December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 12:54:17 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","sacha"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]Sacha sat cross-legged in the grass with Cherie in his lap. He was waiting for another ranger to meet him on route 119 so that they could survey together. It wasn’t that Sacha wouldn’t go too far from Fortree at the moment, he was just a little hesitant to. Though he had explored these routes pretty well on his own, sometimes it was also just better to do so with someone else.[break][break]

Petting his Rockruff who quietly dozed in his lap, Sacha kept his gaze on the paths, keeping a lookout for . This was the exact spot where they had agreed to meet, so the man simply opted to settle down and wait. A little rest never hurt anyone, even Sacha, despite his penchant for not sitting still for too long at a time.[break][break]

The day was sunny and there was no rain in sight, so Sacha truly hoped that their scouting would be fruitful.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-aggron"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rockruff"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cyndaquil"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rufflet"]

[newclass=".sacha"]--accent:#556a6f;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 5:33:54 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
If there was one thing Josh disliked about Ranging more than anything else, it was meeting reqs for patrol hours. He had to have a certain number of patrol hours every month, and these hours could be spent saving the lives of people trapped in the elements. His Pokémon were, of course, good at patrols, but making laps around a rural road, especially in a jungle and not in a field, was so boring. He couldn't even go on a high speed run aboard his Pokémon out of fear of missing someone in trouble under his watch!

Reaching Fortree's western city limits, Josh sent out four of his Pokémon, all wearing similarly-styled riding gear: his Manectric, Saber; his Boltund, Crash; his Glaceon, Inky; and lastly, the Jolteon he was to mount, Blinky. The Jolteon and Glaceon led the way, a lot more mist than normal seeping from his blue, crystal-shaped tail. His emotions seemed to run a bit high, perhaps out of jealousy that he didn't get his turn first.

Not far from the gate, he caught sight of another Ranger. It brought Josh back to the days when he was still a Rookie, but no longer. His red uniform showed he had enough experience with the job to do missions on his own if need be. He slowed his Jolteon to a trot, the rest of his Pokémon following suit. "...Sacha?" Josh called out as he approached the black-haired man who, unlike himself, looked like he actually groomed his hair more than a few times a year.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Crash         Boltund        Good
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Inky          Glaceon        Good
Aslan         Pyroar         Good
Pazuzu        Pidgeot        Good

{WC: 262}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 22:00:50 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","sacha"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]Looking up from where he was settled, he caught sight of the approaching ranger. Sacha preferred the cover of the trees, but he was thinking that after this round, maybe he'd take a proper trip of it and see some more of Hoenn. He was sure that Lydia wouldn't mind keeping the girls while he was gone. She'd said as much, though he still felt guilty about putting that much pressure on his mother in law.[break][break]

"Yeah," Sacha said as he got up and moved over to meet Josh. "You're Josh, right? I hope that you don't mind if we go through Fortree this time around. Next time, we can meet where you want to. I don't know Hoenn too well just yet," the older man admitted with a very small smile. "This is Cherie," he motioned down to his Rockruff, who was bouncing from foot to foot around the jolteon's feet, sniffing at his body. Then she moved to the Glaceon, doing the same.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-aggron"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rockruff"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cyndaquil"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rufflet"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 5:16:40 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Blinky greeted the Rockruff bouncing between her paws, laughing with the small canine that was harmlessly bouncing off her quill-covered legs. Inky took a few steps back, visibly agitated by the playful Pokémon but was otherwise well-behaved. Perhaps the increased intensity of cold mist floating away from his body would give the young one a clue that he wanted to keep his distance.

"That's me! I'm more formally known as Ranger Devlin or Gym Leader Devlin, but I go by Josh," he introduced himself. "These two are Blinky and Inky," he introduced his two mount Pokémon. It was truly extraordinary some of the magic that breeders could work; those two were on the cusp of the largest sizes possible for their species. "This is my second trip to Hoenn; I actually came here when I was a semi-pro Pokémon racer. I still race as a hobby, as you can see," he gestured toward his Glaceon in full riding gear, "but a lot has happened and I had to give it up."

Josh smiled at Cherie's enthusiasm. "I've actually seen Lycanroc on the circuit a couple of times. They're not what I would call fast, but they won't wear out over running really long distances. Blinky here is the opposite," he gently pat the Jolteon's quilled head through his racing glove so he wouldn't get poked. "Where you headed from here? If you're headed south, my Pokémon can help you get there a lot faster." Inky gave Josh a "not me" stare and a cry that sounded like a pout.

{WC: 262}
{PC: 2}

Inky          Glaceon        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 2:04:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIKORITA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUCKLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 12:08:11 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sacha"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]Cherie was still incredibly interested in the much larger Pokemon, weaving in and out between their legs without much reservation whatsoever. Keeping silent track of his Pokemon, Sacha casually crossed his arms against his chest and smiled a little at Josh. He seemed passionate about racing and the speed of it. Sacha had never ridden any of his Pokemon except for Alain, but the dinosaur Pokemon wasn't exactly fast in the ring. Just huge and terrifying.[break][break]

"I've never thought of racing her, I think she'd get far too curious and distracted about everything she stepped on," Sacha said with a laugh, "But I'd be interested to try a race one day... provided I had the Pokemon to do so," the man added and shrugged his shoulders. "The only Pokemon of mine I can ride are a little... bulky," Sacha added, his gaze flicking toward Cherie again. The rockruff had gone a little tense, lifting her head and looking into the trees silently, her ears perked.[break][break]

A yip left her maw and she shot forward a little just as the ducklett burst out of the trees. Without waiting for an order at all, Cherie launched a crunch attack, aiming to bite the ducklett in a very sudden territorial attack. Sighing deeply, Sacha rubbed at his face, "Cherie," he said sharply as the rockruff jumped back from the other Pokemon, her hackles raised.[break][break]

It was no surprise that the ducklett retaliated quickly and let loose a water gun attack that hit Cherie straight in the face and had Sacha moving slightly to get out of the way. "I'm not going to say you deserved that one, but," Sacha bit out, rolling his shoulders and trying to get himself into the battle headspace. "A little more organized this time, yeah?" he called, "Use rock slide," Sacha declared confidently to the young pokemon.
[break][break]
Cherie didn't hesitate, taking a running leap before sliding on the ground and tossing heavy rocks at the ducklett. The Pokemon seemed to flinch, and Sacha reached into his back pocket to grab a pokeball before tossing it at the duck Pokemon. And then he waited before glancing at Josh wish a sheepish look, "I'm not going to leave it injured out here just because she's territorial," he admitted and rubbed at the back of his neck. "I just moved to Hoenn a few months ago," he continued their previous conversation, "With my girls. We're in Fortree with my mother-in-law."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 1:54:00 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Every person Josh cold rope into at least trying a Pokémon race for themselves was more potential to get national subsidies for Hoenn. His biggest goal that was tied directly to his position as a Gym Leader was to get Hoenn its own racing league. With his new position as a Gym Leader, he wouldn't be able to participate in Johto's again any time soon, nor would he be able to return to his Johto residence. Perhaps it was just in the cards for him to make his new permanent residence Hoenn.

"Not every Pokémon has the personality or the drive for it," Josh replied, "and that's okay! I once tried a Pokémon Contest and I didn't care for them at all. There truly is no correct way to raise Pokémon. It's about what you can do for them, and what they can do for you." Sacha had expressed interest in joining a Pokémon race one day, which made the Leader smile. "That's awesome! My Pokémon can help you practice, if you want!" All three of the others following Josh, his Glaceon, Manectric, and Boltund, seemed more than capable of letting a guest rider at their reins.

Inky raised his head at Josh's assumption that he enjoyed carrying guests on his back, then trotted away, taking his anger out on a wild Chikorita. The intimidated-looking Chikorita turned tail and fled, Inky giving chase at speeds that could easily outrun his quarry. By the time the sound of a whirling barrage of RAZOR LEAF crossed Josh's ears, the Giaceon was standing on top of a Chikorita ice cube. Inky was quite a bit worse for wear, his icy skin riddled with small cuts that looked like they really stung. The Glaceon's trainer lobbed a Poké Ball toward the Grass-type. While Meganium weren't particularly swift, another grass-type of the right body shape would be very helpful!

{WC: 320}
{PC: 3}

Inky          Glaceon        Fair

ooc: Catching Chikorita!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 1:14:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PARAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VIKAVOLT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:07:13 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
"Maybe some day," Sacha laughed, shaking his head. "I feel like if I got into a racing accident, I'd be done for," the man admitted. He was only in his early 30s, but his age was still somewhat catching up to him. There were already aches and pains that he endured from his years in the coal mines. Adding to them with some other type of injury that affected his movement wasn't ideal.

Quietly, though, he watched his Glaceon fight the wild Chikorita and had to keep himself from snorting at the little ice block the ice Pokemon had made. "I guess that is one way to catch a Pokemon," Sacha chuckled softly, looking down the path they were walking on. He kept scanning the ground, the sky, the trees. He didn't like to be caught unaware if he could help it.

"Have you been a Gym Leader long, Josh?" Sacha asked after a while, Cherie trotting happily beside him once more.

ooc: skipping!
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 18:18:32 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Sacha's hesitancy was understandable. With the number of Pokémon that were faster than one could legally drive on the highway, accidents were a constant fear of anyone involved in the sport. It just so happened that the people that enjoyed it were crazy enough to value the adrenaline rush from a high-speed competition over the threat of injury. "Fair. Very fair," the Leader acknowledged the older man's hesitancy. "I was unfortunate enough to be in an accident some years ago, and thankfully it wasn't career ending. I have the Federation's rigid safety standards to credit for that."

Josh couldn't help but give a laugh back regarding the Chikoritacube Inky had wrought to help with the catch. "About a month," he answered. "It's been keeping me very busy, which is why I haven't taken on many Ranger jobs. But I love it." He would go on to share his experiences as a Gym Leader, some of his Gym Pokémon, as well as his rise through the Ranger ranks.

{WC: 169}
{PC: 4}

Inky          Glaceon        Fair
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
controlled chaos [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 4:32:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE PARAS FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY