saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 8:49:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"come on, connors! is that all you got?"[break][break]

easy for matias to say when he's not the one doing the training. he's just watching; supervising, really, as he leans forward as the pace of the battle picks up again.[break][break]

virizion wields a LEAF BLADE in her mouth, adept in the way she swings to attempt to strike greyson at very specific points. it's up to him to either dodge, parry, or take it.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 19:47:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
dodging a creature as agile as the mythic in-front of him was proving impossible, at least, his current level. parrying its strength even more so; he was outclassed entirely, thankful she was taking it easy on him.
[break][break]
forced with little other options, lungs burning, he takes the LEAF BLADES against the plate-like layering of his FLOWER SHIELD. only kenz's own expertise kept him on his feet, guided by her will, each strike carried a measure of her strength atop of his.
[break][break]
not even that was enough.
[break][break]
pushed back, wisps of shadowy smoke rise from various spots on his body — each location a spot where the shield had failed. he cuts a grin as he looks to matias.
[break][break]
"fuck off," it's friendly, ragged, and edged with exhaustion, "let's take a break, yeah?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:32:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a break?"[break][break]

matias barks out a laugh.[break][break]

"you don't get a break on the battlefield. you keep fighting, or you die."[break][break]

but this isn't really the battlefield, is it? it's a simulation. training for when it really happens. so breaks could be afforded.[break][break]

nodding at virizion, she dips back to his side. the LEAF BLADE scatters into leaves as she drops it.[break][break]

"you're improving."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 3:54:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson drops the doublade from his grip, and she naturally catches herself, floating behind. he gives matias a black-plated middle finger, before moving off to their collective belongings nearby.
[break][break]
"if by 'improving' you mean: 'virizon has to move a fraction of an inch more to land a hit', than, yeah, i guess i'm improving." he's bitter, tired, and pained, and he sighs slightly.
[break][break]
"not trying to take it out on you — a lot going on is all," and he wasn't getting nearly as better as he'd like. he washes down the acid in his voice with room temperature water, contemplating the way ahead.
[break][break]
"i've been working on something, actually, to help me and my pokemon."

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 8:49:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you can't really compare yourself to her."[break][break]

can't and shouldn't, as virizion is a legendary, a mythical creature of power. greyson is...a man.[break][break]

sygna suits should lessen the power gap.[break][break]

"well, you can stop taking it out on me and start using it to motivate you more."[break][break]

he suggests.[break][break]

"yeah? has it been working?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 7:52:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"fuck off," he says again, following it with short, breathy laugh. he reaches for a pokeball, releasing the creature inside — a delphox. this one, however, isn't his Ace.
[break][break]
"let's bring out the field," he says softly to the fire-type, and she nods in understanding. while she chants, calling her magic and bathing the field in a violet hue, greyson turns to matias.
[break][break]
"it took some experimentation, and there's still error — memories aren't perfect after all — but, i think i've devised a way to relive past battles." the PSYCHIC TERRAIN settles, and greyson gives the delphox another nod. her presence appears in the back of his mind, like a small, needling-like pressure.
[break][break]
"by sharing my memories with her, we're able to recreate moments i've experienced." as if to prove a point, the field begins to change, and distort slightly. while it still maintains the purple-ish hue, and somewhat opaque like texture, the scene changes to the mouth of a cave. from it, the building blocks of a massive stag appears - xeneras. it begins to charge GEOMANCY with near perfect details.
[break][break]
"it works better, the more recent the memory. anything further than a few weeks is too... degraded; unreliable, even." the scene shifts to a beach fight against Moltres, but it lacks the clarity of the previous iteration.
[break][break]
"it's been a while since i've seen it, so the details aren't clear." the scenes fade, and the violet light dampens slightly, but still remains.
[break][break]
"but that's not all," he grins, releasing another pokemon — a porygon. it uses CONVERSION, as it gains the psychic-type.
[break][break]
"by changing the porygon's type to PSYCHIC, then connecting to it mentally, delphox is able to transfer those memories into it for perfect storage. creating, what is essentially, a training database."
[break][break]
long-winded talks, especially after training, was a pain. he exhales heavily, turning to the elite-four member.
[break][break]
"what do you think?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 17:13:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"holy."[break][break]

there's not much else to say, really, because in all his years matias has never quite seen anything as innovative as this. he's seen similar but none to this level of detail. he's impressed, and it shows in the way he looks around at the scene around him.[break][break]

his expression wanders, fading a little at the sight of moltres. he knows, deep in his heart, that its avatar is no longer around, and that saddens him.[break][break]

after the exposition dump, matias looks back at greyson, still thinking about one memory in particular.[break][break]

"you met xerneas?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 18:35:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he can't help but wear a shit eating grin, seeing matias's reaction. a lot of trial and error went into this, and honestly, greyson was just happy it worked. there were still bugs, and kinks, to be worked out — but this was something worth figuring out.
[break][break]
"i did. outside of the meteor cave," he gives a nod towards the delphox again, who brings about the scenario. stood outside of the cave, mask on and flanked by two audinos. delphox 'fast forwards' the projection until xeneras's arrival, and the terrain freezes, the great stags horns lighting up in a geomancy.
[break][break]
"man punched a god damn boulder to smithereens, and took a shadow ball to the chest." he flicks his gaze back onto matias, cracking his neck casually. "have you ran into it? care to share your experience?"
[break][break]
the field fades, and a faint presence lingers in the back of matais's mind, almost like someone standing politely on the stoop, after ringing the doorbell.

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 8:23:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i have, and sure."[break][break]

the doorbell rings, and matias allows the presence into a particular part of his mind. not all of, however, as he isn't comfortable sharing that much with young greyson.[break][break]

the field around them shifts, colors morphing into odd gradients before finally showing a path that looks like any other route.[break][break]

then, the memory starts, and it shows matias laying out an ambush only to attack the moment the wolf-masked figure comes into sight. the memory fast-forwards until they're both trapped in xerneas' GEOMANCY.[break][break]

INFERNO burns the cage away as well as the wolf-masked figure, incinerating them to a crisp. but when the flames fade away, the figure disappears into a tree root, never to be seen again.[break][break]

"i basically killed him but it seems one of his powers is rapid healing? reincarnation? whatever it is, it's annoying as fuck."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 5:04:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson watches eagerly, all waves of fatigue washing away from him. he studies the battle, or the parts matias allows him to see, fingers tucked beneath his chin.
[break][break]
"yeah, he took a shadow ball straight to the chest and walked off like it was nothing — can this guy even die?" of course he can. he was just letting flecks of irritation in.
[break][break]
the memory is stored inside the porygon once more, the training archive slowly gathering in number.
[break][break]
"i appreciate it," he says, the delphox's presence leaving the elite-four members mind. "anything else you think you might want to share? any more battles with rocket elite? legendaries?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:14:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nothing else comes to mind."[break][break]

actually, something does, but matias isn't close enough to greyson to feel comfortable sharing more. call it a worry, a fear, or just being cautious; the last thing he needs right now is more opinions swayed against him.[break][break]

his mind feels lighter without the delphox.[break][break]

"i'm very sure he can die, by the way. we just need to nullify xerneas somehow."[break][break]

he hims in thought.[break][break]

"or we can just make it so he can't regenerate."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 10:20:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]

the thought of killing another human being, rocket or otherwise, sits uneasily in greyson's chest. even if the avatar had done all he could to kill greyson, he still wanted the moral highground.
[break][break]
as stupid as that sounded.
[break][break]
"hm. i wonder what could stop that level of regeneration. flame? poison?"
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 8:18:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"not sure."[break][break]

he admits with a sigh.[breka][break]

"could always bury him deep in the ground somewhere. or in the ocean."[break][break]

then, a snap of his fingers brings with it an idea.[break][break]

"or, which sounds weird to say is the easiest option, we could kill xerneas."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 0:49:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]

the burning anxiety manifests itself.
[break][break]
"do we need to kill either of them?" was it naive? probably. but to reach such a final end...
[break][break]
"isn't there anyway to sever that kind of bond?"

[break]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAINING ARC
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 9:50:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"there probably is."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder even if he knows there definitely is a way. powers can be bestowed and taken away easily, he imagines.[break][break]

"killing them is much easier, though."[break][break]

then, an observation.[break][break]

"i take it you have a problem with that?"