saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:19:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i hope you don't mind the setting. i've spent most of my day in meeting rooms so i just needed a change, you know?"[break][break]

a change being a little tiki bar on slateport beach set during the splashfest. it provides shade from the sun as well as themed drinks that matias just fancies.[break][break]

he reaches for his pina colada, shifting the pink umbrella away before taking a sip.[break][break]

"it surprises me how we've only just met."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:32:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Corporate white walls swapped for tiki-themed décor-- a trade deal Penelope didn't mind openly accepting. Swirling the blue concoction with her straw, she gave the drink a short sip, eyes flicking up to reach his.
[break][break]
"You aren't the easiest person to reach," She smiled, a light shrug rolling off the shoulder. " keeps your schedule pretty air-tight."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 11:55:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that she does. in any case, i'm glad we've finally found time."[break][break]

another sip takes him to half his drink and already he's deciding what next to order. likely one of their signature drinks, whatever odd concoctions they may be.[break][break]

he sets the glass down and lets his gaze shifts to her.[break][break]

"almost as glad as i was when i saw you were running for council."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 21:02:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A knowing glint shoned in her eyes as she pushed back the drink, taking a moment to readjust in her seat. Arm now fully resting on the bartop, the other around the neck of her chair, she had twisted her torso to fully face him.
[Break][break]
"Is that so?"
[Break][break]
was a man who allowed opportunities to emerge and flourish. It was why, far before talks of council populated her life, she had tried to sought him out. Unfortunately, it took until then for their paths to cross, and while it initially offered a glimmer of endless possibilty, Penelope wasn't naive to the danger that lurked between each of his sweetened words.
[Break][break]
"Does that mean I can count on your vote?"
[Break][break]
Where's the catch, she wondered.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 3:49:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh, but it's never just as easy as that, is it?[break][break]

her question is met with a grin as he leaves it unanswered, though it should be clear that she most likely has his vote. it's just a matter of what he can gain in return.[break][break]

"what do you plan to do once elected in? i'm familiar with your campaign but i want to hear it from you."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 4:02:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

To hold you fuckers accountable.
[break][break]
The answer spoke out, loud and clear, in her head. But it wasn't the type of answer you could give .
[break][break]
"I plan to help push out region-wide relief for those affected by both rocket and these damn barriers."
[break][break]
Her smile dimmed as the thought of flashed in her mind. Since joining HBS, there were more unfortunate stories than she could account for.
[break][break]
"There are a lot of voices left forgotten, and I want them to be heard more than anything else."
[break][break]
It's why she joined HBS in the first place. Why she dedicated her life to journalism.
[break][break]
"I also plan to help the efforts against rocket. I--" flashed in her mind. Dangerous, cold, he always managed to create a tornado of emotion whenever brought up. "They've been able to get away with far too much."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 4:14:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

these are all answers he expects because they are what she's pushing for. but he considers them blanket statements, said only to appease the masses and to earn their votes.[break][break]

what lies beneath the surface? what truly drives penelope?[break][break]

"that they have."[break][break]

he mulls it over, reaching for his glass once again.[break][break]

"and how do you plan on helping exactly?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 2:30:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Matias made no effort to obscure his thoughts. It was clear that her answer didn't offer what he was fishing for.
[break][break]
"There's an initiative I've been working on. It's still tentative to change, but" Her finger idly traced the rim of her glass. The chatter surrounding their conversation acted as a barrier, shielding the contents of their conversation from the greedy onlookers. "I'm always willing to hear another opinion."
[break][break]
The ice had melted; her drink was ruined.
[break][break]
From there the conversation went forward and a brief overview was given.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:47:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

when the discussion of the initiative comes to an end, matias can do no more than chuckle and nod his head in approval.[break][break]

"impressive. i'll work with you on this, if you're willing."[break][break]

which is his way of saying he'll endorse her. but before that...[break][break]

"there's just one last thing i'm curious about."[break][break]

he sips his watered-down drink.[break][break]

"what are your thoughts on a more proactive approach versus rocket?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 13:55:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Pinching her straw between two fingers, the woman brought the drink to her lips once more, taking a slow sip as the elite 4 member offered his reaction.
[break][break]
I was hoping you would say that, her eyes replied, golden and bold. "I'm glad to hear."
[break][break]
If there were anyone in league she'd want on her side, it'd the war hero himself, . There was a tinge of unease that came with being by his side, but more than anything else, his presence brought the exact thing she was in dire need of: weight. So, when he twisted the conversation back onto rocket, she couldn't help herself from leaning forward, interested.
[breal][break]
"Depends on the approach," Her nonchalant answer came with the roll of a shoulder. If journalism taught her anything, it'd be to never pin yourself to a simple yes or no. "But, in general, a more 'proactive' approach is what I'd like to aim for." A short pause. "Do you have anything in mind?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 7:50:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"we take the fight to them."[break][break]

his lips curl into a grin that's masked by the glass as he raises it to sip.[break][break]

"starting with their oh, we're the good guys shit. we need to expose them for what they really are."[break][break]

words he never thought he'd ever have to say considering how the organization took over an entire region by force.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:05:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"our approach should be exposure. truth above all else, no matter how bad it makes people look. us included."
[break][break]
It was funny how one's situation could change so fast. Just a month ago Penelope was a reporter on the verge of switching sides, hopeful that it'd lead to some form of monumental change. Now, here she was, reaffirmed in her stances, ready to burst through a door previously thought to closed.
[break][break]
Idle fingers swirled her cocktail as she mulled over a response. Slowly, her practiced smile broke loose and reached up to her ears. "I'm in." Two simple words, weighed by the gravity of their situation. Was this an alliance being forged, or just one of many deals she'll have to make during her emerging political career? Maybe time would tell. "If I were them," this wasn't a inference, "I would bite the bullet before it hits. Admit to our wrongs and own up to them -- all while simultaneously airing the other side's dirty laundry. 'We're just victims of the system they created'" Finger quotes embellish the ladder part of her response. 
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,066 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:18:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

i'm in.[break][break]

as expected.[break][break]

"i'm sure there are a few of us with dirty laundry."[break][break]

not matias, though. his laundry is clean.[break][break]

he finishes the rest of his drink.[break][break]

"you have my vote, penelope. i'll reach out to and release a statement to support your run."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ENDORSE
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 23:52:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: