saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 2:51:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

today, they find themselves in the heart of the league hq. the training room is wide and spacious, allowing for battles of all skill level.[break][break]

but they aren't battling today. they're here to further bond with their pokemon in order to establish a strong enough connection for their sygna suits.[break][break]

well, just eva, anyway. matias is likely never going to get one even if he is holding a crystabloom in his hand.[break][break]

"which pokemon are you going to use?"[break][break]

will it be her gallade? her lycanroc?

[attr="class","ooc"]mission![break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-snorlax"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 3:15:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 With the meteor hot on their heels, it’s time to prepare for the worst. That means having to don some of the newest League technology, despite not really knowing the inner workings of it. Eva was well-versed on Primal Energy, but Infinity Energy was still a bit of a mystery to her. She probably understood it more than the average Joe, but not enough, by her standards.

“Hm, good question,” she had given it a lot of thought, but she hadn’t even decided herself. Most of her key partners could mega evolve, which didn’t mix well with the infinity energy. However, being prepared for the worst (like not being able to mega evolve) was intriguing.

With a little smile she unplucks not one, but two pokeballs from her waist, “You now what, I think I’m gonna try something new,” she releases both a Gardevoir and Gallade, “It can sync with evolutionary lines, right? So why not both?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 3:25:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias definitely has no working knowledge of infinity energy. it's why he relies on others when it comes to it.[break][break]

the sight of both gallade and gardevoir makes him laugh.[break][break]

"you're such a nerd."[break][break]

said with love, of course.[break][break]

his snorlax rolls over, then sits up.[break][break]

"so, how do we do this? said to just give them a crystabloom heart, or something."

[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 6:10:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva frowns and rolls her eyes, “Yeah, but you like it,” she teases back as the two empty spheres click back onto her belt.

She takes a few steps towards the two pokemon before Matias’s comment stops her, “Wait, already has one?!” her frown deepens, mostly in disappointment. The Champion always gets the good stuff first.

Oh well, guess that’s how it goes.

“Uhhh, maybe?” she glances at the two psychic-types. How the hell did know more about this than she did? “I already have a pretty strong bond with both of them,” Blade in particular, Adele was fresh compared to the other but they had been through quite a bit since she met her here in Hoenn. She had been especially helpful researching the distortions. Who knows where their next adventure would take them? Space? Ultraspace? Worlds unknown?

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 6:15:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"he does."[break][break]

but matias hasn't seen it yet nor will he any time soon as they aren't going to be at the same event point later. but maybe he could just ask for a picture.[break][break]

"then maybe a battle is the last thing they need to finalize the bond."[break][break]

he reaches for one of his crystabloom hearts, offering one to eva before gesturing at her pokemon.[break][break]

"maybe we can battle and they can do their best to preserve this flower?"

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 6:21:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva finds herself wondering what the Sygna Suit is like. Kyle’s, in particular. She remembers donning the prototype almost a year ago when they ventured into Sea!Hoenn. How many upgrades has it gotten since then? More important, who was the scientist behind it now that Zenji has taken his leave? Did she trust whoever it was?

Both Adele and Blade find their eyes glued to the Crystalbloom heart. They had both seem them during the first bloom when they were collecting samples. Now, they knew it teemed with Infinity Energy. Adele in particular, was very much drawn to it.

“Hmmm,” Eva takes the flower from Matias, gently cradling it in her palm, “Alright, you heard him,” she tossed the crystal flower towards Adele, trusting she will catch it. The Gardevoir doesn’t let her down and a PSYCHIC quickly takes hold of it, drawing it towards her waiting hand.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 6:50:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

does the PSYCHIC work fast enough? maybe. maybe not. either way, a THUNDER still shoots out from the snorlax who by this point has completely stood up which is a rare sight for anyone to witness.[break][break]

"holy. not yet, chunky!"[break][break]

he shakes his head as he steps away. he pushes his snorlax back, creating some distance between them before calling out his ditto who immediately TRANSFORMS into the gallade except cooler.[break][break]

"alright. now, let's start."[break][break]

ditto TELEPORTS, intending to snatch the crystabloom right out from gardevoir's palm.

[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-snorlax"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gallade color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 5:30:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva is still close enough to feel the spark in the air when Chunky lets out a THUNDER towards the Gardevoir. Luckily, Blade is on high alert, and a flash of protect covers the three before Matias reigns in his Snorlax.

Blade’s lips turn into disapproving frown as the barrier dissipates. Eva, on the other hand is laughing, ”Eager to get started, I see!“ Eva playfully slaps the Gallade on the back as the Ditto takes his familiar form, “God speed, guys!”

With that, the game of cat and mouse ensues.

Blade, and Adele, aren’t prepared for the sudden appearance of the Ditto. It successfully snatches the Crystalbloom.

Blade is again quickly to retaliate with a upward PSYCHO CUT to try knocking it back out of the imposters hand and snatch it in the air.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 15:23:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

blade's always frowning for whatever reason. must be because it doesn't know how to have fun. matias has learned to simply ignore its presence.[break][break]

"you got this, cooler blade!"[break][break]

easily snatched, ditto is ready to leap back with the crystabloom only to be hit with a PSYCHO CUT that slams into its jaw. it's sent upwards but is quick to twist its body to throw a PSYCHO CUT in return.[break][break]

with its other hand, ditto tosses it to snorlax who fumbles it. the crystabloom drops to the ground.

[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-snorlax"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gallade color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 5:39:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Blade always seems to be frowning because Matias always seems to give him things to frown about. He still didn’t fully trust him. Then again, would he ever trust anyone when it came to Eva? Likely, no . . . maybe .

It’s Eva who frowns this time, although playful, “Cooler Blade? That’s not very nice,” Blade doesn’t think so either but he’s too busy with the game at hand to notice.

The imposter’s PSYCHO CUT knocks Blade back a few steps and Adele is quick to rush after the CRYSTALBLOOM. The lumbering Snorlax would find it difficult to bend down and retrieve, so Adele makes it even trickier by covering the ground in a MISTY TERRAIN.

When Blade catches himself, he pushes off into an AERIAL ACE, hoping to knock the heavy Snorlax back while Adelle retrieves the hidden CRYSTALBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 16:18:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"cooler blade's blue is really sleek, don't you think?"[break][break]

it might not be very nice but it is what it is; a motto he finds himself saying more and more these days.[break][break]

it was difficult for the snorlax to pick up the crystabloom before the MISTY TERRAIN. now? near impossible. so the natural counter is to just sweep it all away.[break][break]

from out of nowhere, SURF conjures a tidal wave that looks to wash away the MISTY TERRAIN as well as the crystabloom.[break][break]

ditto gives chase, and sends an AERIAL ACE towards the gallade.

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 5:43:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Personally, Eva prefers the green. It will be accents on her future sygna suit! So could blue be cooler? “Pssshhhh, whateverrrr,” yeah, that’s the best comeback she has.

A conjured up SURF stirs the MISTY TERRAIN. A flash of the CRYSTALBLOOM rolls across the waves. The Gardevoir in pursuit turns on a dime to chase after it alongside the imposter Blade. Where it strike its counterpart, Adele SHADOW SNEAKS past to scoop up the crystal and toss it towards Eva. Team work after all, right?

Eva leaps into the air to catch the bloom that almost flies by over her head. It's heavier than she expects, but lands flawlessly back on her own two feet.

"We win!" she cheerfully exclaims with a bright smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,922 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SYGNA FOR SPACE
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 7:42:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: