Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
I C U (Social)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 18:57:33 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

A scarred blonde strides through the halls of Rocket's infirmary. The medical staff attempt to get him to calm down, to no avail. The Mad Dog was a man on a mission. And nothing was going to stop him from seeing him.

Dorian would reach where the former Underboss was resting. Despite what he had heard, that Chu-e had come back from the dead, Dorian didn't believe it. He wanted to believe, but he'd only believe it when he saw it.

Finally, he stared at the familiar man, resting in the infirmary bed.

"Chu-e!", Dorian called out to him, rushing to his side. Tears began to well up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry! I should've been there!", he blurted out.

Though he had good reason for not being there, having been on assignment in Kanto, he could never shake the guilt of not being there by his best friend's side in his time of need.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
I C U (Social)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 13:06:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had been half dozing.

Sitting up, back resting on pillows, some faint cooking show on the TV playing in the background. Chu-e was still getting used to being alive again.

coming in makes him crack sleepy eyes open, peer at his old friend.

A smile is offered and Chu-e opens his arms to try and give the other a hug.

"Ah, don't blubber like that. I don't think there was much anyone could do." Given how Necrozma took advantage of a moment of weakness, it was probably unavoidable.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
I C U (Social)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:13:32 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian gladly accepted the hug from his friend, even giving the man a hug back. The only thing stopping him from crushing the ailing man was knowledge of his condition. He didn't want to hurt him any worse than he was no doubt hurting.

"Still, I wish I could've been there to help you. I can't help but feel ashamed for not being there. I'm supposed to be your friend, but I wasn't there in your time of need.", he'd tell the resurrected man solemnly.

Dorian wouldn't let up on the hug. "I - I'm just glad to see you again!", Dorian told Chu-e.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights