saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 15:12:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is by sheer chance that both of them are assigned to defend this convoy of supplies heading out of lavaridge. greyson was first assigned, naturally, being their gym leader and all. matias was only assigned as he was already in the area.[break][break]

"it's good to be working with you again, bud."[break][break]

he looks over, smiling.[break][break]

"from fending off lycanroc to this."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
valor: defend[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 16:04:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson walks beside his quilled behemoth, tossing a smile over at matias's way.
[break][break]
"funny how these things work out, huh?" little over a year ago his biggest duty was to protect sheep, now he'd faced against gods. hm.
[break][break]
"work never ends." he muses.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 8:41:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it really doesn't. but we should be used to that by now."[break][break]

it's the only way they can survive, really, and not get drowned by the mountain of work and pressure that they're constantly faced with.[break][break]

lucario stands at the vanguard, ready to detect any approaching threat.[break][break]

"i never got the chance to talk about what happened in sootopolis."[break][break]

he looks over, expression something akin to grief but not quite.[break][break]

"thank you for your comfey. it fought well."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 19:47:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
the well of grief comes up against, heavy and choking, and greyson could only nod. he stuffs that back down into the fissures and cracks formed by loss, and pain, knowing he would face it in the future.
[break][break]
"he would've been glad to hear that," he says after a moment, "he will be missed."
[break][break]
they walk for a time, in silence, and greyson welcomes it. when words do come, they're leveled with professionalism.
[break][break]
"any idea what threats we're facing?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:32:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the fact that greyson's referring to the comfey as he tells matias enough. though he values his own pokemon, he doesn't treasure them, which is likely the difference between the two.[break][break]

"likely a gang or two. they've gotten more reckless recently."[break][break]

the fools.[break][break]

"should be an easy fight for us."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 3:56:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"mm," the confirmation is half-hearted, a sign that he's attenuative without expanding further on his own question.
[break][break]
"think they'll strike even when they see an elite four member?" then again, desperate times, desperate measures...

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 8:49:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"an elite four member and lavaridge's gym leader."[break][break]

but for how long more, he wonders, because he can see the signs of exhaustion showing on greyson's features. it must not be easy being gym leader.[break][break]

ahead, lucario whistles, then gestures to the left and right, indicating that there are two approaching forces.[break][break]

"looks like they're here."[break][break]

he looks at greyson to ask:[break][break]

"defense or offense?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 7:58:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he almost pities the forced pitted against them. anything short of an avatar, well, it just wasn't enough. and with matias here, not even that would pose an issue.
[break][break]
he contemplates the man's question. a year ago, he'd have opted to play defense. now?
[break][break]
"offense," he answers with one-hundred percent certainty, "i'll leave Till here to cover any gaps in the perimeter, but i'm heading straight into them." he looks off and to the right, at where the lucario had indicated.
[break][break]
"you?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 17:13:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

offense. good. greyson stopped being a bitch.[break][break]

"you really have to ask?"[break][break]

should he be a little offended? he thought they were closer than that but apparently not. or maybe greyson's just being polite? either way, matias laughs it off.[break][break]

"i'll be right there with you. lucario's been looking for a fight."[break][break]

the shadow-afflicted lucario is naturally more aggressive than usual. a good fit for matias.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 18:58:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson pats the chesnaught on the shell, and begins to jog in the left-most direction. on the way, he releases a pokemon — scizor. the crimson, metallic armor, glints in the sunlight.
[break][break]
"race ahead," he orders, and she moves to obey, itching for a fight herself. [break][break]
with an impressive speed, the bug-type shoots forward. she meets one of the attackers more agile pokemon, a gallade, in combat. their strikes can be heard even from here.

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 8:24:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

not wanting to fall behind, lucario darts ahead as well, following after scizor only to stop at the sight of the attackers. not out of fear, but because it knows they're outnumbered which means they'll have to play this smartly.[break][break]

or aggressively.[break][break]

dark wisps of energy circle around lucario's palms before it slams them into the ground, summoning a wave of FRENZY PLANT that rushes across the battlefield like a tsunami. it might even hit the scizor in the process.[break][break]

matias watches from afar.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 5:04:16 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
the steel-type sends a BULLET PUNCH straight into the gallade's gut, sending it sprawling back in pain. it offers her a moment of reprieve, one she uses to deal with the FRENZY PLANT.
[break][break]
with a flutter of her wings, so fast that the eyes can barely track it, tornado-like funnels of air shoot forth in a VACUUM WAVE. what mounds of dirt or plant-life that stands before them are ripped up and tossed aside.
[break][break]
she casts a dangerous look at the lucario before leaping back into her fight.
[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SHADOW
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:13:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

FRENZY PLANT proves effective in disrupting the flow of the battle. with the tides now shifted, lucario feels confident enough to leap into the fray, joining the scizor as it takes on their attackers.[break][break]

electricity dances in the air as a SHADOW BOLT slams into the ground, spreading like a wave.[break][break]

matias points over at the trainers in the background.[break][break]

"over there."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights