awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 18:40:00 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
They arrive on the sub in a flash of light. Immediately, Killian is hit with unease, his stomach growing tight at the sight of the iron walls.

"Mm." he groaned, resting a hand on the wall. "I - I need a second." he says between deep breaths.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 19:19:42 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

It’s still strange to TELEPORT without the aid of a pokemon. As soon as their fingertips touched, Lex was torn through space until they emerged in the familiar, dark hull of the submarine where the Training Rooms were built. They were sturdy and could no doubt withstand a beating from some of the best.

Lex always worries about him. So when he groans she quick to respond, “Killian? Do you need anything?” she places a gentle hand on his back, “Water?” not that she had anything to offer but she could find whatever he needs.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 4:19:17 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"No, We -" he's quick to catch himself, "It isn't the biggest fan of the sub." and it wanted him to know. Killian shut his eyes and frowned. Everything was going to be okay. They - it would be alright.

Killian repeated the assurance several times before opening his eyes. Whether it worked or not, he wasn't sure, but the knot in his stomach unwound slightly regardless.

He straightened.

"Thank you." Killian whispered, pulling Lex's hand from his back. "See, I'm fine." the smile on his face is hardly what it used to be, but it's there nonetheless.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 6:01:12 GMT

Surprisingly, Lex’s first thought wasn’t “Well, fuck that alien”. Instead, she found herself shrugging, recognizing they had something in common, “Yeah, I get it,” she hated the sub too. Lex had far too many sour memories here to not feel uncomfortable.

Killian slid her hand off his back and tried to comfort her with half-hearted smile. With Killian, she’s a glass-half-full kind of girl so she smiles back.

“Ok . . . good,” she gives Killian and Deoxys some space with a small step back, waiting for them to take the lead when they’re ready.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 13:46:39 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Lead, he does. Going slow to give Deoxys and himself time to adjust. Though it doesn't take long to find a training room empty of occupants.

When they enter, and the door shuts behind them, Killian's not sure what to say or do. He turned to Lex, letting that uncertainty - vulnerability, out for her to see.

"I don't have a game plan." he admits, "But I know it feeds off adrenaline. Let's start there. Get my heart pumping and Deoxys fed." that might help it relax too.

"Sparring seems like the best option." but the idea of hurting Lex left him hesitant. Killian frowned. Maybe asking her to help wasn't the best idea.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 19:53:22 GMT

Killian’s uncertainly does not sprout confidence in her. It seemed the two were still getting use to each other, just as she was getting use to the idea for Deoxys being a permanent resident in this ‘thruple’. Keeping Killian, meant accepting the alien. It’s a learning process for them all.

“Hm, I’m not thrilled about that idea,” she admited, taking a step back from Killian, “I think it seeing me hurt you may lessen its opinion of me,” wasn’t part of this to get it to trust her? Plus, she didn’t want to get rocked by a legendary and flung across the room.

A hand hovered over the sphere on her belt, “Unless you think I’d draw it out quicker?” They’re both flying by the seat of their pants, here.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Battle Bond
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 6:37:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: