knight's helm.
[break][break]
"i'm working on it!" he urges, lips still carrying the smile from his laugh. he gets a tinkle in his eye, voice quieting an octave as he asks, "you were hoping i'd like it?" had he heard that right?
[break][break]
he listens to hear story though, nodding and making the appropriate facial reactions. it did sound harrowing, if not what he wanted. then again, she did say she played it more safe.
[break][break]
to her probing question, he holds up two fingers, curling them like a hook. his grin is mischievous, but he says nothing, shrugging as he lowers the hand.
[break][break]
"just the wrong place, right time i suppose."
[break][break]
but, to his question.
[break][break]
"what's something someone can do, or say, to get you as quickly out of that bathing suit, as you got in?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:59:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"what the fuck?" she laughs out, throwing her head back. the gesture is simply too much coming from . she can't pin down what's making her laugh so hard — maybe it's the motion of his fingers, or maybe it's the thought of him propping his phone in the crook of a tree branch to capture this escapade on camera. [break][break]either way, she lays her hand on the counter with a slap of her palm and tilts her head, looking at him through a squint of disbelief. "wrong place, right time, huh?"
[break][break]
she likes this greyson a lot. he's a far stretch from the man who went on his phone and dryly announced he had an open spot in his calendar. this greyson is uncharacteristically candid. heat crawls up her cheeks as she processes his question. [break][break]
"as quickly as — w-what?" with a shy laugh, she turns her face away, fingers finding a shot glass on the counter. [break][break]
"just kidding! i'll tell you." annalise pulls her hand back and meets his gaze with a smile. "mm ... i dunno, be confident and funny, i guess? if the vibes are right, the suit can come off pretty quick."
[break][break]
she looks away for a moment, then looks back at him. "are you asking for you or for a friend?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hot summer nights

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:24:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson laughs along with her, a tinkling sound that's broken with an uncontrollable snort.
[Break][break]
it makes him laugh even harder.
[Break][break]
when all is said and done, he's wiping tears from his eyes.
[Break][break]
her answer, and preceeding question, stirs something in him. he wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, or the adrenaline that surges through his veins like molten steel.
[Break][break]
whatever the reason, his brain is lagging far too behind to thankfully stop him.
[Break][break]
he invades her space, just a smidgen, lips in a broad smile. his words are to the the tune of a thunderous applause, the source of which originates from his chest.
[Break][break]
fucking finally the little voice chants.
[Break][break]
"me."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:21:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
me.
[break][break]
annalise giggles, her smile mirroring his grin. she knows where this is going, but she doesn't shy away from it. maybe it's all the drinks, maybe it's the thrill of seeing a different side of greyson — but she wants to see how far he pushes it. [break][break]
"hmmm," she hums, looking up at him through her eyelashes as he gets closer. like some magnetic pull (or a drunken lack of proprioception), she finds herself leaning in closer. with a drum of her acrylic nails against the counter, she speaks, "well ... you're super funny and, like, i think the vibes are pretty good right now."
[break][break]
annalise imagines it would be so easy to take for herself, to drag him in and end the tension, but it's boring. she's always been the one leading him around, guiding their friendship by the wrist. it's about time he's had his turn.
[break][break]

"i guess you just need one more thing."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:31:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"yeah?" his words are soft, eyes falling to her lips. each breath comes quicker than the last, tempoing each inch he takes closer.
[Break][break]
the voice of protest, the nagging burden of insecurity, drowns beneath his more primal inhibitions.
[Break][break]
he wanted this. more than anything he had in a long time.
[Break][break]
so, greyson, what was stopping you?
[Break][break]
he answers his own question, placing his drink on the counter, and with both hands, cupping her face.
[Break][break]
he kisses her.

[attr="class","notes"]@name

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 6:45:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]

her cheeks flush beneath his palms as he cups her face. annalise lets her eyes fall shut as he leans his head into hers, anticipation clawing its way through the blunting headiness of too much to drink. and just as quickly as it builds — it dissipates, replaced with a flood of warmth as he kisses her.
[break][break]
when pulls away, she puts her hand on his shoulder and reels him back in, a breathy laugh against his lips before she kisses him hard. like a girl with the resolve to ruin their friendship.
[break][break]
the walls are down, the world is ending — why not?
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 17:06:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he for a moment - just a single, solitary second - begins to rethink his actions, the fear and anxiety creeping up beneath the haze of alcohol.
[Break][break]
then, in a tide of pressed lips and laughter, his heart thumping against his chest in wild abandon, those feelings are quashed and forgotten.
[Break][break]
he let's her take charge for a second, than two, before his hands find the dips in her waist. he wraps them around, squeezing to resist the urges that rise in him. when they break, his breath comes in quick bursts.
[Break][break]
"hotel. now."

[attr="class","notes"]@name

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
watch the moon [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 1:12:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: