awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
somewhere out there [gracidea #2 + m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 8:20:14 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Even though her leg was still fucked up, Derek saw little reason not to invite Anna along to help with Petalburg's Primape problem. Oh, there were Passimian as well.

They wouldn't be much of a problem if they weren't forcing the other pokemon native to Petalburg's woods to flee for the city. And then there was the matter of the Gracidea seed he'd planted some time ago. The thing had begun to sprout when he saw it last...

They better not have disturbed it.

Or the burial site next to it.

"You just about ready?"
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 4:44:34 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
her leg — well, her ankle — is fucked up. [break][break]
this is her job, though, and needs help dealing with the wild pokemon in his woods. a smarter head ranger would have sent out someone in better health, but she wants to catch up with the gym leader. he's become quite the interesting character in her life. collecting shark teeth, digging out ritualistic sacrifice chambers — of course she jumps at the chance to see what other wacky shit he gets up to.[break][break]
her crutch snags on tufts of grass as she hobbles up to him. a bit more healing sessions and she should be better, she thinks, but for now she walks with a cumbersome gait.
[break][break]
"yep, ready!" she says, shifting her weight onto her good leg. "i know we're dealing with some wild pokemon, but what elseee are we getting into this time?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe . . .

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 1:11:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"...What else?" Derek ponders on the thought for a time, unsure if he was going to share knowledge of the fact he was growing a GRACIDEA SEED here in these woods.

But if Derek were truly grateful he'd be sharing, right?

"There's a seed I planted here. Coming up on a year since, and it's barely taken root."

There was a lot for him to keep up with as a gym leader, and even more as the trainer he set out to be. Tending to flowers in the garden was, to put it bluntly, a waste of his time. "Do you know anything about Gracidea flowers?"
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 6:11:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"damn."[break][break]
the word comes out as a quiet breath between her teeth. she shifts her weight, leaning onto her crutch more heavily. planted it a year ago and it's only just rooted itself? it must be something slow-growing, like a tree.
[break][break]
"i can totally relate, though — i'm super bad at growing plants, too."
[break][break]
annalise tilts her head at his question.
[break][break]
"is that what you planted?"
[break][break]
she figures it must be. or petalburg's gym leader has a stronger affinity for flowers than she imagined he would.

[break][break]
"ummm, not much! i just know they're super popular as gifts and, like, people say there's some kind of connection between them and shaymin."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:35:21 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Yeah, I think I heard about some Shaymin sightings right around the time everyone got ahold of one from the speed dating event in... I don't remember where, actually." Derek only remembers going there for someone else. Maybe even get paired with them. But it didn't work out as he'd intended.

At least he got something out of it, yeah?

As their conversation continues, Derek takes note of a rustling set of bushes in the distance. A deft hand plucks a pokeball, feeling as though they had reached the edge of the problem pokemon's territory. For some reason they were in a frenzy, even though the coming cold should've made them get ready for HIBERNATION, or something.

He was about to continue onto the next topic before being rudely interrupted. The abrupt gang of Primeape came screaming and punching, to which the gym leader answered.

A pokeball released his Corviknight just in time, going through mega-evolution as it answered their head-on assault with it's own in the form of a SKY ATTACK. But even with it's size and wingspan, there were still some Primeape that were able to close the distance on Anna. Even with a crutch, he expected her to do something.

tl;dr
corviknight mega-evolved!
corviknight fends off the primeape gang w/ sky attack!
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 0:25:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]speed dating?[break][break]
her eyes light up as derek glosses over the most important part of this conversation. news of shaymin sightings becomes an afterthought to her, something to bring up when the prying is over.[break][break]"you were in a speed dating thing?" she asks, amused laughter in each syllable. "how was it? did you meet anyone cuuute?"[break][break]
the pokemon they're looking for finds them first, bursting from the undergrowth with screeches and flying fists. derek, with a gym leader's finesse, sends out and mega evolves his corviknight in one fluid motion. she watches for a moment, awed, as the bird sails forward to break through their ranks. [break][break]
annalise leans onto her crutch and reaches for a poke ball. her togekiss materializes with an air slash at the primeapes' feet. clods of dirt spray out from the impact, raining blades of grass onto the fighting-types. their faces are tense with fury, but they've been stopped in their tracks.
[break][break]
"let's wear them down, omelette! use follow me!"
[break][break]
flying out of reach of their fists, her togekiss urges the primapes to follow his flight path in meandering circles.
[break][break]
annalise looks back over at , a small smile on her lips. "okay, now tell me all about your speed dating experience!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe...

@

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 6:31:53 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Further hostility from the ones he's facing was met equally by Derek's Corviknight as the head ranger keeps many others preoccupied. Though by the end of it she seems much more fixated on where he got the seed from than where he planted it.

"Yeah. It was...alright, I guess."

No, he didn't really feel drawn to those paired with him.

"You could say some were cute. Not my type though. And there were also guys." For the sake of keeping people occupied, anyone done talking to their partner was quickly whisked over to another. He should've known he wouldn't be able to choosy, but more than that he was just hoping to see what crushes number one and two were doing there.

"It was just one of those things you go to not knowing what to expect. Not really sure I would ever go to one again." Maybe. If the timing were right. And who knew what kind of seed they might get the next time around. But those were the wrong reasons to sign up for speed dating! "Why, do you wish you had been able to go?"

tl;dr
corviknight fends off the primeape gang w/ power trip!
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 19:22:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"oh."[break][break]
's review of the event is met with palpable disappointment. annalise had hoped for some hot goss, but what she got is lukewarm at best. no love at first sight, no breathtakingly beautiful women — just some cute-but-not-his-type girls and some guys. [break][break]
from the way her face lights up at his question, it's obvious that her opinion remains heavily romanticized.
[break][break]
"yeah! it seems like a super fun concept! meeting new people, finding true love, getting some gracidea seeds ... " [break][break] she trails off wistfully, then shakes her head.[break][break]
"i should've went and given you the seeds to spare you the trouble. i'm, like, great at flirting but awful at gardening and plants and whatever. so, like, we would've both been happy!"
[break][break]
omelette continues to keep the primeape preoccupied with a follow me, circling into tighter, dizzying circles until the fighting-types begin to bump into each other in their pursuit. one gets staggered sideways, grunts in anger, and slams its fist into the perpetrator.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 10:09:23 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Well, it's almost February. Maybe you'll get your chance." And Derek his round two. Not that he had high hopes. It was just something to pass the time. To see who all was in the dating phase. "But as much as I wouldn't mind taking a Gracidea seed off ya, make sure you keep it." They were a good measure of the person who planted them. He felt there was a good chance Anna would be able to get it to grow in no time.

The remaining Primape were eventually dealt with, allowing the two of them to consider this a job well done. Derek recalls his Corviknight before entertaining a curiosity. "Anyway, I never thought to ask. What's it like for you as head ranger?" Or more specifically. "You get to partake in those special AQUA meetings, don't you?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 1:14:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"oh, nooo, my speed dating days are over."[break][break]
a year ago, she might've felt the uncomfortable itch of a woman tied down, but there's something grounding and familiar to come home to the same face every day in this ever-changing, chaotic world. will have to pursue more seeds on his own — or maybe he'll snatch up the next batch for his favorite head ranger. [break][break]the topic of her career comes up once the primeape are dealt with. surprise flashes across her face before her expression settles into thinly-veiled excitement. this is a subject she'll happily talk his ear off about.
[break][break]
"i do, yeah! it's not really tea, though, if that's what you're curious about. all the meetings I've been in have just been, like, meteor contingency plans and stuff. just things you prob already know about."
[break][break]
she shrugs. at this point, gym leaders know as much as she does about the days looming ahead. [break][break]"but, yeah, head ranger's been pretty cool so far! i have a lot of catching up i still need to do since i'm in a whole new position, but — " [break][break]her gushing continues for as long as he entertains it. [break][break]

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 5:52:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)